Our new home

The Change

 

125milliondollarmansion2.jpg

 

Still that Saturday they got of the plane but in the afternoon

 

Krystal's POV 

After an hour of driving we finally got to Heechul oppa's house. It was right around the corner! Oppa's house isn't as big as our mansion in California but it still is big and really pretty, it is so still considered a mansion. Me, Sica, and Tiffany are all recharged and ready to see Oppa again after sleeping in the car! But of course Taeyeon unnie is tired. I dont blame her though, after driving for an hour!

We got out of the car with our luggages, walked too the front door, and rung the door bell.

Heechul oppa answered the door because he didn't have any maids, mom and dad wanted to hire maids for him but he rejected because he wanted to live on his own.

Heechul oppa greeted us with a hug because he hasn't seen us for 2 years (He flew on a plane to California 2 years ago) . Then took our luggage and told us to come inside his house (I guess its ours now too ^^).


Author's POV

 

Inside the house in the living room

 

A photograph of the exceptionally tasteful living room at this Providenciales (Provo) vacation rental villa.

Everyone sat down on the couch

"Kamsahamnida Taeyeon! I had to work and I just got back so I couldn't bringing these girls home" Heechul said.

"No problem oppa! ^^ I miss them anyway so I want to see them!" Taeyeon replied.

"Girls do you guys wanna go see your rooms? I already designed them the way you guys wanted it" Heechul said

"CHINCHA?! Already oppa?! We were just informed to come back to Korea a month ago... How could you have designed and decorated our rooms already?" Jessica said in disbelief.

"Neh, because your Oppa is super awesome." Heechul said jokingly "Now go see if you guys like it!"

As Heechul got up he told the girls to follow him upstairs. He showed the girls their rooms.

A photograph of the beautiful entrance hall with Bajun Stone cladding at this Turks and Caicos vacation rental villa.

 

Upstairs

 

Jessica's room

Girls Bedroom and Living room1 25 Room Design Ideas for Teenage Girls

 

Tiffany's room

pink-room-7.jpg

 

Krystal's room

bedroom-furniture2.jpg

 

"OPPA YOU ARE JJANG!" Jessica screamed "THIS IS HOW I WANT MY ROOM TO BE, THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN MY ROOM IN CALIFORNIA!"

"HEECHUL OPPA THANKS FOR MAKING MY ROOM ALL PINK, YOU'RE THE BEST COUSIN EVER!" Yelled Tiffany.

"OPPA THANK YOU! I ONLY THOUGHT YOU WERE ONLY A FASHION DESIGNER BUT NOPE YOU'RE ALSO A GREAT ROOM DESIGNER TOO!" Krystal yelled.

"You should design my room for me Heechul oppa." said Taeyeon looking at the three girl's rooms.

"Haha I didn't do all this by myself though, my girlfriend helped too" Heechul said *I have no clue who to make Heechul's girlfriend in this fanfic... I'll decide later ^^;*

"Tell her we said thanks!"Jessica smiled.

"Okay I will." Heechul said "Girls unpack your stuff later, we are going to go eat first!"

"OKAY" yelled the three girls. 

"Wanna join us Taeyeon?" Asked Heechul.

"I'm eating with Leeteuk so sorry maybe next time haha" Replied Taeyeon 

"BYE GIRLS!" Yelled Taeyeon "I have to go eat with Teukie but how about going to the mall tomorrow?"

"BYE TAENGOO, THANKS FOR DRIVING US!" Yelled the the three girls while coming towards her to give her a hug.

"And yeah that sounds fun so the mall tomorrow it is!" Said Tiffany

"Okay see you girls tomorrow!~" Taeyeon said while heading out the door "And bye Oppa!"

 

At SoneElf Cafe

 

Heechul's POV

We ordered what we wanted and while waiting for the orders to come I asked the girls "So are you guys excited to go the the university?" 

"Neh" Tiffany replied "But we are kind of scared because school is going to be different from America..."

"Don't worry you have Taeyeon to help you guys right?" I said.

"Neh, but we are going to be new students, school already started a few weeks ago" Krystal said.

"I know it might be hard but you will get used to it! Fighting!" I tried to encourge them.

"Yeah, fighting!!!" Yelled Jessica.

Then the orders came and we ate. After that, I drove back home and the girls unpacked their stuff

 

Home

 

Jessica's POV

As I was unpacking my stuff I was worrying about school... So after I finished I called Krystal and Fany into my room and we chatted about the university. 

"Do you thing it will be the same as when we were in the US?" I asked 

"Of course it will be a little different but you never know..." Fany replied

"And remember how umma and appa told us not to let anyone know who our parents are?" I asked "It's going to be even more hard..."

"Neh... I don't really get the point of doing that though... They say that people will just want to be friends with us for our money... Whatever my friends aren't like that!!!" Fany yelled.

"Aigoo...." Whined Jessica.

"All I wonder if there will be cute boys... ^^" Krystal said.

"Aww my little Krystal is growing up so fast?" Teased Jessica.

"Yah Unnie!!!" Yelled Krystal.

"Haha you two sisters... But honestly hope there will be cute boys!" Fany said while heading out the door "Remember girls we're going to the mall tomorrow with Taengoo~"

"Neh!" Yelled Krystal running after Fany to go back to her room.

After Krys and Fany left, I got up and brushed my teeth then tried to sleep.

While I was in bed I couldn't sleep... I might be the one who is worrying the most about the university haha... But I'm honestly not ready for all these changes... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! my 2nd chapter xD I think I kind of got the hang of AFF already...Sorta.. :3

I know its kind of boring right now.... But trust me I'll try to make it more fun after all this explaining and background info is done!

Sorry for grammer or spelling mistakes and sorry if I went overboard with pictures LOL. BUT I LIKE PICTURES AND WILL CONTINUE USING THEM~