Stuck?...

The Change

Tiffany's POV

Pshh... Jessica ditched me... I guess she doesn't want me to get her any snacks. 

I got myself a bottle of coke and some chips and went back in the gym.

"Fany-ah whated you get?" Sica asked.

"Nothing for you~" I stuck my tounge out then opened my bag of chips.

When I wasn't paying attention Sica took some chips, shoved it in , smiled, and pretend nothing happend. Typical Sica right? Haha sometimes I wonder if I'm the Unnie or if she is.

~

"The game is almost over. I'll go buy water bottles like last time!" Sica said.

"Nehh I'll help!" I volunteered.

"Kay~" She smiled.

Krystal and Sulli continued to chat and watch the game.

We got to the vending machine and I was counting how many bottles we need to get.

"Let's get some for the other team too!" Sica yelled.

"Neh~ I was thinking about how weird it was when we only got Donghae and Siwon water last time haha..." I agreed

"Sooo that's 11 bottles right? Including the coach." She estimated.

"Yep." I replied.

"Don't you think it would be like way cheaper if we bought a pack?" She asked.

"Uh yeah. But does it matter? We do have the money." I said softly. 

"Mmk you're paying anyway~" She pointed out.

"Yah now hurry up and buy them!" I pushed her forward.

"I have never bought 11 water bottles at the same time at a vending machine. " She mumbled.

"JUST GO WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" I yelled.

"You're just like the coach~" I teased.

"Yah!" She yelled.

~

Me and Sica finished buying the water bottles (which took forever) and the game was over. Wait so who won?

"Everybody we have bought water bottles!!!" Sica yelled.

We handed the bottles out and everyone was happy and said thanks. Even the coach seems to like us!

All the guys went to their lockers and changed out of their jerseys.

"I forgot my textbook!" Krystal yelled.

"Babo!" Sica and Sulli said together.

"Ahh stop making fun of me and go get it with me~" Krystal whined.

"Neh, Kaja you babo!" Sica patted her sisters head. 

"I'll stay here and wait for the guys." I said.

"Tell my Oppa's I'll be back later please, Tiffany unnie~" Sulli told me.

"Okay, just go! Hurry back!" I smiled.

Leeteuk left first, then Taecyeon's team left together, lastly Siwon, Donghae, Minho, and Taemin came out.

"You guys take a while don't you?" I teased.

"Where's Sica?" Donghae looked around the gym for her.

"Haha look at you, you look lost!" I joked.

"Krys left her textbook in her locker so the girls are getting it." I answered.

"Okay I'll go surprise Sica!" Donghae said with a smirk.

"Hyung, me and Minho want to go too!" Taemin said.

"Okay, Tiffany we're going now. We'll come back for you and Siwon later so just stay here." Donghae said. They all left together.

Now the only people left in the gym was Siwon, his coach, and of course me.

"Siwon! Since your team won can you guys pick up the basketball and left over gym equipment for me? I'm sort of running late for something." I overheard Siwon and his coach talking.

"Neh! I'll clean up!" Siwon smiled.

"I can help too!" I went over by Siwon.

"Great! Thanks you two!" Coach smiled and left the gym in a hurry.

"Let's start!" I smiled.

~

We picked up everything and headed into the equipment room. 

"Siwon-ah why isn't there light in this storage room?" I asked after I opened the door.

The storage wasn't that big but enough for all the sports equipment.

"This is the oldest part of our university building I guess the lights don't work anymore..." Siwon said as we entered the huge but super dark, scary, and looks really unwelcoming. Don't you think it's a bit odd that a university this good and big has a stupid storage room like this?

The door slammed shut, causing me to jump. Now there's not one bit of light.

Siwon tried to open the door but it was either stuck or locked. Great.

I knew something bad was going to happen...

"Siwon?!" I screamed, almost in tears... I'm usually not scared of the dark... Maybe I'm scared of being stuck in this room? 

"Fany over here!" Siwon wrapped his arms around me.

I'm crying now, I can't help it! The thought of being stuck here, yeah you try. Like how the heck are we supposed to get out of here?! Pft like anyone would care about looking inside a storage room, in particular THIS storage room.

"Siwon-ah what are we going to do?" I cried.

"Shh... It's okay, I'm here." Siwon said while wiping my tears.

I feel so much safer with him around. If I was stuck in here alone... Okay let's not even think that far.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY I FINISHED! This was sorta short wasn't it? Anyway, I said I was going to do another update and I did! I kept my promise... We'll its 1 AM  here -Yawns-... I basically didn't do a double update... 

SIFANYYYYYY~ How do you like that scene? So sweet or to orginal? I think to orignal. TT^TT 

I have some more FF ideas but I don't know if I should start another FF before finishing this one, seeing how I barely update. What do you think?

Mmk I talk way to much, sorry I can't help it, BUT! You can help me by commenting and subscribing! ^^