Okay!!!

The Change

 

"So you went shopping without me?" Sica pouted.

"Well you're here aren't you?" Tiffany asked.

"Haha true. But you left me for Siwon?" Sica asked.

"So? You left me for Donghae." Tiffany teased.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae's POV

Sica stuck her tounge out at Tiffany. 

"Yah you girls stop making a big deal about who left who! After all, we're all here anyway!" Siwon said.

"So are we getting our coffee?" I asked.

"Of course!!!" All three of them shouted at me.

We all got our coffee's so we sat down on a table and chatted.

"So why are you both here?" Tiffany asked me and Sica.

"For Sulli's gift." Me and Sica said together. I looked at her, haha.

"Wow you guys are so meant to be." Siwon said playfully.

"We're here for Sulli's gift too!" Tiffany explained.

"Chincha?" Sica asked.

"Yeah." Siwon said.

"Are we still shopping or do you girls need to go home?" I asked.

Sica and Tiffany looked at each other.

"I guess we can stay a little longer!" Tiffany smiled.

Sica smiled and agreed.

"Yay~" I said "Okay well where to?~" 

"Do we really even have anything we need to buy?" Sica asked Tiffany

"Not really haha..." Tiffany laughed.

"Then let's go eat instead." Siwon suggested.

"Yeah!" I agreed. I'm actually really hungry...

"I WANT TO EAT HAMBURGERS!" Sica yelled in English like a little girl.

"Omo! I miss my french fries!" Tiffany also yelled in English.

I looked at Siwon and gave him the what-did-they-say look. It seems like he doesn't know either...

"Is there a place where we can buy American food in this mall?" Tiffany asked.

Psh now she talks in Korean.

"Neh, of course! Just follow us." I said.

We went to the place and each of us got a hamburger and some fries. Then we found a table with four seats to sit on.

"Mmm... This is good, but it's nothing compared to the ones in America of course!" Tiffany said after taking a bite out of her hamburger.

"Mhm." Sica agreed and ate a french fry

"I want to go to America some day." I said.

"Same!" Siwon agreed while taking a fry to eat.

"It's a great place!" Jessica smiled. She seems to love and miss America so much... I wonder if she is used to Korea yet...

"If we do go some day can you promise us that you will be with us?" Siwon asked all of a sudden.

"I mean to tour us around haha..." Siwon added. I know that he doesn't just want the girls with us just for a tour guide.

"Neh! Of course!" Tiffany said holding out her pinky.

We all promised. It shall not be broken~

"Yay~" Sica smiled.

I'll never forget this promise! 

~

We finished eating and I asked the girls if they needed a ride home.

"Thanks... But our Oppa is going to take us home." Sica said.

Tiffany looked at her like she was crazy but Sica glared at her. What's up with them?

"Oh yeah... Oppa is going to drive us!" Tiffany said.

"Okay well me and Hae are going to go first." Siwon said "There's school tomorrow!"

"Neh. Annyeong!" Sica and Tiffany said together.

"Annyeong!" We replied then left the mall.

"Hae-ah do you think it would be weird for me to ask Fany out?" Siwon asked after we were quite for away from the girls.

"Aniyo! Of course not! She's perfect for you, hurry and ask her or I do!" I said playfully.

"LEE DONGHAE!" Siwon didn't seem to get that I was teasing him.

"I was just kidding bro, calm down!" I joked.

"Whatever." Siwon said "My car is that way."

"Oh well we're splitting here. My car is the other way." I said.

"Annyeong Hae." Siwon said.

"Annyeong~" I said.

 

Jessica's POV

I saw the guys leave.

"YAH FANY-AH!" I hit Fany's arm.

"Sorry I forgot..." Fany apologized.

"Ugh this is so annoying! Why can't we just let them know we're rich!?" Fany got mad.

"Neh..." I sighed.

"Now we have to call Oppa or we else aren't getting home." Fany pointed out.

"Neh... I hope he isn't mad that we're out this late!" I said.

"I don't think he'll be mad." Fany said as she called Oppa.

"I called Oppa, he said he's coming." Fany said while putting her phone in her pocket.

"Mmkay~" I said in English.

 

At home

 

I changed into my pyjamas, brushed, and went on my bed to sleep. 

I really wish I could go to America with Donghae!!! His promise... I better not forget it like I do with other things haha...

 

The next morning (Thursday and the 4th day of school at the university~)

 

Krystal's POV

Tomorrow is Friday! Only wishing for Friday's to come can drage me throughout the week!

I got up and did my daily routine then headed donwstairs. I'm not surprised that Sica isn't up yet. She and Fany got home pretty late last night, I wonder where they went... Maybe they were on a date? I don't know but I can't imagine my evil Sica unnie to be dating any of the guys in our university!

Ooh look there's a note left on the table.

Sica, Fany, and Krys, I have to go to work early today so you three make your own breakfast and walk to school.

Okay... He could have at least made some breakfast and left it in the fridge or whatever! Or maybe he wanted to do that but he was rushing out the door... I don't know...


"Krystal you're up early today!" I heard Fany unnie's voice.

"Neh~" I replied

"Oppa left us this note." I said, waving around the note.

Fany read it and said okay... Like I did haha.

"I'll go wake up Sica." Fany said with an evil smirk.

"Haha~ Okay good luck!" I said while taking the milk out of the fridge.

Now where's the cereal?... Did Oppa even buy any!?

Oh here it-...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I heared Sica's dolphin scream and covered my ears.

"HWANG TIFFANY!!!!!" She screamed again.

I wonder how Unnie woke her up today....

 

Walking to school

 

"You're going to get it from me Tiffany!" Sica mumbled.

"Sica-ah calm down you needed to get up anyway." I said, not knowing what Fany did to Sica still.

"Oh Sica-ah didn't you say you were going to the movies today?" I tried to change the subject.

"Neh." She answered.

"I'll go to Sulli's then!" I smiled.

 

At the university

 

Donghae's POV

Ugh our coach suddenly said we have practice today after school but then I was going to go to the movies with Sica!!! I need to tell her...

I saw Sica, Tiffany, and Krystal walking into the university. Sica is as pretty as always, she's in her school uniform of course and her long brown hair tied up in a ponytail so cute!

"Sica-ah!" I yelled.

She turned around and smiled.

"Mianhe Sica, I can't go to the movies after school! Our coach suddenly told us we have practice today..." I said.

"It's okay! We can either go after practice or Saturday!" She said.

"We'll see how time works out I guess! Can you stay after school and watch us practice?" I asked 

She looked at Tiffany.

"I'm sure Siwon wants to see you there, Tiffany." I teased.

"We'll stay after!" Sica smiled.

"Unnie I'm going to go now!~" Krystal said as she walked off to her hall.

 

Krystal's POV

So Unnie was going to go to the movies with Donghae... Wow... She's still staying after school so maybe I'll stay too. OH I'LL ASK SULLI TO STAY WITH ME!!!

I was thinking until someone jumped out of no where, scaring me half to death.

"Krys~" Sulli said.

"Sulli! You scared me!" I said.

"Mianhe..." Sulli apologized.

"It's okay!" I hugged her.

"Sulli-ah can I---" I started

"Hey Sulli!" Someone said. We turned around and saw Minho and Taemin.

"Annyeong!~" We both said.

"So I was going to say, Sulli do you want to stay after school today?" I continued.

"Waeyo?" She asked.

"Sica and Tiffany are staying after school to watch the basketball practice and I think it might be fun if me and you were watching too!" I said.

"You girls should stay!!!" Minho smiled. 

"Neh! We're playing/practicing against the other group and you need to be there to watch us win!" Taemin said.

"Okay I guess we will!" Sulli and I agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooohhhh~ Donghae, Siwon, Jessica, Tiffany, Minho, Taemin, Sulli, and Krystal are all going to be at the basketball game! And Haesica's movie 'date' is coming up too!!! I think I'm going to make 1 pairing official ;] Continue reading to see which pairing it is~ 

Please continue to subscribe, comment, and read!

Btw, you guys have no idea how much your comments make me smile!!! Thanks so much!