Mental Breakdown

We aren't Nuna-Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

Harin just came from doing grocery shopping by herself. She was surprised to witnessing Chaerin in home since she has been staying in hospital for this past two days. She wondered why.

“Cook me something” Chaerin ordered her as soon her eyes caught hers.

She was looking at her sister in full of question, “Should you stay at hospital? I though Jiyong Oppa still in there”

“There’s his family” Chaerin raised her eyebrows as she flipped another page of magazine on her hands.

Harin put the grocery on the table, while she take it out one by one she said, “Oh you aren’t close with them?”

It was directed attack that Chaerin almost throw the magazine into her sister, “Itsn’t that I close with them or not. I just don’t want to ruining their precious moment you know”

“So when will he can leave from there?” She asked Chaerin with semi-serious face right now.

“Maybe tonight? I don’t know his condition actually getting better so its make sense if he discharge from hospital tonight” There’s this worry expression drew on Chaerin’s face.

“Then..” The little sister paused a bit as she pulled a milk from the shopping bags, “What are you gonna do today?”

Chaerin put the magazine back and approaching her sist, “Meet my students??”

Both of them make eye contact as Chaerin suddenly remembering about something, “Right…I totally forgot about calling Chanyeol”

“You might be more awkward with him after this” Harin was looking at her sister in devilish-smile.

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

She decided to text their manager to give information that today will have practice lesson in agency. After receiving the agreement about the time, Chaerin drove herself to SM’s office. She was little bit uneasy since she step her foot for the first time since the scandal.

When she was getting off from her car, there’s someone approach her making her absolutely surprised. It was a girl with a uniform and cellphone on her hands. Even though Chaerin didn’t see her as the threat at all but how she manage to figured out about her car and followed her into the basement without any security noticed her its beyond unbelievable.

“Unnie” she said with face covered with a mask, “Y-Yes?”

There’s time when her eyes slowingly to make an eye contact with Chaerin but end up looking at the ground back. She’s very shy.

And her face starting to become red as tomato. “Is there anything…that you want to say to me?”

“Thank you” She said bowing at Chaerin before she decided to runaway as fast as possible.

Chaerin was feeling so confused at the girl who just give her a mail. Maybe a handwritten mail.

She read the adress of the mail. And a smile suddenly appeared on her lips.

“To. ChanHun’s Teacher”

 

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

Their meeting took place on room number 324. And its actually dance practice room. She was little bit confused as she only found Sehun inside there.

He was sitting on the floor like the last time. With snapback and black t-shirt. He seems so ready to dance not practice for rap which is the things that he should do.

“Chanyeol Hyung is having meeting with the staff” He explained before Chaerin came with a question.

“Oh really? Then why are you here?...” She was thinking that if there’s EXO meeting should Sehun also join? Why would he stay in here.

Sehun clear his troath before he gave further explanation.“He got offer to feature on someone’s album…Far East Movement”

Her pupils become bigger as she didn’t predict that kind of answer coming from Sehun’s mouth, “Wow…that’s actually good. I mean its good!”

“I’m seriously surprised. Wow Chanyeol is doing great” She was so amazed at the fact that his student got offered a project which is featuring on someone with big name.

There’s this uncomfortable stare that Sehun gave to her as her reaction towards Chanyeol’s achievement is overwhelming. But sadly, Chaerin didn’t realized that at all.

“So Nuna what do we practice for today?” His eyes looking straigh at Chaerin’s.

“I’d like to see the cover song that I asked you last week” She tucked her hair behind her ears and asked Sehun to perform his cover now.

He was about to stand -up from the floor when he asked Chaerin one more time, “Now?”

“Well yeah? What do you waiting for? Did you really have to ask?”  

He was smiling in nervous. He turned his body away from her and took the microphone on the corner. Sehun gave a remote control for Chaerin to play the song.

She asked him before pressing the button, “Ready?”

He nodded and finally face her.

The music started playing and at the same time Chaerin’s eyes caught something on Sehun’s. “The..zipper” she murmured as her eyes spot Sehun’s Jeans still ped.

“Sehun! Your-“ she shouted and pointed his jeans at the same time.

The volume of the music is little bit too loud that Sehun didn’t catch on her,

He even though that Chaerin just cheered on him. He took a deep breath and shake his trembling hands together as he waiting for the signal to sing.

And then ting!

“Ja jikyeobwara I jidongui him!”

Her eyes popped out and her fingers covering .

(There's this cover of MTBD by male fans that I think good! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjOwsNoUaPI&index=13&list=LLKTsmkXFxYu2bEQ6MbxaUMA )

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvb8SyVGlVI&index=11&list=LLKTsmkXFxYu2bEQ6MbxaUMA and this is the fan video of Sehun dancing to MTBD)

“WHATTT-????” She was completely shock that Sehun choosed to cover one of her song. MTBD. She didn’t realized the music before he sang it since her concentration only went to his jeans which is ped.

Her jaws dropped as soon as Sehun began to dance as he rap. She was mentally breakdown as Sehun swayed his hips to show the dance coreo that he actually made by himself. She got goosebump when she watched him over her place. 

She felt like just get birthday surprise for someone. Its kinda look like that someone pay a stripper to come at her room. She was completely distracted by his dance as she can’t clearly hear his rap.

Meanwhile Sehun was smilling quietly as he felt happy that his plan succeed.

But her eyes is stucked on Sehun’s zip. She was trying hard to not having look at that part but his yellow underwear is too eye-catching. And stupidly the on who wear that underwear didn’t realized at all that he just bouncing his with his ped jeans.

The real choreo for MTBD is already the y one, but Sehun choosed to upgrade it with another level of the iness that seriously making Chaerin goes menboong.

She can’t help to laughed at Sehun who imitated her dancing choreo at the chorus part. She hide her face with her finger when the song finally reach the end and Sehun is already laying on the floor to dance the “How beautiful is this life..how painfull is this life” part.

 

*Sehun’s POV*

“Menboong!”

I was extremely happy that Chaerin Nuna is amazed at my performance. Well she have to! After this whole week I practiced it hard especially the rap part. Finally seeing her reaction which is same like the title of the song paid all my harwork.

She was giving me claps and a smile that I never see on her. I know that she’ll find it funny if I choosed her song. And MTBD is a song with some y dance. I watched all her live performance to created new choreo. And for the twerking part, I continously felt cramp on my and it seriously the hardest part after the rap. I wondering how many cramps that Nicki Minaj had since she always twerking….

“I actually warn you at the beginning but you didn’t listen to me” She suddenly said after the performance.

What did she warn? My rap? The song?

“Your zipper…its opened since the beginning”

I look down to my pants and I found that the zipper is still hanging at the bottom. Oh My God.

So that’s mean…I recklessly dancing with my jeans ped this whole time?

That’s so embrassing! Oh my God! What the actually ?

Think Sehun think! How to get away from this embrassing situation!

“I was intentionally not ping my zipper” I bite my lower lips as I’m trying to be as calm as possible in front of her.

“What?” She didn’t  buy my bull that easily. Gosh!

I’m putting my best innocent looks or more to be sassy looks, “Yes. Its part of the performance. I mean I didn’t wear this yellow for regularry use. I bought this specially for the event like this”

Chaerin Nuna was looking at me with this disbelief smile on her lips, “Yah don’t lie to me”

Think something different Sehun-ah!

I gulped my saliva and walking close to her and she was taking few step backwards as I sat in front on her, “I’m not Nuna. If you want me to strip my jeans I’ll do that for sure”

“Ehey!”She was raising his fist to smack my head but she didn’t do it.

Ahh that’s very embrassing experience….

We are seating in opposite and there’s no far distant among us. So basically we are seating in front of each other in so close that my knee almost touched her’s.

I can smell her cologne in this distance. When all the girls choosed to wear sweet scent of parfume, she choosed to wear a man cologne. And it smells more expensive than mine.

“Zip your pants now” she command me as I realized that my zipper still opening wide. Gosh why I have to wear yellow today its so eye-catching!

She scratched her neck and there’s awkward atmosphere suddenly raised inside the room. “Lets..forget that zipper accident. We have enough laugh today” She said making it more worse.

“Is my performance that bad?” I was little bit curious since the reaction she gave me all have that ‘surprised’ reaction and not ‘amused’. “No”

“No at all. Its good. Since I didn’t expecting at all that you will came out witht his kind of song. And your lyrics is good…well its very good performance. I think its best cover song of mine that I ever saw”

Did I just get a compliment from her? YES!

Finally a recognition!                                                                                                                     

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

In EXO’s Dorm

Sehun just arrived from the agency after the practice done. There’s delicious smell running around the dorm. Someone is surely cooking something in the kitchen right now.

“You are back?”

He was welcomed by Chen’s sweet voice. As expected Chen who play the role of chef in EXO cooked something for their dinner.

“Oh? Is Chanyeol Hyung already home?” Sehun asked him after he accidentally saw the door of Chanyeol’s bedroom slightly opened.

Chen asked him, “Yes. Anyway could you give me a hand?”

“Ehey! I’m just arrived! What are you doing?”

“I’m making a crab stew, Chanyeol’s favorite dish, since we need to celebrate his solo” He lifted the pot from the stove to show the boiled crabs inside it. He was showing it off that he can cook crabs.

Sehun’s stomach is growling as he looked the crabs that already seasoned with red soup.“Well..we should celebrate it. Should I order some pizza for a snack?”

Chen gave him a thumbs up as the answer.

“Okay I’m going to change first”

He was walking to his room but suddenly Chanyeol passed and they exchange looks for a second. For a moment Sehun wants to ignore him but he end up following Chanyeol walked back to his bedroom.

“Hyung..congratulation” Sehun said behind his back.

He turned his body and faced the maknae, “Sehun-ah..thanks”

“But Hyung why you didn’t come at the practice room since you already finished the meeting more earlier you actually can catch up on us” Sehun rest his on the side of Baekhyun’s bed.

Chanyeol was sitting beside him and look him in the eye, “I…I don’t know if you still practising..I’m sorry”

He can tell that Chanyeol is lying in just a second, He knew that Chanyeol is purposely avoid both of him and Chaerin. And he knew that its probably because of him.

He though t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter