Hello Bi+ches

We aren't Nuna-Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

3 years after that

In EXO’s practice room.

Two person sit on the floor while looking at the door’s direction.

“So we aren’t getting rap lesson from P-Type Teacher anymore? Wae?” Sehun asked to someone who is older than him.

It was Chanyeol, another EXO rapper, who answered him“P-Type Teacher got a job from abroad”

“But I already match with him” Sehun was nagging as he already comfortable with the old rap teacher.

“They said the new teacher is also great…she was his student before”

“She? The new teacher is woman?”

Chanyeol was nod-ing.

“Wait…how is a lady teach rap for a man?” Someone beside him raised his eyebrow.

“She’s great” He sighed as he put his hand on his left chest. “Mwoya..why did you…She must have in the same level with Rihanna since you praised her. Is it Cheetah Nuna from Unpretty Rapstar..anni Jessi Nuna? Ani?” Sehun kept asking question to Chanyeol who is trying to calm himself. “Who is it? Tell me Hyung!”

.

.

“Its CL sunbaenim”

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Mworago?”

.

.

.

“C-CL Sunbaenim? CL from 2NE1?!”  His eyes was popped out and still looking at Chanyeol in awe-The hyung just nodding while agreeing that he also suprised to heard that news. 

Sehun's mind back into the time when MAMA 2015 happen, when he and Kai caused little accident to her. And also the first time they have words beside simple greetings or bowing like they always did when they meet on the stage. The irony that 2NE1's suprise performance in MAMA was actually the last stage they had as four, both Chanyeol and Sehun couldn't forget that. Especially Chanyeol who are fan of 2NE1 since debut. They couldnt forget that day when they actually saw 2NE1 member in tears. Very unusual since 2NE1 always look tough in every performance.

 

It began when

Kai was walking fast followed by Sehun from behind. They still in shock after their encounter with their senior.  “Mwoya! Why did you push me?”

“Its because you were stopping!” Sehun answered Kai’s question in high tune.

After finally reached their waiting room,the manager already waiting both of them in furious.

“YAHHH! Where were you two?” He was scolding them raised his hand and about to slap their butts.

Sehun is covered his while saying “He was lost”

“Get ready with your microphone we will go after them” The Manager said before leaved the room.

Kai said as he was fixing his pants, “2NE1 sunbaenim is here tho"

“Eyy It couldn’t be” Chen disagree. “They aren’t on the list”

Sehun was totally blank when he was watching CL’s intro performance. She was performing her new song. He didnt realized that his foot followed the beat that came from the song. It was a song that Chanyeol’s sing when he was cooking fried-rice for the member, Sehun remembered. Since it taste like .

Some of EXO member is interested with CL’s stage since she always have very nice live performance. They were watching her like fanboys especially when the beat dropped and all the dancer surrounded her.Then suddenly when Chaerin was surrounded by the dancers, she dragged down by the lift, the song stop playing after that. And in a second come come baby baby come which is Dara's line in Come Back Home playing in the background.

“Ahh..suprise performance?” Baekhyun was standing from the couch, he was excited when the TV screen suddenly show Dara’s face.  

Surrounding by the staff who helping them to get the microphone on, Suho and Xiumin was also watching the TV screen in awe. They start woah-ing in co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter