Coup D'Etat

We aren't Nuna-Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eomma you might be mistaken but we aren’t dating” Chaerin said after succeed to snatch her phone from Jiyong’s grip.

Jiyong was snatching the phone back, “Not yet Eommonim!”  

And of course got a smack on his head after saying useless thing from Chaerin.

 

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

“Hyung” Sehun openned the studio where Chanyeol is in it. He closed it after walking in without asking permission first. Suho is shown up after that.

Chanyeol turned his chair and asking both of them what are they want. “Everyone is sleeping in dorm. Its not fun” Suho said resting his on the hard couch in the corner of studio.

“Allright then. As you already here you have to hear my new cover” The man with wide ear said while brushing his hair off and put back his hat. “Oh? Are you going to use this for Chaerin Nuna’s assigment?”

Suho looking at Sehun who just saying something that he didn’t have clue, “Assignment? What?”

“Ehey Sehun-ah its private!” Chanyeol said while pointing his finger in front of his lips with a mischivious smile plasterred on his face. “Oh? So are you playing secret now?” Suho was folding his hands and showing disbelief expression.

“Then I wont tell you anything about my meeting with CL Sunbaenim later”

Both Chanyeol and Sehun raised their voice and looking at the leader in curious, “What?!”

“My dad and her dad is friend. And they will held a reunion meeting this Wednesday. Oops I shouldn’t have said that. Its secret” Suho told them while giving look of ‘I won and you lost’ to both Chanyeol and Sehun.

“Aish this hyung really!” Sehun complained as soon as that. “I wish there’s heavy rain so its cancelled” He said and of course Suho smacked his head, “Aigoo! Why did you wish something bad happen to my Dad!” He yelled.

“Cut it out guys! If you were fighting like this just leave from my studio” Chanyeol joined them after stay in quiet. “Okay okay!” Suho and Sehun shouting back together.

The man with wide ear is turning his chair and played the demo that he just record few hours a go after arrived in Seoul. He went straight to the studio after they take off.

He faced the member and both of them gave some kind of expression, “Are you going to use this song?”

“Why?” Chanyeol raised his eyebrow and looking them with his eyes popped out. “You already use it before” Sehun responded.

“So what? I look cool in here” He pouted as he dancing to the beat of the song. “Aigoo!!” Suho and Sehun stood from their seat and about to leaved Chanyeol alone. “Yah where are you going?”

“Grab some food” Suho said and step his foot out from there. “How about you? What song are you gonna use?”

“Ehey Chanyeol hyung! Its secret~~” Sehun said before he ran away from Chanyeol’s studio and followed the leader who already walk ahead.

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

The next day, Chaerin was chilling in her studio playing with her brother Teddy Oppa and Kush. She have an appointment with Christina Paik the photographer for new endorsement project in the agency so she was apperently just stop by into there.

“What is this?” Chaerin asked all of sudden after looking at strange sticker that plasterred on the table. “Oh its Bommie’s” Kush answered her. Still left with a numerous question on her head.

Teddy touched the sticker and gave another explanation better than Kush’s, “Yesterday she’s coming and place this thing over here. She said it was for her new fundraising campaign for woman with cancer.She said she want you to donated or something”

“Oh? Really? But I never said I will donate…aish that slick unnie!” She was too smart to realized her Unnie’s motive. “You have enough zero on your bank account. Just donate a thousand dollar and you wont lose anything” Kush said make Chaerin get stabbed.

“Itsn’t that I don’t want to donate but her motive is little bit cheating you know…aigoo” She still in cloud. “Lemme give her call”

After a few rings, she finally answered the call.

“Nde? Miss Kwon?” She said in playfull tone. “Aiyoo Unnie! Cut it out already! Where are you?” Chaerin asked after pressing speaker button on her phonescreen.

“I’m on cafetaria right now~”

“Come to my studio”

“Why? Did you already found the sticker?”

“Sticker? Yes of course! What would I ask you to get here if I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter