Sing for You

We aren't Nuna-Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Chanyeol and Sehun were singing their rap part on Monster as Chaerin request them to sing a song. Its little bit hard actually to sing such heavy song withouth  any music in the background. 

 


 

Everyone’s afraid of me, so I’m untouchable man
But in the end, you can’t reject me
You’ll hide and steal glances at me
Then get surprised (Who?)
I’m your antinomy
I’m a part of your existence (How we do?)

Accept me for who I am
Put away your fearful worries
Enjoy the pain that you’re able to endure
Fall deeper inside

I’ll play with you however I want
Play inside my hands
Don’t run away, you’ll forever linger near

 

 

And the expression that Chaerin gave after they finished their song, just a poker face.

Is it that bad? Chanyeol asked himself.

“Well…Should I tell you in soft way or hard way?” She little bit hesitated since it was her first time to give comments for someone from outside of her agency.

“Anything is fine” Sehun was answering right away. “But we’ll be glad if you gave us honest opinion, Nuna” Chanyeol said continue-ing Sehun’s words.

“Since I’m here as your teacher…okay I’ll tell you about my personal opinion…Chanyeol’s part is more dominant than Sehun’s” She began to give comments and both of them watching Chaerin in awe.

Here we go again.. Sehun inhaled his breath deeply.

“But it doesn’t make Chanyeol is the best even though you two are the only rapper left…You still lack of clear prounouncation and what I heard is just your husky mumbling..I still cant hear some lyric properly. But the good thing is you have bold voice”

She took a big breath before continue on her words, “And for Sehun’s case. You need to learn more than Chanyeol. Your rap don’t have that feeling. You are too overshadow with Chanyeol’s since his voice is husky. Your voice is like umm I can’t listen it clearly, you have this very weird voice when you rap just like Seunghoon from Winner..but it doesn’t mean it was bad. Its good. But it doesn’t have much impact. I’m not too harsh am I?”  

 

(I really don’t mean to judge Sehun and Chanyeol’s skill. I just did it for the sake of story, I’m sorry ._.v)

 

“Its okay Nuna..every teacher always do that” Sehun is actually little bit hurt by Chaerin words but he knew that Chaerin’s words is not lie its truth.

He looked at Chanyeol beside him. I always get judge together with this hyung and how hard I tried this hyung always win.

Chaerin is looking at Chanyeol and Sehun back to back to check on their reaction. She realized that she was little bit ‘rough’ at her comments just ago. And she felt little bit sorry.

“This is not compliment but I think you guys are good actually I was thinking on my way to here that can I really teach you guys? can I make you all improve your skill? And after listening you guys and how determind your face  now I believe you all can improve. And you have very big fandom, that was great. SM is very good when it comes promoting their artist, I’m envy” She tried to give a compliment to them at last.

The smile finally back again on their face. Chanyeol, “Anniyo Nuna, YG is better place for us, rapper”

 “So should we begin practice?” Chaerin warmly smiled. Chanyeol and Sehun were looking at Chaerin and trying to look happy as much as possible to prevent the awkwardness.

“Arraseo lets just have small talk for the first session” She said understanding both of them.

Both Chanyeol and Sehun finally show off their laugh.  “Look at you! You two finally laughing for the first time”

“Its because we feel nervous to be in the same room with you”

The lady wasn’t satisfied at all with the statement. “What a non sense are you talking about? I’m not monster or something”

Sehun plafully giving respond to his new teacher, “Its like having conversation with president. Its scary but..” Chaerin is surprised by the comparison of her and president “Mwoya? Yah I’m not that scary!”

“Since you have that charisma Nuna, its stick on you” Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter