Tonight

We aren't Nuna-Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“First! First thing! Why are you acting so close with CL-nim?” Sehun asked Chanyeol upon reading the article of both of them in relationship. “Anniyo..I just have short conversation with her”

Suho was looking at the top of air and he was messing his hair in crazy, “Yah but the picture didn’t say that!”

There’s few pictures of them laughing while Chaerin’s hand is on his chest. And Chanyeol eyes is looking at the suit that Chaerin wore. They both looks so natural like two person who have been getting know each other for long but the truth that they were in their first week and the kind of relationship they had are teacher and student. And that’s it.

“You should go and kneel down in front of Lee Soo Man Sajangnim” Baekhyun said after throwing a hit on Chanyeol’s hand.

 

 

 

So that’s why, Chanyeol is on Lee Soo Man’s Office Room, The CEO of SM Entertainment. He was coming after he got personal call from his boss self.

Lee Soo Man is looking at the tablet on his hands. Meanwhile Chanyeol still waiting for him to say something or more to be waiting to get scold.  

“You really aren’t dating with her right?”

Chanyeol answered it right-away, “Nde Sir. We actually-“

“Then that’s allright” There’s short pause before his boss the real reason why he called him, “But I actually calling you not for this scandal”

Its caught him off guard of course since his mind just think about that ridiculous scandal, “W-What are you talking about sir?”

“There’s an article saying that you are  driving with expaired driving license for more than a month. Is that true?”

His heart become lower than ago, since he was thinking about something bigger.

“I actually-yes its true but I already ask my manager to give me a help to extend of it since my schedule is so packed up and in Sunday the office who responsible to recover it closed. And the manager-nim always said its still in progress after a month”

The sajangnim put down his tablet and looking at him right in the eye, “When is the last time you are driving?”

“Yesterday sir” Chanyeol answered him shortly.

There’s a sound of heavy sigh coming from the boss. He looked at Chanyeol in annoyed, “SO why would you do that? Why did you driving your car without even have a though that you don’t have any driving license on your hand right now?”

“I actually rarely to drive car and I didn’t drive for a long trip…yesterday is exceptional” Chanyeol hide his hands behind his band as it keep tremblings. It always be like that when he was super nervous.

“What happen if the police officer cacth you? You know that this very stupid things will ruin your image as an idol right? The problem isn’t how the officer will catch you driving without a license but the fact that someone from outside know this thing is the real problem here!”

His lips stay closed for a moment since he was so scared by the shouting of his boss for the first time of his life.

“The article is already taken down by the IT Division. But there’s high probability that another site will write the same article” Lee Soo Man added “So from now on please don’t drive or do something recklessly”

“Nde Sajangnim. I’m really sorry. I wont repeat the same mistake. I’m sorry”

Chanyeol bowed to his sajangnim before decided to leave the room after getting scolded.

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

Harin is placing the fruits on the tables and cut it into small pieces to eat.

“Appa I really can’t get out my apartment right now” Chaerin is shouting at her phone when her father is nagging at her decission to not come at his dinner with his colleague friends.  

The other line was answering, “Yah whats the matter after all? Isn’t like there’s 40 paparazi on your apartment right? I really need you to come”

“Its not paparazy Appa. Its sasaeng fans. And they are holding board in down there! I can clearly saw the fangirls crowd from my windows” She grabbed the fork on the side of table and took the dice cut of apple into .

“Since when did you get scared over sasaeng. You can just fight them all”

She took another bite before answering her father words, “Itsn’t like I don’t want to fight them nor scared of them. Its more self defence. I don’t want to get my hair stucked with the yolk or the flour that they will absolutely throw it on me later”

“Are kpop fans still behave like that?”

“Appa!”

“Yah I already tell others that I will bring you. They will be expecting it so you cant just cancel it at the D-Day” Mr.Lee Ki Jin, her parents, is trying hard to make her daughter came to his event.

Chaerin is looking at Harin who busy cutting the apple, “Harin have the same face like me, so why don’t you used her instead? She can act little tho”

“ME? Why me all of sudden?” The little sister join the coversation after the sudden mention.

Their dad feeling so hopeless that he will pay her to get her there, “I’ll send you the car if you don’t have van”

“Can you send me a plane or helicopter? It could be more usefull Appa”

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

Jiyong and Seunghyun is walking into the first floow which is already in full furnished. The lobby is designed with white and black color and it has feeling very fresh but cool at the same time. Since Jiyong want to make everyone have fresh mind at the time they are start working.

“What do you think?” Seunghyun said looking at around the wide-lobby.  “Its good. Thanks for helping me to choose the furniture anyway Hyung” 

He r   est his hand on the lobby long tables, “That chandelier is very pretty isn’t?”

“Nde Hyung” Jiyong answer in short as he eyes looking not that amazed as Seunghyun.

“What’s up with that face? You don’t look so happy?”

“Anniyo Hyung-“ Jiyong pretend to smile but Seunghyun knew him well. Too well.

“Is it about Chaerin dating scandal? Are you really believe in that ridiculous rumour?”

He can’t help to be open up to this Hyung since he knew it was totally useless to say a lie to him, “I know its ridiculous but still..”

“Yah Chaerin isn’t that type of woman. And beside you should have stop being over jealous at her and her guy friends. Itsn’t healthy” Seunghyun kicked Jiyong with his ankles.

Jiyong tried to laughed about it but his heart can’t do that, “Its because Chaerin resembled Kiko so much. Its silently becoming a trauma, leaved by someone you love for long time. Hyung know that me and her isn’t a couple yet. So there’s this axienty”

“But when she was caught in rumour with Mino your reaction is different” Seughyun asked.“Its because I know Mino isn’t a carnivore. He know that she was mine. Chanyeol is a man after all. He can do anything with his man-lust”

“Don’t judge every man like that Ji” He was looking at Jiyong in worry eyes since he seems so upset about the rumour thingy.

Jiyong shoot back with more-more anger words, “Hyung you must see at the guys in the club when there’s Chaerin, they looking at her with their hungry looks. Tell me will you be mad when some random guy looking at Bommie Nuna in way like that?”

“Of course I did”

Jiyong said with low tune, “Then we are no different Hyung”

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

“YAH I’M NOT DATING YOUR OPPA!” Chaerin is screaming at her closed windows which is only one sided mirror so no one from outside can see her.

“How is that helping?” Harin still upset as she was about to get selling to be her sister stuntman.

She rest her back into the couch, she can’t even take a nap because of the worryness. “What I don’t understand is why is this people calling me texting me to ask me if  the rumour is true???? Like Harin-ah are you really thinking that its possible for someone old like me to date Chanyeol?”

Harin is looking at the below of the building and she took a picture of it from her iphone.

“Me too. I cant understand why those fangirls is believing that rumour so much. I mean how is an ugly old ahjumma can date a 5th years old kid who still crying for his mommy, right?”

“What the hell? Are you mocking me right now?”

Upset with the diss that her own little sister just throw, Chaerin hand is ready to throw a pillow to her face.

Harin face suddenly changed into smiley and cutie face,“Anniyo Unnie~ I never brave to mocking someone who is way older than me…its very low and unrespectfull”

“YAHHH!”

The pillow is succeed to hit her face after all.
 

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

As the number article of the dating rumour has been increased, Chaerin and Chanyeol name becomes the first top searching words on many korean website pages.

There are good one and bad one. Most of them are little bit shaddy since Chaerin is someone who already in age and Chanyeol still very young. And the fact that Chaerin is Chanyeol’s senior for long time. Also be the topic of the articles.

(I know they are just one year apart but for this story lets say that they have long age different)

Until there’s no article who telling about Chanyeol’s drive license got expired since the first one already taken down after just 30 minutes realeased. And that article is already fall down since there’s too many of new article with Chanyeol tag.

People is demanding SM’s entertainment to speak since SM always faster to give announcement rather than YG.

After took a little bit time, Lee Soo Man asked the writer of the SM to released the respond article in the website.

With the title, SM Entertainment has giving a respond to the new dating scandal involved one of their artist, it drastically get so many views in just short time.

The resperantive of the company said that the rumour is 100% false. The picture that was spread on the internet isn’t fake but its doesn’t mean they are dating. The picture is taken on yesterday where the event of private fundraising party that held by Ms.Park Bom, Friend of Ms.CL and also Mr.Park Chanyeol. And since last week Ms.CL has been recruited to exchange the last rap trainner on the agency. So at the times that they have getting up close. And about the news of them having private lunch in Japan is true, but there’s another people who also a labelmate of Mr.Park Chanyeol no other than Mr.Oh Sehun. They have training session in the restaurant where there’s also studio just before their rehearshal for their mini concert on Japan last week. Actually we don’t want to share this information about Ms.CL who officially become one of our trainer this soon since we like to keep secr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter