Lies

We aren't Nuna-Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

After make a call to Chaerin, Chanyeol looked at ouside the window with his hands grabbing the biten-double cheese burger.

They ordered for extra fries again. As expected from men, they never felt full with only fast foods so they already planned to visit their favorites bbq restaurant after this. 

“Why are you so upset? Do you like her?” Suho said taking the longest fries and bitting it like bunny ate their carrots.

“Of course not! Ey Hyung why would I like someone like her..she is in different class with me” He said looking down to his burger and bite it.

Suho playfully responded Chanyeol’s sad-words,“I’m glad that you realized”

“Yah” He kicked his hyung’s foot. “So about your lyrics any progress?”

the cola’s straw, Chanyeol remembering his abandoned memo on the studio. “There is.But I’m not happy with it yet. I don’t know Hyung I think I’m going to sleep on studio tonight”

“Maybe you really should dating someone Chanyeol-ah” Suho still as he put another fries into his mouth. “Hyung, I don’t have time to date someone”

He stated it as he trying look like a single man who can do anything possible without having any woman around him.

But Suho is way smart than him so he can win him easy with just single question,“Are you still stuck with Dara Nuna?”

Hearing the mention of Dara’s name, Chanyeol gasped as he couldn’t believe Suho just spilling the tea on ing Mcdonalds.

“Hyung!! she has been dating someone else, I’m just his fan” He said lowering his volume while stepped Suho’s feet to get him in pain.

Not feeling pain with that, Suho throw another words that makes Chanyeol felt so embrassed, “But last year you really went crazy because of her”

Chanyeol was starring at him with his big eyes opened wide like the gold fish’eyes. He whispering while showing the annoyed face of him to his leader,“Hyung what the hell are you talking about in such public place like this?”

“Why? You said you already dislike her. So what’s the problem?”

He never felt this annoyed at Suho so he can’t keep it anymore and decided to spill his tea.

“I see. Hyoyeon Nuna must be so patient to have you” He said with normal volume that makes people starred at them.

Chanyeol is smilling while chewing the last fries.

“W-what?” Suho lowering his head and whispering to him.

Seeing how Suho is getting freaked out that he knew Suho’s secret makes Chanyeol turned up,“Am I wrong Hyung? What’s the problem?” He asked showing his big smile to now annoyed Suho.

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

Both of Jiyong and Chaerin finally arrived at Seoul, they went straight to the club which is always visited by their friends. Actually Jiyong planned to held a party in Chaerin’s back and she was really surprised that he didn’t drive her to her apartment but the Cupcake Club.

“The couple is finally arrived!” Said Xin throwing the wine in air followed by everyone who’s waiting for their arrival.   

Chaerin clossed with her palm as she surprised to saw everyone is there. She turned to look at Jiyong who suddenly pulled her shoulder close to him and grabbed her hand.

“I finally made it!” He said showing the ring that happen to be linked in her finger.

And everyone cheered after that like some supporters who just expressing their happiness that their favorite team winning the game.

Right after that Seunghyun came with two wine glass and handed it to both Chaerin and Jiyong. He reminded them that the wine they drink is especially ordered from France.

Chaerin could only following Jiyong’s order as she still felt surprised.

Different with her, Jiyong raised his glass on the air before giving some words to his friends who can make the surprise party succeed.

“I hope we can stay together forever” Jiyong said in the end of his thanks speech, he glancing at Chaerin who stood beside him.

She can’t help to smiled as she felt touched by how deep those words and the fact that its came out from Jiyong’s lips.

“Cheers!”

 Everyone shouted together as Chaerin joined to raised her glass in the air.

“I told you they are going to date” Seungri said asking for the money that he just win after put a bet that his hyung and Chaerin will be a couple in real to Mino. “Ah Nuna I’m dissapointed that you choosed him” He said taking out 100 dollars from his wallet and handed it to Seungri.

“Yah yah!” Jiyong smack their heads and about to scolded them before Chaerin stopped him. She lead him to somewhere else so they wont get scolded by almighty dragon.

“Why did you do that?” She asked him while gave him a pour of red wine.

Both of them now standing in front of the bar, next to DJ’s speaker, so its little bit noisy but nobody’s there except the bartender.

While watching all his friend talking and dancing to the music Jiyong replied, “They are annoying”

“No. I mean why did you throw a party behind my back?” She asked back as she little bit uneasy with the idea of the surprised party.“Since I want to surprised you-”

“I haven’t told Kiko Unnie about us. What would she think if she heard about this? I know her before you and I don’t want to make enemy” She said raised her voice due the music volume which is louder than before.

Meanwhile, Jiyong little bit caught off by Chaerin who suddenly mentioned about his ex.

“I’m sorry okay? I was so happy that I can’t hide it from anyone”

She sighed as she watched Jiyong’s pout lips.

“Apology accepted. But”

“Yes?” He smiled right-away.

Chaerin put down the wine bottle on the table as she continued her words, “Before too late, I’m going to call Kiko Unnie. Like right now”

“Did you really have to call her right now?” He asked as he about to prohibit Chaerin to called Kiko in the middle of party.

But seeing how Chaerin wont listen to his words so he just slipped it off.

“Oppa, there’s already enough haters haunting me and I don’t want to add another one. Do you want to say any words to her?” She said to Jiyong as she searching for her phone in her pocket and ready to walk to perfect place to make a call.

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

“Kiko Unnie?”

She said after heard a sound of someone from other line,

“Chaerin-chan? What’s wrong with sudden call?” Kiko confused with how Chaerin suddenly called her while she was just about to go to bed.

Meanwhile, Chaerin also confused how to start talking to her as she looking at the ground back to back.

“Nothing I just want to tell you something. Are you sleeping yet?” She asked.

“Not yet. But hey I just heard about your relationship with Jiyong. Congratulations!”

She didn’t see that coming from Kiko, Jiyong’s ex and also her friend, she was surprised at how Kiko knew it the fact that she dated with Jiyong.

“Yes. Thank you Unnie..I-”

Kiko cut her before she can even continue her words,

“Its allright. He has moved on from me to you. I’m happy as long as he also happy” She said suddenly making some weight lifted from Chaerin’s shoulder.

She felt relieved that her ugly scenario of Kiko getting mad at her because she dated with her ex isn’t happening at all. She felt so much better.

“I’m sorry that you didn’t hear about the news from me but someone else” While scratching her nose, she asked for apology.

And Kiko’s looks so calm like she was already prepared to face this issue before, “No its okay. Anyway tomorrow I’ll visit Seoul before taking on plane back to Japan. Do you want to meet me?”

She left Chaerin with an invitation for a cup of tea.

 

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 


Its morning already and Chaerin just woke up from her 2 hours of sleep because of the screaming alarm. She found her self slept in Jiyong’s arm as there’s mark of her earing on there. And the fact that Jiyong hasn’t wake up yet seems like her head isn’t that heavy for him to support.

After yawning for multiple times until she finally wake up, She looked at her phone and realized she only have an hour before her meeting with Kiko.

She run to the bathroom and getting quick shower without washing her hair. She went out with a robe hugging her body and a ponytail hair style.

As she trying to wear her last nigh clothes, she looked up to Jiyong’s face.

He still in very deep sleep even though she make some noice that actually can wake him up easily.

‘he must be tired’ she though.

After putting a lipstick on her lips, she walked to bed to take her phone.

When she was ready to left him, she walked back and put a peck on his lips and whispering, “I’m leaving first” before really left him in his deep sleep.

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

On her way inside the taxi, she typed something on her phone before decided to send it to someone. The driver was suddenly asking for the adress of her destination.

And she kindly mentioned a name of coffee shop him with a smile.

“Before you leave, can you sign on my seat?” He asked as Chaerin’s eyes went to the back of his seat where there’s lot of sign. “Of course” She said laughing at how cute the taxi ahjussi was.

Without her paying attention to her phone, there’s a message popping out on the screen showing a reply of the last message she sent to Sehun.

“Ok Nuna”

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

The waiter came with two cups of tea in a table of two woman with snapback. There’s only some people there who taking an order and left after that, Chaerin and Kiko are the only one who’s staying inside that coffee shop.

“So..how are you?” Chaerin raised her voice to sounds more cheerfull since she still have hangover since last night.

Kiko smiled as she blowing her tea to cool it,“Good well I’m better right now”

“I’m really sorry that I didn’t manage to tell you personally about my relationship with Jiyong. I hope you understand me” Chaerin said as she gave her look of how sincere she was. Feeling bad because Chaerin kept apologized multiple times, Kiko open new topic.

“My breakup with him isn’t good. So I’m not having any though jealousy or something, Chae” She said succeed to make Chaerin surprised. “Jiyong is a scary man”

She can’t even blink by the statement of Kiko which just came like wrecking ball. It hit her.

“What do you mean?” Chaerin asked.

Kiko cleared her dry throat with a cup of lemon tea that she just ordered for her.

“Its one day after my shooting for my new movie done, and Jiyong fetch me up. We aren’t going back to my apartment but he drove me to a hotel. I though that he want to show me something but he end up abusing me. He choked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter