Stronger

We aren't Nuna-Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

The night has changed into morning, A young man open his eyes after the sound of alarm one his phone that kept ringing. His roommate who slept beside him, can’t help to get awake by the sound of Bird Song in the morning. The both of them wake in loudy grouny voice.

“Ahh…my back” He screaming in pain as soon he streching his body bit. Chen were glancing at Chanyeol back that already covered with so many hot packs on it. “You have to go to hospital as soon we reach Seoul later”

“I just need some massage” Chanyeol said as he tried to look for his phone on his bed. When he was lifting his pillow, he accidentally twisted his neck by that. And now he found out that beside back pain he got before now he spraining his neck.

 

 

 

In Airport, on their way back to Seoul.

“Can Chanyeol walk into VIP gate instead? He was suffering in pain” Suho asked the manager to let Chanyeol enter the airport trough VIP gate beside the regular since there must be lots of fans who will absolutely surrounding them.

The manager hyung was looking at how Sehun’s condition right now and Chanyeol looking back at him with pity face. “Hyung..if the security guards can guarantee they wont let any fans surround us I’ll be fine but-“

“Allright then but the rest of you all have go trought the ussual gate” The manager said after that, “Yesseu!” Chanyeol shouted and even jumping little to show how happy he was but then the back ache coming again. “Aw..it hurts”

Sehun was looking at him in annoyance.“Aish hyung you are lucky”

 

 

Like what they planning before, Chanyeol escorted by the stylish Nuna into the VIP gate meanwhile the other walk in different gates. The airport lady offered him a spinning wheel chair for him but he refused to use it since he still can walk.

He actually got the back pain from the last night concert, he did funny moves on the floor when the talk session time came. He was regreting his action that time. And also he reckless action this morning made him couldn’t even turned his neck around.

“Nuna you have my passport don’t you?” He asked the stylish Nuna who stand beside her. She handded him his passport. “I need to go to bathroom..can you wait by yourself?”

“Ahh go ahead Nuna” He said before left alone.

He was waiting for another member to come on the waiting room alone. There actually some people who starring at him since beginning he sat, but he couldn’t do anything. He just smilled back to them before looking back at his phone to continue his video game.

His hand slipped away trough the sweat he got on his thumb. Making him lost a game and have to start from very first level again. He can’t help to get irritated and cursed silently.

Then after finally reached back his last level, his attention was distracted with a noisy crowd that suddenly coming into the waiting room.

He raised his head to check who’s this crowd, are they his labelmate?

“Nuna” Chanyeol’s eyes grew bigger upon seeing familiar figure on there. “Annyeong~” She said as she waved him from a close.

Chanyeol can’t help to bow few times as he witnessing people who are his senior from long time. “Are you going to Seoul too?”

“Nde Nuna” The lady in blonde was looking at around him before asking him with a question, “Where’s the other?”

Chanyeol lowering his head and telling the lady in front of him the truth, “Ah..I got several injuries so I went in trough the VIP gate”

She raised her voice accidentally make everyone looking at both of them,“Where? Where?” Chanyeol slightly touched his back and still with shy-smiled, he got respond from her “You should have been more carefull!”

“You should go to hospital and check it. Anyway get well soon, okay?”  She said before leaving him to re-join her group.

“Nde Hyoyeon Nuna” he said as he waved to her.

 

 

 

The stylish Nuna came afterwards and not so long after that the other EXO member also coming one by one. “There’s Hyeoyon Nuna over there” Chanyeol informed the leader of the team as soon as possible. “Really?”

“But we aren’t in the same plane” He said after that making Suho step his legs back. “Then we shouldn’t disturb her. She probably meeting with her boyfriend in here”

“Ahh I suddenly forgot about that” Chanyeol touched his forehead lightly.

 

 

“To all passengers please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position. If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please..” The flight attendants speaker was heard once they step their foot inside the plane.

Chanyeol choosed to share seat with Kai. Meanwhile Sehun who supposed to sat with Baekhyun got changed with Lay. “Ahh I don’t like this hyung. He will go to sleep as soon as we take off” Sehun is whining to Chanyeol whose seat just beside him.

“Yah bear with it” Chanyeol gave him a look of ‘can-you-stop-whinning’ to Sehun. The boy just inhaled a big breath before plug-in his headset on.

“Excuse me” The flight attendant was suddenly coming in rush. She seems giving direction to the passengers who took another class ticket.

“Chaerinah, we should have sat together” Someone from behind said to the women who walked behind the flight attendant. “I know Oppa” she said after stopped for a second.

“Yah yah you go and change the seat” Someone with short silver hair said to no other than Harin. “Aish that two” She was pissed off by the two of them.

Meanwhile the two of Sehun and Chanyeol could only stay on their seat in frozen. They can’t believed they are riding the same plane with their teacher.

Actually not only them but apparently all people on the cabin witnessing that chaotic scene. “There’s something happen w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter