Artificial Love

We aren't Nuna-Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

 

The sound of alarm from the side of bed desk causing Harin to awake from her dream. She yawned as soon she open her eyes.

By looking at the time diplayed on her phone, she wake her sister up by shaking her body beside her.

“Unnie wake up!”

But as always her sister is such sleepy head that she never getting up more early than her who is more younger.

“Unnie! Yah! You traitor!” Harin gave a final kick on her before get up from the bed.

 

 

After wrapping her pajama robe, Harin walked her sloppy foot to the living room.

“He might not awake either..yes drunk man usually wake up in late” She mumbled as she took a little step to reach the place.

“Hello?”

Someone with tall figures greeted her as soon as she reached the living room with her sleepy face. 

“HI?” She fakedly trying to look as calm as possible.

The tall man is smiling back to her (same with his wake-up face) and trying to guessed Harin, “You are..Chaerin Nuna..”

Harin asked him to seat in couch or more to be his bed last night,“Yes that’s right. I’m her sister”

“Right we used to meet before right?” He said after scratching his not so itchy neck.

“Well yeah”

The atmosphere turned into very awkward after that, they trying to take their eyes off from each other so they don’t felt more awkward.

The man is trying to build another conversation after Harin’s very short reply to him.“So- how I get sleep in here?”

“About that..its pretty long story” Harin answered,“You were drunk and you were asking the taxi driver to drove you to my unnie apartment” and Sehun could only stay calm after hearing such a embrassing thing that he just did.

He cleared his throat before asking apology to her,“I did? I’m sorry I do it by accident. I’m not used to have drink so I get drunk easily”

There’s crazy scenario that Harin make before she went to sleep about this man in front of her who end up sleeping in her unnie’s apartment.

She sighed as her prediction about this tall man was right, “Its fine. Its already happening by the way”

And there it goes another silent awkwardness moment.

Both of them seems want to have conversation to chill the atmosphere bit but they hesitated as both of them caught having eye contact in the same time.

But luckily not so long after that, a woman with black-glasses appeared from nowhere.

“Harin don’t in. Make breakfast or something” Chaerin walked from her back told her to move away from her earlier spot.

Harin was turning her head and figured it out that it was Chaerin’s voice, “Yah I’m not your maid”

“Well you practically livin in my apartment?” She gave her sassy stare. “Aish! I hate you” The little sister get up from the couch and moved her to kitchen.

Watching Harin walked leaving them, she took a seat in front of Sehun ans stared him.

Meanwhile Sehun could only bite his lips and bowing to her.

“So- speaking of you still saving my card on your pocket..is that mean you agree with my offer?” She asked breaking the silentness between them.

Sehun was gulped his saliva before actually apologizing to her which make her little bit happy,“I’m sorry that I rejected your offer at first, I should have reflected that my skill is really lame”

She smiled and relieved that Sehun choosed to do it,“Stop saying that. Lets have breakfast before you go”

 

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

“Hyung” Chanyeol who just came with his towel and his bottle on his hand, approaching his leader in the gym.

Suho turned his head over the sound of him and looking at him with question look.

“Have you seen Sehun?” He asked with curious.

The leader just continuing to run in the treadmill without giving any answer to confused-Chanyeol.

“Hyung!” He pressed the off button and make the treadmill stop as soon as that. “He was leaving with Kai last night”

“But Kai is with Krystall lastnight” He covered the on button with his hands before Suho decided to walked off from there.

“He was drinking and probably in his home right now” Suho explained while pressing the towel on his face to clean it from the sweats.

There’s still concern drew on Chanyeol’s forehead, he knew that Sehun is 100% drunk lastnight but Sehun didn’t went home which is very strage for him.

“How are you so sure?” Chanyeol asked and annoyed Suho more and more.“Yah he already texted me” he said before get up for another run.

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

Chaerin put the toast in the table and took the seat beside Sehun.

“I was teaching Chanyeol yesterday. He was getting writer stuck”

He was looking at the nutella toast that Chaerin just made for him, “Yeah he looks kinda frustated this around of times. But still I’m proud of him”

Harin grabbed a toast and blew it since its still fresh from the toaster,“But  unnie why did you teach this Oppa seperately with the other one?”

Both of Chaerin and Sehun were looking at Harin the momment she speak up.

“Long story. Anyway…you are in the same age with him so stop calling him Oppa” The unnie was telling Harin like some perfectionist teacher.

“Really? Are you 94?” Harin’s eyes suddenly grow wide as she looking at Sehun who busy chewing the nuttela toast, his favorite jam.

“Yes I am” he answered short with mouthfull of toast.

Harin was looking back at her sister and pointed her, “Hul than if you are with my unnie..”

“What the hell are you saying?” Chaerin raised her eyebrow while kicking her sister feet.

After getting beaten by her sister, Harin corrected her words,“I’m just telling you have big with him that’s all”

“So what? Itsn’t like I’m going to date him? Right sehun-ah?” Chaerin asked to Sehun and he just nodded slowly as he kept chewing the toast.

The naughty-sister just can’t shut so she decided to spill something,“But your last boyfriend look exactly like him“

Meanwhile Chaerin could only seat in her place with jaw-dropped. She can’t reach Harin’s legs anymore so she just throwing glare to her,“I’m sorry my sister really have big mouth…she was actually drink lots of wine yesterday so I think she still drunk”

And Sehun can only laughing at the silliness between the two sisters.

“Anyway..I think you need to take shower or changed your clothes. Because the alcohol scent you had is too strong” Chaerin added.

Sehun is disagree, “I think I’m fine with it. I will took a cab so I guess its fine”

“No itsn’t! what happen if you meet that ahjussi again? He..well he actually didn’t recognize both of us”

His lips curled up,“Really?”

She was telling him that the taxi driver really didn’t recognized them at all,“Yes that’s why he boldly call my number yesterday. He though that you maybe my uhm my little brother”

Harin was laughing for short before shut again.

While, Sehun suddenly asked something which is out of topic.

“Did you wear make up yesterday?”

Chaerin was surprised by his sudden-question and she felt triggered by that.“Anni? Why did you suddenly drag make up?”

He cleared his throat with drinking the orange juice, “He probably didn’t recognize you Nuna”

“It must be because you are wearing your glasses” He added which isn’t related to his last question.

While Chaerin yelled even more, “YAH I know exactly what are you going to say! And he didn’t recognize you too you know!” She yelled and about to threw him some punches.

With both of his hands, he cuped his face while smilling to her, “My face kinda have that western feel so people easily to forget it, Nuna”

Chaerin’s jaw dropped once again, she was speechless at the confidence that Sehun had,“Oh My God! You are so prince-alike. Harin-ah you could date him..he is totally your style”

Getting alert by her named which is called by her sister just a go, Harin put her toast down and yelled,“I don’t want to!” followed by Sehun who also yelling the same words in the same time with her.

“Omo you two really match well!”

 

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

She just finished taking a quick shower in her bathroom when Harin also done cleaning the table and the kitchen.

Chaerin turned her heads over and over checking if Sehun might in somewhere closer with them.

“I’m going to have date with Jiyong Oppa today” She whispered as pointed out at her watches.

The un-naïve sister couldn’t just believe so she rolled her eyes, “Yeah date equal work”

But the older knew that this girl couldn’t believe so easily so she decided to showed her the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter