Black

We aren't Nuna-Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When she was about to sleep, Chaerin suddenly remember something and took her iphone from the bed desk. She also her sleeping lamp and typing something on her phone.

Then her fingers started to scroll down the page that she opened.

She was stalking both of her new student’s instagram account. She was looking at their post. Most of them are funny and she silently laughing at them.

“What should I do with them?” she mubled as she turned off her phone and trying back to sleep.

After couple of minutes, she took her phone back and unlocked it.

“What to do?”

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

 

Morning came into EXO’s dorm, Suho wake up Sehun from his sleep. But it turned out that the maknae actually already awake. “What are you doin?” He asked as he found Sehun already busy with his phone inside his banket.

“Playing game” He answered his hyung shortly.

“Its SNS! What did you see? A picture?” Suho peeking at the phone screen which is showed Instagram page. The tall guy is sighed and whinned that Suho is too curious and its annoying.

His finger stopped at a picture.

“Its g-dragon sunbaenim”

One question suddenly popped out from his head, “Are they dating?”

 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

 

“No! I’m not dating with him!” She screamed as she scrolled down her comment section, she knows she was being an extra since she was reading those sarcasm on her instagram page.

Bom asked Chaerin what’s make her nagging a lot today. “Anni why my fans always asked me about my relationship with random people?Suga BTS? Ravi? And even Mino….these random people I don’t even know but why did they keep tagging me with photoshopped picture” Chaerin added, “This picture is not just weird but its look so real yet disgusting”

One apple-hair girl is laughing at Chaerin, “Yah its mean you have a lots of fanboy, fans nowadays really like to ship you with your fanboys”

“Having a lot of fanboys didn’t make you rich. They picked me as their safe choice, they wont be brave to talk to me when we meet for sure” Chaerin was still scrolling down her eyes as she looked at another comments. “If there’s brave fanboy but itsnt your style at all, what would you do?” Bommie asked.

“I’ll give you my fortune”

The girl with brunnete hair was screamed happily as Chaerin said deal to her own words. “Dara-yya I’ll be rich! I’ll go to Paris and buy Eiffel tower!” Dara joined her and both of them jump cheerfully like rabbits.

“But is there any man who brave enough to get closer to her?” Suddenly Dara stopped and whispered to Bom. “There is Jiyong!”The brunette girl shouted while looking at Chaerin.

Dara said as she gave Chaerin ‘teased-looks’.

“But Jiyong Oppa isn’t my fanboy so its invalid. You can’t have my fortune” Chaerin smiled and acted sassy. “HUL!”

 

 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

 

Suho open the talk after finished their dancing practice in today’s afternoon. “About the mini-concert this Friday, they said we have to changed the song list”

While lying on the floor, Chanyeol looked surprised while looking at Suho who also laid on the floor. “Wait,the mini concert is Friday this week?” Sehun was get up from his sleep and looking as surprise as Chanyeol.

The blonde guy named Kai answered him.“Yes in Tokyo. How can you forgot about it? The manager already told us to practiced”

“But..” Both of Sehun and Chanyeol said in the same time.

 

 

 

 

Right before they end their first meeting, Chaerin suddenly came with a question.

 “So when will you guys have free time for the next lesson? I heard that you all have  concert schedule in Japan”Chaerin asked two men in front of her as she crossed her legs.

Chanyeol gave responds right away, “This Friday is good. Right, Sehun-ah?”

“Yes Friday is fine” Sehun replied him back.

 

 

Now both of them was looking pathetic. Their level of disappointment is so visible until everyone can see it.

 “Then skip it for the next week, we will stay in Japan until Monday” Suho laughing at their stupidness but also try to comfort them.

“Hell no! I don’t want to skip her lesson” Sehun nag.

The leader was shaking his head , “Aigoo last time you were trying to make an excuse to absent from rap lesson class”

 

 

As the two tall mens walked on the hall holding their phone awkwardly. They were in such a dilemma as their starring into a contact number in Sehun’s phone.

Gulping his saliva, Sehun was put his right thumb on his phone’s screen,  “We should have inform her don’t you think? But isn’t a phone call will be too much? We just get to know her yesterday, Hyung”          

 Chanyeol who is also have same level of nervous gave his opini.“Then text her. She already saved your number right?”

 

To : CL Nuna

Nuna, its me Sehun. I just remember that we have schedule in Tokyo this Friday. Can we change the date?

 

About two minutes after that, a replied came and make two guys going menboong. “Woah she replied it fast!” Chanyeol is amazed.

 

From : CL Nuna

Hi! I’m sorry but I have to attend my family wedding in Jeju tomorrow. Then how about meeting in Tokyo?

 

“Wow its miracle in december Hyung!” Sehun is getting excited as he type down and try hard to look friendly on the text. “Yah don’t do such thing! She doesn’t like that kind of stuff” Chanyeol is annoyed at how Sehun put emoji on his message. “Aigoo arraseo let me delete the emoji!”  He said as he pressed ‘send’ button on his phonescreen.

 

To : CL Nuna

Eh Nuna are you in Tokyo this Friday? What a coincidence!

 

There’s no more reply came after that. And Chanyeol was almost blaming Sehun for text-ing using corny words that might be make Chaerin uncomfortable, when suddenly Sehun’s phone showed caller id. 

“OMO OMO-SHE CALLED ME!!!! HYUNG!!! ” Sehun screamed and shaking his right hand which holding his phone. He couldn’t help to freak out first before pick it up. 
 

 

A chill voice came out from other line followed by soft humming. “I’m not the type of person who likes to text each other, sorry if I surprised you with my sudden call” Chanyeol asked Sehun to press the speaker option in gesture so he can also hear the conversation.

Sehun put his index finger on his lips as meaning to be quiet to Chanyeol, “Yes Nuna its fine. I actually didn’t know will get the reply this fast” he said as he was widening his smile.

Didn’t reply Sehun’s , She was asking a question to him instead. “After fly to Jeju, I’ll go straight to Tokyo on Saturday to attend my friend’s birthday. Are you still in Tokyo that time?”

“Yes I’m still in there for second day” He answered calmly and then he nodding slowly “Then I’ll see you in Saturday” he added. Chanyeol was clueless and he can only starring the maknae with his huge eyes as he guess what are they talked about.

“Okay bye” Chaerin said before hang up the call.

Chanyeol is pulling Sehun’s hair and asked for what’s happening. “She said she will be in Japan in Saturday”

 

 

 

The wedding day is finally came. And Chaerin with her little sister, Harin, now sitting beside her aunt. Because the photographer is about to take a picture of the bride and the bridemaids. They all wearing soft pink mini gown and flower crown on their head since the wedding has garden party as the theme. But of course we all know that isn’t totally Chaerin’s style.

“Chukkae aunt! You finally let go of your single status today” She said after the photo session done. “Thanks Chaerin-ah you should get married too you slowly getting older” Remind the beautiful bride to his favorite niece.

Chaerin expression changed, “Aigoo aunt! Why did you remind me about that!”

“Harin-ah if you meet with her boyfriend you should ask him to marry your sister as fast as possible. Since she’ll get menopause soon, I’m worried” The naughty aunt jokingly said that and her joke succeedly make Chaerin pissed off. “Aunt!”

 

 

 

“We would like to tell to everyone to get ready on the stage because Ms.Bride is about to throw her flower”  The MC announced to all the guest who attend the wedding reception.

All women guest are slowly heading to the stage area and they all ready to snatch the flower from the bride. And also some guys who also join just for fun.

And of course Harin pulled her sister into the stage to join her. “I don’t want to” She said ready to step a back. “Unnie c’mon..its just for fun”

Their Aunt finally came out from the back of the stage with a bucket of fresh white orchid on her hand. She laughed as soon as possible when she saw everyone is so ready to snatch the flower.

She was also realized that there’s Chaerin in that crowd. So she giving a code to her that said she will throw the bucket into her side so better get ready. But apparently the girl it self was too blind to realized it.  “Why aunt starring at me like that?” Chaerin asked her little sister.

“Okay everyone get ready! 1..2..3..catch it!”

 

The bucket was flying so high or we could say way too high and everyone hand is trying to reach the flower. As aunt’s strategy to throw it into Chaerin, It really fly into Chaerin’s direction. Harin who is looking at the flying bucket was smiling widely at her sister, since she knew Chaerin will get the flower no matter what happen.

But then the bucket is coming directly into her face and succeedly hit her nose. As it goes down.  

Did she get it? No.

Someone in front of her took the flower first. Left Chaerin with little of scratch on her pointed nose.

 

 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

 

“What is wrong with your nose?” Soojoo asked Chaerin when they finally arrived in Tokyo. Harin who is beside her ready to spill the tea. “I’ll kill you!” She said while giving fake punch.
 

Jiyong starring at the band aid that was placed it on her nose. “You look funny” he said holding a laugh inside him. He was actually picking them up from the airport.

“Its all because of my aunt!” she said as she rolled her eyes.  “Unnie don’t be sad, actually the flower is picked you” Harin said joining the squad to make fun of her sister.

“Then should we get marry, Chaerin?” Jiyong jokingly asked her. While Chaerin just giving that ‘I-am-so-done-with-you-all’

 

 

 

The first day concert finally done and all the EXO member is already exhausted on their way into their hotel. Including Chanyeol and Sehun who is now laid their head on the car’s window.

“The fans this ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter