Lets Go Party

We aren't Nuna-Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home” Chaerin was struggling to take off her high heels as she was just arrived to her apartment. She wasn’t alone, there’s more than five huge shopping bags with her.

After put the shopping bags on the floor, she was looking for her sister since she should be stay on her apartment but she didn’t answer when Chaerin called her earlier.

She’s not in the kitchen nor living room. So Chaerin decided to take a look at her bedroom. Which is also Harin’s. They are sharing the same bed, even though there’s another empty bedroom beside it.

After looking for a second, her ear suddenly caught a familiar song. It was ‘Cheek to cheek’ by Ella Fitzgerald, one of Harin’s favorite song.

“Harin? Is that you?” She walked into the bathroom front door and slowly openned it.

And found Harin who getting bath on the bathup. “-Yeah?” Harin open one cucumber that laid on her eyes. “What are you doing?” Her sister asked her.

“Are you blind?” She placed the cucumber back to her eyes and rest her neck on the bathup stand.“Yah! I though you are leaving somewhere” Chaerin sat on the side of the bathup.

“What the hell are you saying? I’m staying in here for a whole day” Harin was nagging while Chaerin stood from there and sighed, “Arraseo”

“Are you gonna leaving again?” figuring there’s something wrong, she took off both the cucumber and still with a gold mask she wearin she was asking her sister.

Chaerin stop at the doorway as she gave her a waved from her hands, “Jiyong Oppa is waiting me on the parking lot so bye!”

“NO NO!” Harin was struggling to get out from the foam on the bathup to chase her sister out.”I already bought you some clothes and shoe. Just take any clothes you want, Its on the living room okay? I’m leaving” Chaerin said as she was smilling and closed the bathroom’s door.

“Unnie!!”

 

 

*Jiyong’s POV*

I was driving her to my new building after take a quick stop at her apartment to drop the shopping bags for Harin,Chaerin’s Lil Sister. We actually have been hangout together since the morning but she was busy to shopping with Christina while I’m just following two of them like a tail and this is our first ‘only two of us’ moment in today.

We didn’t play any music on the car. There’s only silentness and Chaerin’s cute voice on the car. On our way to my new building, she kept talking about random thing that always heard funny on my ears.

Or maybe I was just spelled by her cuteness. Because she really looked cute today with her hair that’s not attached to her extension and less eye make-up and the overall pants and yellow shirt which is make her look double cute.

For someone who always on makeup, Chaerin is already comfortable to not wearing any of it when she was with me, even though she sometimes acted little shy with her hands coverring her blushed face when I said she looks good.

The reason why I’m into her because she took a care of me. She have this habbits to touch my hair and trying to fix it while I was driving. She sometimes fed me when I’m busy at the studio arranging the song. There’s so many things that I love and I hate if she do that kind of habbits to another guy.

“Is this the building? Oppa?”

Oh we finally arrived on +82 new office.

After parking my lambo on the parking lot in the basement. We took a lift into the 8th floor. Where my office will be placed. Its still unfurnished but the lights already avail.

I already designed this office since last year but of course with the help of Seunghyun’s Hyung friend who is professional designer and also famous architect from Japan. And after one year finally the building is done.

“Oppa its..good!” Chaerin was looking at around the 8th floor and also enter my office room. “Finally you did it Oppa. +82 is finally happen” she said in full of excitement as she was looking trough the huge glass windows on the wall and watching the night city scenery from up there.

“+82 is ours” I said reaching my hands on her waist to gave her a backhug.

She hold my hands and face me with a sparkle eyes, “I should have call you Sajangnim from now on!”

“What are you saying Ms.Vice CEO?” I twisted her words and about to try my second attempt to give her hug.

And succeed. She was looking at my eyes inside of my arms.

“Oppa I told you I don’t want to have that position” She said with a pouty lips and her hands cupped my cheek.“Then what kind of position do you want?” I asked her as I copying her with making a pouty face too.

Chaerin let go of my cheek and put her index finger on her head, “Let me think…” she asked with high-pitch voice that rarely she used. It was so cute that I really want to record it.

She was bursting in laughed after acting to sound cute.

“My girlfriend?” I asked her as I’m praying that this time she will take me in serious.

My confession always turn into a joke in front of her so its actually the reason why we still not a couple until today.

“Are you drunk? Whats wrong with you?”

See right? This is the most frustating moment when I’m with her.

She pushed my body away and gave me a small punch on my chest. “So you don’t want to?” I asked her one more time.

Please Chaerin. Don’t take it as a joke.

She was turned her face from me and spread her hands in the air as she smiled to me and said, “Ahh I can’t wait to be Vice CEO!”

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

Sehun was busy scrolling down the youtube search page on his computer meanwhile Chanyeol came to interrupt him.

He was coming with his guitar on his hand, “Sehun-ah~ its already goodnight~ Why don’t you get sleep~?” He sway his fingers on the guitar’s string and continued to play it.

“Hyung go away” Sehun gave him a freekick with his long feet. “Sehun-ah~ Don’t watch ~”

 

 

“Hyung play in somewhere else!” Sehun shouted after Chanyeol began to play the guitar again.

He was playing his accoustic guitar while approaching Sehun’s bed, “Sehun-ah~ Where’s everyone~ What take them so long~ I need my chicken~”

“Oh Hyung! Stop it..I’m writting right now” Sehun glarred at his hyung and

“You obviously watching ! What the hell are you writing?”

“No way..are you seriously gonna covering this song?”

“Yes why not?”

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

Tuesday

The Fundraising event was already started with a performance from two little girls from the orphanage playing violins. Last year, Bom and TOP were captured by Dispatch on private holiday in Jeju. So itsn’t secret anymore that the two of them are dating. And of course TOP helped Bom with her project this time by also let go one of his favourite painting to get aunction tonight for the extra money of the cancer project.

It was a painting from Whanki Kim, a famous painter, named ‘A Deer’. Its very big painting of a  blue deer with browny red thorns and a background of blue sky solid color.

 

After the performance ends, Bom with a pinky dress came to stage to give some opening words as the leader of the campaign.  

And in the same time Chaerin and Dara just walk inside to the hall and they are aware of camera that already installed inside there. Itsn’t paparazi but it’s a photographer from the event that Bom specially rent to captured all the moments of tonight.

(Oh please dont mind the 'osen' logo in that pic ^^)

They greeted by Ryubae, one of Bom’s closest friend, who gave pink ribbon bracellet as the gift for the guest who came into the party.

She lead the two of them into the table where there are Minzy and Seunghyun.

“Unnie!” Minzy stood up and greet both of them with a hug. “Oh I though you wont come” Dara asked her since its hard for the four of them to meet after the last parting, when Minzy decided to leaved 2NE1 for good.

“I miss you all” Minzy said as she sat last after two of them to show respect.

“How about your solo?” Chaerin asked with crooked smile on her lips, “Well I’m still lose on you, Unnie” she said making Chaerin felt sorry, “Aigoo don’t say that”

 

*Chanyeol’s POV*

After fixing my hair and rent a suit from salon, I went straight to the convention hall where the fundraising event was held.

The event itself already started and I unlucky arrived in late because the stupid traffic jam. I was rush into the table where Roommate’s Member sit.

There’s Sora Nuna, Gayeon, Dongwook Hyung, Sungwoo Hyung, Minwoo Hyung, Seho Hyung and Kangjoon.

They are dress in well and I felt little bit awkward when I have to greet them for the first time after long time. And the fact that I’m younger than most of them and I came in last is make me more pressured.

“Chanyeol Hyung!” Kangjoon catched my eyes and he waved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter