Hurt

We aren't Nuna-Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

It still 6 AM, and Chaerin already standing in front of someone apartment with some fresh vegetables and fruits on her hands. She was pressing the bell button and waiting for the person to open the door for her, but there’s no answer.

She decided to ring it again. But there’s no respond at all from the inside. She’s wondering why.

Jiyong isn’t someone who wake up late in the morning.

She dropped the shopping bags and press the passcode by herself. And there’s go click sound afterwards.

After taking off her sneaker, she step her barefoot into Jiyong’s living room. The moment once she was step her foot there, she can smell alcohol.

What’s happening? Why did he drink this much of alcohol?

There’s this though that Jiyong upset with her since Jiyong is little bit too sensitive over things like that, but she kept refusing that it was totally ridiculous if Jiyong upset because of her last scandal.

After resist to give him a call, she’s finally call him. Since she already have planning to give surprise visit.

“Oppa?” She felt excited as the call finally get picked up by him after three ringing.

There’s this light voice from the other line, “Chaerin-ah?”

Its too light for someone who has been drinking three bottle of soju.

“Yongbae Oppa why did you pick Jiyong’s phone?”

She was recognizing Yongbae’s voice as soon as possible.

“He’s in the studio right now” Yongbae said in very calm tunes.“Huh? But..” 

Chaerin though that maybe he was in his new office but turned out he was on his favorite place, studio.

“He’s sleeping right now”

Her mind when to think how can Jiyong be in studio when he was alread drink this amount of alcohol, “Seems like he was drunk last night, actually I’m on his apartment right now and I found three empty soju bottle laid on the floor….did you give him drive or?”

“Anniyo I just passed by his studio and I already found him laid on the couch with many cigarettes on the ashtray” Yongbae was looking at Jiyong who slept with slightly open mouth. But he didn’t snore.

“Aish what’s wrong with that man really! Okay then I’ll arrive in 20 minutes so wake him up okay?” She asked him before deciding to catch up later.

“Arraseo”

 

 

Yongbae and Chaerin, both of them, were looking at Jiyong like two professor who wants to begin their experimence with a dead body.

“I can’t wake him up” He tried to shake Jiyong’s shoulder,foot, and hands. But there’s zero reaction from here.“I think he’s dead”

Chaerin was looking at him and join to shake his body to wake him up, “Are you sure he’s not faking it?”

She was little bit surprised when her hands accidentally touched with his forehead. There’s this cold sensation from there.

“…He got fever”

Yongbae did the same, he also touched his labelmate’s forehead.

“Then what we waiting for? Lets take him to hospital”

Chaerin shook her head and said,

“Lets take him to his apartment instead”

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

After put Jiyong on his bed. And he’s still in sleep. Chaerin went to Yongbae to asked favor.

“Yongbae can you spray the air freshment parfume in living room since the alcohol smell stills there”

“Allright”

She took heavy breath and turned her step back to Jiyong’s room,

“Now lets back to the baby”

 

 


“How much alcohol that you drink last night? Aigoo. Lets change your clothes”

She was streching her hands to reach Jiyong’s sweater. As expected he didn’t wear any undershirt. After strugling to take off his damn stinky sweater, Chaerin touch Jiyong’s skin and its cold as ice.

His mouth even slightly open since the first they found him. He must be freezing.

She was looking around the bedroom to find the remote to turn on the heater.

“What are you..doing in here?” With half eyes opened, he asked Chaerin with his trembling voice.

There’s this heavy weight that lifted from her when she found out that Jiyong finally wake, “Thank godness you finally awake”

He was looking at her with his deep brown eyes,“Go”

“What?”

He continued his words,

“Just go and have practice lesson with that..”

“I know it. You know you are being stupid right now aren’t you?” Chaerin choosed to sit beside him.

“Oppa why are you being like this again? I can’t believed you are believing that silly rumour more than me?”

Her heart suddenly beating faster than should be, she was stared back at him with her cat eyes,

“I don’t want to love that kind of person”

Jiyong was little bit caught off by Chaerin’s words. She never used ‘love’ words instead she used ‘like’. She doesn’t like romantic things, instead she said it was very cheesy.

“Just go I mean it”

Chaerin stood up after that and put her hands in her waist, “Okay I’ll go and loving Chanyeol instead. I’ll hug him and kiss him in the lips”

“Why did you tell me that? I don’t care” Jiyong said with annoyed voice. He was so annoyed that he accidentaly raised his voice volume.

He’s really mad…

“I love you Oppa. You are the one I love” Chaerin said out of nowhere. She just want to him to believe her.

“What a joke” Jiyong said who seems not that amaze by Chaerin’s words.

She was laughing dryly and avoiding Jiyong’s eyes. She was clueless with how is the solution to win him back.

After long thinking, she finally expressed her real feelings,

“You know how much worry I have when I found out that  you aren’t in your home. And your home is totally in mess. I feel scared. So if you still want me to go. I’ll do it”

There’s no response coming from Jiyong’s pale mouth. So she decided to take a step out from there. And leaved him for real.

“Hug me”

He whispered when Chaerin’s hand reached the door’s knob.

“Just love me not everyone else” He said with desperate voice.

She smiled and walk to him and welcome him back with a big of hug. As Jiyong’s bare chest touched Chaerin’s warm body, he wrapped his hand on her waist when Chaerin caressing his back.

“Its feels like I hug a big ice block you know” She mumbled.

They are stuck together like a sticky rice cake.

“I’m happy that I’m sick” Jiyong said giving a peck on Chaerin’s shoulder.

But the girl seems annoyed by his last words,

“What the ? You..How can you driving alone when you are drunk?”

“I did?”

She let go their hug and gave him light punch on his . He was coughing after that.

“See even you don’t remember that you spent your night sleeping in the studio”

Jiyong was touching his left flat s which isn’t hurt at all but he pretend it hurts and coughing for the second time.

“At times like this  arent you supposed to win me back with your confession like just ago?” He decided to flirt her with her last confession that she mad earlier.

“You are absolutely jerk Oppa!” She was ready to punch his right s but he succeed to cover it.

He was laughing in enjoyment as he succeed to annoy her, “But you said you love me”

“Last night you arent smoking weed or some like that right?” Chaerin back with her ‘mom’ side.

“I do. Scold me more” He said making Chaerin more and more frustated.

“Aish!”

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

“Oh! Chaerin Nuna!”

Suho was throwing his pillow to Sehun’s head. And succeedly making him awake. He was completely surprised that its actually a dream.

His Hyung is looking at him in disgust look, “You..when you have wet dream…can you be more noisy than that?”

“Uh?-Hyung what-do-you-mean?” Sehun is looking at Suho still with blurry eyes.

His head is little bit dizzy since he was already sleep more than 8 hours. “Forget it. Just go and wash your face!” He reminded his maknae.

After slapping his face, Sehun walked his stiff body to the bathroom. And there’s actually someone inside there. “Hyung you should have lock it!” Sehun said still with sleepy eyes.

Not greeting but Baekhyun replied him with this, “Yah what dream did you have? You seems totally into it”

Sehun is hurried to close the door and leaved him immediately. He walked to the kitchen sink and wash his face.

“Chaerin Nunaaaaa!!!” someone is screaming in Sehun’s ear making him absolutely caught off. “YAH!”

Kai is bitting his lips together and looking at Sehun like some proud dad watching his son winning the trophy for soccer match. “So what kind of position did you practiced with her?”

“Whats wrong with you all?!” He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter