Freal Luv

We aren't Nuna-Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

“Unnie what is this? Who is ChanHun?” Harin asked as she found a letter on the side of table. Getting no answer from her sister, she open it right-away.

She was bursting to laugh the moment she reads all of it. At the same time Chaerin just came out from the bathroom with her wet hair, she was questioning why her sister laughing so loud in morning.

“You haven’t read the letter?” Harin asked back to her. “Not yet..why?”

Harin gave the letter to Chaerin, “Just read it by yourself and you’ll know why I’m laughing”

She wrapping her wet hair with the towel before take a seat in the couch.

And read the fan-letter that Harin found just ago.

 

Hello I’m EXO’s fan. It was such a pity that at first we have some misunderstanding. About you and Chanyeol Oppa, we really though you were dating him. But then it turned out that you are his new teacher. I felt so terrible as fan that I even join the crowd in front of your apartment building. I was judging you blindly. I should have thinking first before starting to act. I’m sorry Unnie. With this mail, I also want to thank you that you willingly to accept Chanyeol Oppa and Sehun Oppa as your students. I’m looking forward to your teaching~

PS: Actually there’s some dead rats packed in box on your mailbox..its from that day (I’m very sorry) and we actually want to clean it but we don’t have access to your mailbox so we can’t do it. I’m really sorry to cause you a trouble

 

“!” Chaerin cursed as soon as she finished reading the letter completely.

Both of them ran into first floor of their apartment building where all the mailbox there including Chaerin’s.

They both walk into locker number 531. And hesitatedly open the locker with closed nose.

“Oh its empty” She was looking more surprised that the mailbox is actually empty. “Oh where the rats go?” Harin asked as she was taking look at other lockers.

She was re-checking if they open the right mailbox which is theirs and yes it was their lockers.

Not only Harin but Chaerin also looked confused.

“Are you looking for your package? Its already moved to the lobby” Said someone who is just came from behind their back.

He is the security guard that always standing and greetings the visitor in the lobby. 

“Really? So did you open my mailbox?” Chaerin asked.

“Yes I did Miss. Because I got multiples complaint from others because the strange smell that came out from your mailbox” He answered it the question that actually Chaerin want to asked to him but to embrassing to said it by herself.

And Harin could only stand up there watching her sister apoligizing.

“I’m really sorry…I just informed that there’s this crazy fan who send me box of dead rats. I’m so sorry”

“Its okay. Its already taking care of by me. You don’t have to be worry anymore miss” He said with a smile on his face that makes Chaerin felt more bad.

 

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

 

As what SM told her to do, helping Chanyeol to prepare his part on his new feature song or more to be like mentoring him.

Chaerin ran to their office and after she arrived she was greeted by big-smilling-boy Chanyeol.

They weren’t alone there’s someone else inside the studio and actually he is the engineer.

“Oh hello” She said as her eyes caught his eyes.

Chanyeol stood up from his rolling-seat, He introduced the man beside him.“Nuna this is Mr.Shim Jaewon but you can call him burgerjae..he is our engineer”

She smile and bow little bit as a sign for greetings. “Just act like I’m not in here okay?” The burgerjae guy said when two of them shake hands together.

“Ey Hyung!” Chanyeol elbowed him. “So I’d like to hear the song first? Are you already have it or they still keep it?” She asked as soon she took a seat on the couch behind them.

“Yes we already have” Burgerjae said before playing the song that they talked about.

“” Chaerin cursed as soon as she remember the beat.

Chanyeol was waiting Chaerin to gave words about the song, when her mind actually blown into somewhere.

The beat finally stopped and now the two man had their eyes on Chaerin.

 

“Well..The song is good. Freal Luv right? is that combination of freak and real or what?” She was asking randomly while trying to back to her sense.

Chanyeol was laughing,  “Maybe its free and real…? Who knows Nuna, they just asked me to write something about love. I also got addicted as soon the beat drop”

“So is the empty chorus actually your part?”

“Yes Nuna. I’m actually haven’t write the lyrics yet. My head is stuck” Chanyeol said leaning to his seat. And got a sigh from her.“When is the deadline anyway?”

“A week” Burgerjae answered her and Chanyeol added it more,“Its a week from now since they will have a tour in LA first and they will fly to Korea”

Chaerin was looking at Chanyeol in worry, can he make it in time?

“That’s short ammount of time. You really need to squeeze your brain out Chanyeol-ah since good lyrics wont appear in first try. You know what I mean?”

Chanyeol answered her,“Yes I do. That’s why I need your help”.

“I wont helping you to write the lyrics since itsn’t my song. Its yours. I’m just gonna point out at your lyrics and that’s all. I hope you understand”  She was explained about her role in there.

There’s this changing of his expression after Chaerin said that, “We are good then”

She was asking burgerjae to played the song again, and the three of them started to listen to it for the second time.

“Do you want to hear some suggestion how to get inspiration?” Chaerin stood behind Chanyeol’s seat and put her hands on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

He was little bit surprised by Chaerin’s sudden action.

“Yes Nuna I loved to” He said trying to calm himself from that.

She was talking while the song is still playing from the speaker.“Never hear any other song than this one. You need to hear it for a thousand times. Since when you hear another song, our brain tend to copying”

“And you should go to public place..public place is perfect place to get inspiration” She added “I even got good lyrics after watching couple fight in Mcdonalds”, She was put her hands off from his shoulder and rest it on her hips.

Chanyeol turned his chair to her side, “Oh? You are going to mcdonalds? Nuna? Wow?”

“How is that suprising for you? Yeah I also like to eat junk foods”

He was so surprised by the fact that someone like Chaerin eats in Mcdonalds.

“Anni..how did you manage to eat in public place like that? I mean people will surely recognize you”

“Its because sometimes we overthinking that something might happen but actually not. I even collect a sticker from Coffee Shop if you didn’t know” She felt so proud to herself about her ninja-skills.

Meanwhile Chanyeol still in amazed at how Chaerin likes to eat junk food. Someone goddess like Chaerin could eat something like that when he actually thinks she ate salad and those finest dish in 5 stars restaurants.

“That’s amazing Nuna. What kind of disguise did you put in?”

“Nothing. I just went with my regulary clothes. Since I tend to visit Mcdonalds on midnight so the visitor is less than usual. And when people recognize me, I’m asking them politely to not taking a picture of me. And that’s all. No picture of me.” She said still feeling so proud of herself.

“Wow its incredible. You are so free, Nuna” Chanyeol clapped his hands for her and Chaerin fake-ly said stop to him.

“Not like boygroup..number of sasaeng that we have its zero. So I think that’s being the reason-why are we suddenly talked about sasaeng?” Chaerin finally realized that they already talk about something which is out of the topic.

Chanyeol actually don’t mind at all, he felt more relaxed if they have casual topics like just ago,“Its allright Nuna. Keep going”

“Keep going what? Lets talk about your lyrics” Chaerin said while about to give him a smack on his head,

“Aish Nuna…” Chanyeol nagged.

“Yah lets get serious. We only have a week!”

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

Someone with a suit come and rang Chaerin’s bells. She was surprised to see the guest who came interrupt her for watching a movie with her sister.

Since the person always tell her before going to see her. Its just so surprised. That she still in her sleeping attire.

“I brought wines?” He said as he raised two shopping bags on his hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter