Weird Feelings

Dangerous Boy

You rushed to the police station with Yunho beside you. After reporting your identity to a police officer, he pointed you to the direction of Hoya. You walked furthur into the room to see Hoya sitting alone on a chair. "Hoya?" You called his name softly.

He looked up and met eyes with you. He turned away. "Why are you here?" He muttered coldly.

 

You let out a gasp when you saw the bruises on his face. You walked up to him. "Hoya, are you alright?" You lifted a hand to touch his wound but he shoved your hand away.

"I said... Why are you here?" He glared at you. 

You blinked in surprise. Hoya was exceptionally hot-tempered today. "I..."

Yunho who was standing behind you all these while, finally stood forward. He watched both of you and disliked how Hoya treated you coldly. "Yah, your counsellor is concerned about you and here to bail you out. Show some respect." 

 

Hoya looked up at Yunho. He smirked. "Why are you so concerned? Is ~~~~ your girlfriend?"

"Hoya!" You panicked and shot Yunho an embarrassed look. "Sunbae and I are not that kind of relationship." You explained with a red face.

 

Yunho furrowed his eyebrows at Hoya. "~~~~ is your noona, you should not be so disrespectful to her." 

Hoya let out a snort. "I did not see ~~~~ having any problems with that." He challenged.

 

"You-" Yunho glared at him.

"Stop it." You stared at both of them. *Why are they arguing at a time like this?* "Sunbae." You turned towards Yunho. "Can you look after him for a while, I need to settle the documents for him."

 

"Sure." Yunho smiled.

 

Hoya gave you and Yunho a look. He did not like how Yunho looked at you and how you would blushed in front of him. It made him feel as if he was not important to you when he was compared to Yunho. *But she said she will be responsible for me...* He thought. *Aish...Forget it... I don't need anyone...* Hoya pressed his palm on the side of the seats and stood up. The pain from his wound made it difficult for him to walk straight. He stumbled against the wall.

 

"Hey, where are you going?" Yunho quickly came towards him and held his arm to support him. "You need to wait for ~~~~ before leaving." He reminded.

 

Hoya pushed Yunho's hand away. "Go away. I can go home alone." He hissed before dragging himself down the corridor. Yunho followed behind him with a worried face. *This kid is so complicated.* He let out a sigh.

 

When you had just finished filling the documents and paying the money, you turned back to see Hoya heading to the exit. "Hoya!" You quickly grabbed your bag and followed him. "Wait for me!"

 

***

In the end, Yunho sent both you and Hoya back to Hoya's house. Hoya got off Yunho's car with a pissed face and started walking up the stairs to his home. You immediately went after him, worried that he might be alone at home. 

"Do you want me to wait for you?" Yunho shouted from his car.

 

You shook your head. "Gwaenchana, sunbae. I've bothered you enough for the night. Sorry our dinner did not ended well." You bowed.

"I'm alright. Just treat me again another day then." He grinned. You smiled back. "Sure. Be careful on your way back. Bye."

 

"You too. Bye." Yunho raised the window and sped down the road.

You stared at his car until it turned into another street. *Kamsahamnida, Yunho sunbae...* 

 

 

When you went to Hoya's house, you were surprised to find Hoya's umma waiting for him. "Where were you?" She gasped when she saw Hoya entering from the door. "Omo! What happened to your face?! Are you hurt?!" She ran towards her dearest son.

 

Hoya was caught off guard by his umma's appearance. "Umma... Why are you here?" He then spun around and shot a death glare at you. "Did you ask my umma to come?" He maligned.

 

You blinked. "No... I-"

"Anniya. My boss gave me some kimchi and samgyeopsal so I brought them here." She explained. "It's not agashi's fault. What happened to you, Hoya? Why are you all injured?"

 

"Don't worry." Hoya avoided her gaze. "It's just a small wound. It'll heal in no time. I need to get a bath first." And he went into his room, leaving you and his umma behind.

You took a glance at him. *Looks like Hoya really cared for his umma.* 

 

"Agashi?" Hoya's umma pulled you to the couch. "Please take a seat." 

"Oh. Ne, omoni." You obediently sat down beside her. "You can just call me ~~~~~, omoni." You said while studying the middle-aged ahjumma beside you.

Mrs Lee was a gentle woman, very different from Hoya's personality. *No wonder Hoya became so rebellious. His umma can't control him.* You thought. 

 

Mrs Lee took a good look at you and felt relieved. "~~~~~, you are really a nice girl. Thank you for helping my son. I know he is not a good boy outside home, but please teach him well." She did a bow. 

 

You were surprised and quickly bowed back. "Anniya. This is my responsibility. Don't worry. I'll do my very best to help him!"

 

Just then, Mrs Lee's phone rang. She quickly took a phone call. It was from one of her workplace. "Ye... I understood... Yes.... I'll go there now. Kamsahamnida..." She ended the call and turned towards you. "Mianheyo, one of my colleagues are too busy now. I need to go to the cafeteria and help out. Please look after our Howonnie. Thank you." 

 

"Yes. Don't worry about it." You bowed as she left the house.

 

After a while, Hoya came out of the bathroom with a white single and a black shorts. He had just finished showering and his hair was still dripping of water.

 

 

He blinked when he saw you alone at the living room. "Where's my umma?"

 

"She left for work." 

 

"Oh." You noticed Hoya's expressions darkened. *Seems like Hoya did not like his umma being so busy.*

 

"You should wipe your hair dry." You reminded when you saw his hair wet. "You might catch a cold if you leave it like that."

"It'll dry by itself." He shrugged and went to turn on the TV. He then sat down on the couch.

 

You blew a raspberry and stood up from the couch. You walked into the toilet and took a towel. Slowly, you went behind Hoya and started wiping his hair dry. Hoya was shocked. He whipped his head around. "What are you doing?!"

 

"Can't you see? I'm wiping your hair dry." You said without stopping your action. It kind of reminded you of your times with Jihoo. When Jihoo was young, he was always lazy to wipe his hair dry and you would be doing the same thing, standing behind him and helping him dry his hair with a towel.

 

Hoya turned away and kept quiet as you rubbed the towel on his hair. He could not help but feel a bit weird at how you were taking care of him. No other girls had cared for him this way as you did. It felt warm, yet strange. *What is this.... Why am I not stopping her? Why do I like this feeling?* He decided to stare at the TV screen to distract himself from this feeling. However, he realised he was not paying any attention to what was shown on TV.

 

After you finally finished wiping his hair, you looked down to see his shoulder bruised and filled with scars. You frowned. "Did you apply any medicine to your wound?" You asked.

 

"No. Too troublesome." He answered.

You frowned even deeply at his answer. "Yah, how can you not apply medicine? It will not heal well if you don't take care of it. Come, let me put medicine for you." You offered without thinking. "Take off your singlet."

 

Hoya gaped at you. "You serious?"

"Yes." You ordered as you looked for the medicine.

 

"Fine." Hoya took off his singlet and revealed his chiseled abs.

 

When you found the medicine and looked up, your jaw dropped. His body was totally different from your brother's. It was a full grown male's body. You finally realised how awkward it was - to ask a guy to take off his shirt. You gulped and looked away. "O-Ok... Turn and face your back to me." 

 

Hoya smirked. Your face was as red as a tomato and he knew it was because of him. Without saying anything, he sat down and faced his back at you. You inhaled deeply when you saw the amount of scars on his back. *It must have hurt a lot...* You bit your lips and started applying the medicine lightly on his back. "Does it hurt?" You asked in a soft voice.

 

Hoya felt your fingertips grazed on his back, sending tingling feeling down his spine. He swallowed hard, trying to ignore it. "No." He said in his husky voice, fighting the desire inside him. *Just WTH are you thinking, Lee Howon? Are you a ert?* He mentally scolded himself for acting like a -deprived kid. It was abnormal for him to feel this way.

 

You flushed pink as you continued putting medicine on his back. This felt different from the times between you and Jihoo. Now, it was as if Hoya was a regular guy and you are a girl. You could not help but feel embarrassed at the skin contact. Both of you went silent throughout the whole time and the only sound in the living room was from a drama played on the TV.

 

 

"Done." You said after a long while. Hoya took his singlet and put it on. "Thanks." He avoided your gaze uncomfortably

 

You lowered your head. "N-No problem. I better get going." You grabbed your bag and wanted to head for the door. Hoya did not stop you. Before you reached the door, you turned back. "Remember to go to school tomorrow, ok? I'll be going to your school and check on you." You said with an awkward smile.

 

"Ok." He rubbed the back of his head and bit his lips. "See you tomorrow."

 

You nodded. "See you tomorrow. Bye."