Goodbye

Dangerous Boy

While walking towards Hoya's motorbike which was parked a few streets away, you were lost in your own thoughts that you did not match your footsteps with Hoya's. Gradually, the distance between both of you grew furthur.

Hoya took a concerned look at you from behind. You seemed strange today, he could not pinpoint where but you were unusually quiet and distracted. One thing he knew, was that he hated this feeling. You looked almost as if you would disappear from his world the next minute.

"~~~." He called out.

"..."   

Frustrated, Hoya grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. "~~~!"

You let out a surprised gasp and gaped at him. "H-Hoya?"

"Why are you in a daze the whole day today?" Hoya leaned towards you, his gaze darkened, piercing into yours. "... Are you hiding something from me?" He asked again, this time almost sure that it must be related to him. *If it wasn't she won't be avoiding my eyes... What exactly is it?*

You forced a careless smile. "O-Of course not!" You playfully bumped your fist to arm, trying to act lighthearted. "Come on, let's go!"

Hoya raised an eyebrow. "If you won't tell me, then we're not going." He folded his arms and looked down at you. "You know very much how I hated people I trust hiding secrets from me. It would be better for you and me if you tell me first, before I go and find it out myself."

You bit your lips and turned away. *Should I tell him? But he will definitely be very angry and disappointed. Even so, this is the right thing for us to do. I can't let this carry on anymore.*

"Hoya..." Your voice slightly quivered. Whether it was due to the cold wind, or the fear, your whole body was trembling. "I'm sorry. I will no longer be your counselor. I have requested for a transfer to another centre." 

Hoya's eyes widened in shock. He could not speak a word as he stared blankly at your moisted eyes. *What is she saying? Transfer?* He was lost for a second.

When his brain could finally analyze your words, his anger explode. "What did you say?" His tone raised. You could even feel his breath thicken. Step by step, he stepped towards you, cornering you to the concrete wall. His arms pushed against the wall, blocking out your only possible escape path. "TELL ME!" He bellowed, voice filled with hurt and distrust. 

You shut your eyes, afraid to face him. "It is for your own good. Because I am just a counselor and you are beginning to forget this fact. I know you were serious when you told me you liked me. But because you are serious, this is dangerous. We can't let this go on furthur. We have to stop this relationship before it cannot be stopped!" 

"Dangerous?" You heard him let out a snort.

Hoya grabbed your chin forcefully and forced you to look into his dark orbs."You should have known it right from the start when you met me. That danger was what I am." 

He gave you a cruel smile. "But you know what? You are even more dangerous than me." He leaned in and whispered into your ears, sending shivers down your spine. "You made me believe you, trust you, like you..." He paused. His force around your chin tightened, as if he wanted to crush your jaw. Anger and betrayal has made him lost his mind. He wanted you to feel the pain too. You bit your lips, trying to fight those tears in. *I'm sorry... I'm sorry...*  

 

"...Only to be betrayed like a fool by someone who said she will be on my side!" And with the end of his sentence, he used all his strength to punch the wall right next to your face.

You let out a scream and gaped at him, slightly traumatised by his violent action. "Hoya!" You felt your chest tightened at the sight of blood dripping from his injured knuckles. 

As if he felt nothing at all, Hoya stared at you coldly. His gaze looked just like the first time you saw him, if not, even more distant. "Don't let me see you again. I won't guarantee the next time if you meet me, you will be able to get away like this." 

Without even waiting for you to say a word, he walked off.

 

When he was a distance away, your shaking legs could not hold on furthur and you fell to the ground. You began to cry uncontrollably. "I'm sorry, Hoya."

*If only we met in a different position...* 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Sorry everyone,

For not updating with this stories, and many others. 

 

I'm always sorry to my readers whenever I thought about how I left my account here. There could have been many more awesome times we could have spent together. Thank you so much to those who patiently waited all these time for me.

It's hard to explain why this hiatus lasted for 2 years.

Firstly, I got my first permanent job which gave me no freedom to other stuff.

Secondly, I really don't know how I should write the fanfic because I can't write . Embarassing for a 24yo female, but I really can't... It's something that I can't overcome. The words I use to describe , I can't feel them. When I don't feel my story, I can't write. I really wanted to make this story hot hot hot, but I just can't. It's depressing... I don't know how to continue this fanfic... unless I leave the part for your imagination. 

Maybe you guys can tell me if you guys are ok without the story?

 

Thank you once again,

 

Love you all,

crazymeh