Fight

Dangerous Boy

Hoya was having fun with Infinite in the arcade one night and was about to head home. While walking back home, he passed by an dark empty alley at the back of the small building. As he walked more deeper down, he heard some voices coming towards him. He sensed a group of people in front, so he looked up. His eyebrows furrowed at the group walking at his direction. *Beast.* 

"Aren't you going to find you girlfriend tonight?" Junhyung swung an arm around Hyunseung's shoulder and mocked. "Why are you joining us to the strip club?"

"Hyuna? She's too controlling. I need some break away from her." He shrugged with a smug look. Gikwang and Dongwoon let out a chuckle. "And this is how you treat the girl whom you taken from another guy?" Gikwang smirked.

"I did not take her away." Hyunseung rolled his eyes. "She was the one who climbed onto my bed."

 

"Tsk." Doojoon gave him a dirty look. "I bet she must be so mad right now."

 

Hoya watched them coming closer. They had not noticed his existence as yet. He clutched his hand into a fist. *How could they do this to her....* He glared at them, especially at Hyunseung who was right in the middle. "YAH!" He shouted at them.

 

Beast looked up. Hyunseung raised an eyebrow when he saw who it was. "What's up? Aren't you with your bunch of loser friends?" He sniggered.

"Don't" Yoseob nudged Hyunseung, trying to stop him from agitating Hoya. He did not like how Beast became enermies with Hoya. But, the others did not feel the same way. Hoya was no longer a friend to them.

 

"You bastard." Hoya spat and bolted towards them. He could not control his anger. And before anyone else could react, he already tackled Hyunseung to the ground and started punching him with his right arms while the other hand held onto his collar. The rest of Beast were shocked and quickly pulled him away from Hyunseung. They grabbed Hoya's both arms, restricting him as Hoya yelled at Hyunseung. 

"Are you crazy?" Hyunseung sat up and gaped at him. He used the back of his hand and wiped the blood from the corner of his lips. "You are so going to pay for this." He pushed himself off the ground and walked up to Hoya. He sent a blow on Hoya's stomach, earning a grunt from the latter. With a smirk on his face, Hyunseung continued to bash Hoya up. Doojoon and Junhyung soon joined in. Gikwang and Dongwoon looked at each other as they grabbed onto Hoya's both arms. They were beginning to feel bad, it was as if they were bullying him, 6 to 1.

Yoseob watched them with a helpless expression. He knew that it was all Hoya's fault for his state, so he could not do anything to help him.

 

After a kick at the leg, Hoya's knee went weak and he fell the floor. The wounds hurt a lot and he thought he broke a rib. But his dignity did not allow him to even make a sound. He forced a smile. "Is that what you can do?" He mocked. "It doesn't even hurt a bit." 

"Bwoh?" Hyunseung raised an eyebrow.

"Let's just go." Yoseob pleaded. "We are going to be late for the performance...." The rest turned to look at Hyunseung if he wanted to let Hoya off.

 

However, Hyunseung was not satisfied, his sharp eyes caught sight of a wooden board at a corner. He went and picked the board up. He gave Hoya a cruel smile as he stepped towards him. Yoseob's eyes widened as everyone let out a gasp. *He's not going to....?*

 

Just before Hyunseung striked the board on Hoya's head, Yoseob's hand grabbed him. "Don't!" 

"Let go." Hyunseung growled. "He wants more, isn't it? Let me give it to him then."

 

All of a sudden, a beam of light flashed at them. Everyone squinted at the direction of the light.

"." They heard Gikwang gasped. "The cops are here."

 

***

 

You were having dinner with Yunho at a restaurant to apologise for leaving him without a note that day. Yunho told you that he forgave you, but you insisted to treat him to dinner. Yunho agreed in the end, thinking that this would be a good opportunity to spend some personal time with you.

 

You lowered your head and started cutting your steak to forget that your crust was just sitting opposite to you. Your heart quickened every second and it was so hard to concentrate. Yunho took a glance at you and could not hide his smile. "Waeyo? Did that cow owed you any money? Why are you cutting it up like this?" 

 

Your head shot up at his sentence. You gave him a confused look. "Huh?"

"Your steak." He eyed at the mess on your plate. 

You looked down at your own plate and gasped. The steak was ripped apart into uneven sizes. It looked really ugly. "Oops." You quickly stuffed one piece into your mouth. "It's delicious." You faked as you munched the meat which seemed tasteless since you were to engrossed in your own thinking.

 

Yunho smiled. "Then it's good." He took a bite of his steak gracefully, as if he was a prince or a royalty. You unknowlingly gawked at him. 

Suddenly, both of your eyes met. You felt your throat contracted. *COUGH!*COUGH!* You choked at the meat stuck in your throat. You quickly took the glass of water beside you and gulped it down. *Oh my, I thought I'll die. ><*

 

"Gwaenchana?" Yunho looked at you in concern. You nodded your head weakly.

Just then, you felt your phone vibrated. "Excuse me." You took out your phone and answered your call. "Yeoboseyo? Yes? WHAT?!" You let out a surprised gasp.

 

Yunho stared at your pale face. "What happened?"

 

"My counseling target went into the police station! I need to go!" You quickly took your bag beside you and stood up from your seat. "Mianhae."

"Let me take you. I drive." Yunho immediately offered.

 

You took a look at him. He smiled back. "Ok... Thank you." You blushed.