First Session

Dangerous Boy

 

You arrived early at the centre today and went into the room that was booked for the session. You took out your files and set them on the table. Since you were 10 minutes earlier than the meeting time, you decided to read his profile again.

 

“Lee Howon, 19 years old. Born in Daegu and moved to Seoul with his mother at the age of 10. Unable to adapt to the school life in Seoul. His mother currently took a few part-time, trying to earn a living and provide education for him.” You automatically frowned when you read it. *Howon’s mother must have been living a difficult life. Why can’t Howon be more appreciative and try to be good?*

 

“Has been charged for mild violence for 4 times within the span of 2 years.” You raised an eyebrow. *I wondered what is the reason for his violence…*

 

 

While you continued reading, half an hour passed quietly. When you looked at the time, he was late by half an hour already. You took out your phone and dialed his number.

 

After a few long rings, he finally picked up. “Yeoboseyo?” His deep voice spoke.

 

You cringed upon hearing the loud background music behind him. “Where are you, Howon-ssi? I thought we were supposed to meet at 1pm? It’s 1.30 now.”

 

“Oh…. I forgot all about it.” He said cooly as if it did not concern him.

 

You let out a defeated sigh. “Then can you come here now?” You practically sounded like begging.

There was a long pause on the other end of the line. Just when you thought he will hang up on you, he spoke. “Araso. Give me 10 minutes.” And he ended the phone call.

 

Patiently, you wanted for him. However, he only arrived after 20 minutes. He walked into the room with a smug look and threw his bag on the table. Without even explaining his reasons for being late, he sank into the seat comfortably and put his legs up on the table. “I’m here now. Just start.” And he shut his eyes.

 

You made a face at him. “Howon-ssi… you are not supposed to sleep during the session.”

 

“Hoya.” He said out of a sudden.

 

“Huh?” You blinked, not getting his point.

 

“Call me Hoya, not Howon.” He repeated without opening his eyes.

 

“Araso.” You smiled, happy that he was telling you about this. “You can call me Miss ~~~~ or ~~~~ noona.”

 

“Mmm.”

 

“Hoya-ssi… can you just open your eyes and look at me? We need to interact during this session.” You explained nicely.

 

“…”

 

“Hoya-ssi?” You tried again.

 

Finally, he opened his eyes, annoyed. “Araso. Hurry up and start now.” He hissed.

 

You smiled. “Let’s get to know each other first. Do you have any hobbies, Hoya-ssi?”

 

“Hobbies?” Hoya gave you a smirk. His gaze slowly wandered down your body. “My hobby is having with hot babes.”

 

Your face flushed red. “T-That is not a hobby, Hoya-ssi.”

 

Hoya leaned in with interest. He stared into your eyes. “Then tell me ~~~~~, why is it NOT a hobby?” He challenged with an eyebrow raised.

 

You gulped, speechless at his question. You cleared your throat, trying to ease the weird atmosphere in the room. “Erm… then do you have any other hobbies?” You tried asking again.

 

“Hmm…” He rubbed his chin and thought deeply. “Fighting?”

 

You felt your back went cold. “F-Fighting?”

 

He nodded his head and grinned. “Don’t worry. I don’t hit women.”

 

“Ah yes… I should be thankful…” You forced a smile.

 

Hoya felt like laughing when he saw your stiff expression. What interest him even more was that you seemed to dislike when he got closer towards you. *Maybe I should .* He thought with a mischievous grin.

 

He casually shifted his chair closer to yours and rested his arm on the back of your chair. You stiffened, feeling a bit nervous all of a sudden. *He’s not going to want to put me in his pants, is he?*

 

Trying to maintain your composure, you shifted your slightly to the side of the chair. Almost half of your went out of the chair.

 

Hoya was amused by your reaction and continued to go closer to you. He swung his arms around your shoulders and peeked into the file which you were holding onto.

 

“What does it say about me?” He asked into your ears in a low and husky whisper. You shivered and quickly stood up from the chair.

 

“H-Hoya-ssi. I’m your noona. You should show some respect for me.” You tried to use the ‘respect’ technique at him, but unfortunately, Hoya never believed in principles like this.

 

Just then, he stood up and took his bag. You watched him walked towards the door. “Where are you going, Hoya-ssi?”

 

“Time’s up, ~~~~.” He smirked your way. “It’s 3pm now.” He reminded before exiting the room.

 

You blinked and turned towards the clock. True enough, it was already 3.

 

You blew a raspberry. The first session did not seem to work out well. You sighed and started packing up. “Never mind, ~~~~. Continue working hard and he’ll change for the better one day. Jihoo, you’ll look after noona, right?” You looked up and smiled.