His Hidden Dreams

Dangerous Boy

One day, you found out that Hoya skipped class early after taking his attendance. As you were worried for his safety, you decided to look for him outside school. "Try finding him under the bridge at Han River." Woohyun hinted before going to his next class.

 

You followed Woohyun's direction and found the place he mentioned. Under one of the bridges, were a place where teenagers gathered to have fun. Almost instantly, you spotted Hoya dancing in the middle of the crowd. Everyone cheered when he did a split in the middle of a dance. He was really good in dancing. The way he moved his body neatly to the beat and the confidence he had in his eyes. Hoya seemed different when he danced.

 

 

However, something else attracted you the most. The genuine smile he had on his face when he danced.

 

You had never seen him smile like that before. Not even when he was teasing you.

 

Unknowingly, a smile crept up your face too as you went closer and closer towards him. Finally, the song ended and he bowed at the audience. You automatically clapped loudly.

 

As you were the only one who clapped (The others cheered and gave him hi-5), he immediately spotted you among the crowd. "~~~~?" He furrowed his eyebrows, not looking happy to see you.

 

"Hhehe." You waved. "... Hi?"

 

***

 

In the end, you offered to buy him a meal at one of the fried chicken shop nearby. Without even saying thanks, he ordered 2 portions for himself. When the food arrived, he began eating quietly as he felt your gaze on him. The way you looked at him, made him felt a bit stressed up. It was as if he was under your gaze. Worse of all, he felt nervous all of a sudden. *What the hell is wrong with me?*

 

You propped your chin in your palm and studied Hoya. "So... You liked dancing, right?" 

 

Hoya paused when he heard your question. He was slightly surprised that you even started a topic on this. He ignored you and took another bite of the chicken drumstick. 

 

"I saw you dance back there." You smiled. "You were really good. How long have you started dancing?"

 

"... 5 years." He finally muttered.

 

"5 years?!" You blinked. "Woah, and you were already this good?! You should totally be a professional dancer! Jinjja, I'm not kidding." You encouraged with a sincere smile.

Suddenly, Hoya felt an unusal feeling growing inside him when he heard your compliment. *Why am I feeling... happy?* He lowered his eyes, trying to hide his emotions.

 

You giggled when you thought he was being embarrassed. "I know I may not understand much about your dreams. But as long as you work hard towards your dreams, no matter what... I believe you will get there."

 

Hoya looked up and you gave him a reassuring smile.

 

*THUD THUD* His heart did a flip-flop, making him choked in the chicken meat. *COUGH*COUGH* He started coughing.

"Omo!" You quickly poured him a cup of water and patted his back to soothe him. "Gwaenchana?"

 

He gulped down the whole cup of water and nodded weakly. "I-I'm fine..." However, he felt his heartbeat still hammering against his chest. 

 

*I must have been ill...*

 

*************************************************************************************************************************

 

A-yo everybody!

 

Sorry for not updating for the past few days... MIANHAE! T_T

 

 

BUT.... I have just finished my finals!!!!

 YEAH!

 

So erm.... I will try to update more! 

HWAITING!