A Step Closer

Dangerous Boy

 

“Hoya-ssi!” You ran after the boy who continued walking. “Hoya-ssi!”

 

Hoya rolled his eyes, feeling very irritated. Finally, he spun around and faced you. “What do you want, ~~~~?” He folded his arms.

 

“Can you go to school tomorrow?” You asked innocently. “You have been missing school for more than a month! The school said that if you continued being absent, you might be suspended.”

 

“Bwoh? Isn’t that great?” Hoya faked a sarcastic laugh. “And why should I listen to you and go back to that damn school?”

 

You put your hands on your waist and frowned. “Studying is important. Don’t you want to graduate with a job to support you and your mother’s living?” You argued.

 

“What?” Hoya narrowed his eyes dangerously at you. “And who are you to tell me what to do? This is my life, girl. Leave me alone and go help another kid.” He hissed before walking off again.

 

You stared at his back helplessly as he walked away. *Why can’t you understand? You can’t continue living like this!*

 

***

 

After leaving you, Hoya headed to the area under the bridge. There were a few other teenagers around his age crowding over there. They were cheering and having fun. Some of them started spraying can paint at a wall which was filled with graffiti while others played basketball and skating.

 

There were also a group of teenagers who started breakdancing with the speakers blasting behind them. Just then, one of them saw Hoya.

 

“Hoya hyung!” Sungjong waved at him.

 

Hoya smiled at him. “Whazzup.” He punched his fist with the maknae.

 

The rest of Infinite stopped dancing. Dongwoo grinned. “Hey Hoya, Why are you so late today?”

 

“Something came up.” He threw his bag on the ground and started to do stretching.

 

Myungsoo stepped towards him. “I heard you have a new counselor.” He smirked. “And she’s cute.”

 

“Psk… Woori told you that?” Hoya scoffed. “I shouldn’t have even let her stay for the night.”

 

“You are one big player, Hoya.” Myungsoo chuckled. He leaned in in interest. “So how is your new counselor?”

 

Hoya paused and thought about you for a moment. He shrugged with an emotionless face. “Nothing special. Not my taste anyway.” He stood up from the ground. “Hey guys. Let’s dance.”

 

***

 

Next day, you woke up early to visit Hoya’s place. You knew that he will never go to school until someone forces him to.

 

“Hoya-ssi! Come on. You need to go to school!” You shouted from the door, hoping to wake him up from his sleep. It was going to noon but he was still in bed. “Hoya-ssi!” You rang the doorbell again and again.

 

After shouting for 10minutes, he finally came to open the door. He raised an eyebrow. “Why the are you here again?”

 

You frowned. “Please, no cussing, Hoya-ssi. It is bad.”

 

Hoya rolled his eyes before entering the house. You quietly followed behind him and closed the door. When you entered the living room, your jaw dropped at how messy the house looked. Clothes were dumped randomly on the old furnitures while the dining table was filled with half finished cup noodles, snack wrappers and empty beer cans. You cringed in disgust. *How can he stand living in a dump like this?* You walked further into the house. A weird smell lingered at every corner of the living room.

 

“Hoya-ssi. Why didn’t you clean up your house? You will fall sick living in such condition, you know.” You said while picking up the rubbish from the floor. *Omg… how long has this packet of chips been left here? I think it’s rottened…*

 

Hoya came out of a room and saw you holding some garbage. “Just leave it there. I don’t really give a damn about it.”

 

“Andwae. You need to live in a cleaner environment to have a clearer mind.” You insisted and started cleaning up the living room alone. Just then, a cockroach scurried out of the pile of clothes on the floor. You let out a scream and jumped onto the sofa. “AHHH!”

 

Hoya came towards you with his arms folded. “What is it?” He said with an annoyed tone.

 

You pointed at the brown creature running away. “C-Cockroach… Kill it… Please…” You begged.

 

*WTH… * With a heavy sigh, Hoya took a magazine from the table and slammed it down at the cockroach. That pathetic insect died immediately. Hoya threw it away and turned back at you. “Ok now?”

 

You bit your lips and nodded. Carefully, you came down from the sofa. “Are you going to school now, Hoya-ssi?” You eyed at the uniform which he has changed into while you were cleaning.

 

“If I go to school, will you stop bothering me for the day?” He stated his condition.

 

You gave it a thought and nodded with a wide smile. “Ok.” You beamed. *Yes! Hoya is going to school. FINALLY! I am one step closer to my goal!*

 

Hoya watched you smiling to yourself like a pabo. He pressed his lips in displeasure. *Such a dumb girl. Being happy just because I am going to school. I guess I should continue my nap in class then.* He thought unwillingly.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************

 

Annyeong everyone! This is crazymeh!

Thank you for reading this ff!

 

I hope you all like it up till now.

Hoya was one of the most hottest guys in Kpop I have seen, other than Chansung >< (In my opinion. LOL)

 

He is so flexible and hawt. I just can't stop staring at him. Hehehe.

 

 

His husky voice melts me. And he can sing, rap and dance! OH! SO perfect. 

 

And if you have noticed, this is the first time I have a CO-AUTHOR!

 

She is a friend and a dongsaeng of mine! Louisa!

Gomawoyo, dongsaeng ah, you're really sweet to help me.

 

Everyone, please be nice to her too, ok?

And she write better than me. HEHEHEHEHE

 

Anyway, I hope you all can comment more and subscribe too!

THANK YOU!