In the club

Dangerous Boy

After a short ride in Yunho sunbae's car, you finally reached the destination, Mirotic, the most famous club at Hongdae. Your eyes widened at the queue outside the club. Majority of them were girls dressed in y tube tops and mini skirts.

You turned away in embarrassment. Suddenly, it looked as if you 'over-dressed' yourself. Yunho passed the key to the valet boy and stepped towards you. "Are you alright?"

You forced a smile and nodded. 

 

Suddenly, all the girls in the queue screamed when they spotted Yunho. "U-know~" They started cheering and waving at his direction. Yunho waved back with a smile.

Your jaw dropped at the overwhelming attention he was receiving. *Was Yunho sunbae this famous?*

 

Yunho smirked. "I was a regular performer here." 

Your mouth did an O shape. "Do we need to queue behind the line?" You innocently asked.

 

Yunho let out a chuckle. "You don't need to queue as long as you have me." He boasted with a smug look. "I'm a VIP here." 

 

You giggled and followed him towards the entrance. The guards at the entrance studied you and let you in immediately when Yunho whispered something into their ears.

*Don't they need to check my ID?* You frowned as you went furthur into the club. The music gradually got louder and it was blasting into your eardrums. You cupped your ears, unable to adapt to the loud music. Suddenly, you felt a hand on yours. You looked up to see Yunho holding to your hand, guiding you through the large crowd. Everyone started cheering as Yunho made his way through the packed dancefloor and into a room at a corner of the club. 

Once both of you entered the club, you were greeted by 4 other unfamiliar face in the room. One of the guys who looked like a pretty girl, cocked his eyebrow. "Yunho, who is this pretty lady?" He studied you with a slight smirk.

"She's my hoobae in school." Yunho threw his jacket on the couch. "Come ~~~~, sit here." He patted an empty spot beside him. You quickly sat down and stared down on the floor, feeling 4 pairs of eyes gazing at you.

 

"Let me introduce you to my dance crew members." Yunho felt the atmostphere and started talking. "This pretty boy is Jaejoong." He pointed at the guy who looked like a girl. He then turned to Jaejoong. "Jae, this is ~~~~~." He introduced.

You bowed at him politely. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jaejoong-ssi." 

"Hi." Jaejoong smirked. "You can call me Hero oppa too, just like all my fans."

Yunho shot him a death glare. "Ya, don't even think about it." He then turned towards you. "Just call him Jaejoong-ssi, don't add that 'oppa' word in, araso?"   *Hmph, how dare Jae asked her to call him oppa! She hasn't even called me oppa before!* 

You nodded dumbly.

Yunho then pointed at the guy who gave you a friendly smile. "This is Yoochun. You can call him Micky."

"Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed again. Yoochun also did the same. 

 

"He's Junsu." Yunho said as he swung his arms around Junsu who was sitting beside him. 

You smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"You can call me Xiah." He took out his hand and you shook it.

 

Finally, you noticed the last guy who was busy eating the snacks on the table. Yunho gave him a smack on the head. "Yah, Changmin, stop eating and greet her!" 

Changmin looked up at you and nodded briefly. "Annyeong.

You nodded back with a smile.

 

Just then, there was a knock on the door and the door opened. A staff came into the room and reminded that the guys need to prepare for their short performance. The dancefloor will be cleared for a short time just for them. 

"Let's go guys." Yunho stood up and arranged his black singlet. The others stood up after him and left the room one by one. Before Yunho stepped onto the dancefloor with his dance crew, he whipped his head around. "Stay here and watch us, ok?" He reminded.

You did an ok sign and stared at them. The volume of the fanscreams went to its maximum as DBSK dance crew went into their positions. The lights dimmed and a strong beat started playing. Spotlights then started flashing at them as they started to do some powerful moves. They were so in sync with one another yet, they maintained their own distinctive style. 

Finally, it was Yunho's solo part. He stood in the middle of the group and started dancing with y expression on his face.

 

 

You gawked at Yunho sunbae and gasped when he lifted up his singlet to reveal his abs. *OMG!* 

Yunho saw your expression and grinned.

 

***

 

Hoya took a sip of the bitter alcohol and watched DBSK danced from a corner carefully. It was a regular routine for him to come to Mirotic whenever DBSK has performance here. DBSK was a big thing nowadays. Their slick and powerful dance moves were amazing and what was even more surprising was that it was choreographed by their leader.

Hoya's eyes was fixed on Yunho, the guy whom he wanted to have a dance battle with someday. *I'll improve my dancing until the day I feel I can battle with Yunho without losing.*

 

Just then, he felt a tap on the shoulder. He turned around to see a y noona looking at him. "Hey, you're cute. Can noona buy you a drink?" She flirted like a pro.

Hoya smirked. It was not the first time some random girls threw themselves at him like this. Usually, they would be successful in getting in his pants. *But not today.* Hoya thought. *I'm here for DBSK only.*

He looked up at the stranger with a bad boy smile. "I'm sorry. But you're too old for me." He replied cooly, as if he was just stating a simple fact.

The noona's face was drained off all colours, unable to believe that he rejected her. But she recovered soon enough. "Fine. Suit yourself. Hmph. Don't regret it." She gave him a glare before turning on her 5-inch heels and clicked away.

 

Hoya scoffed at her direction when he saw her flirting with another guy at the other end. *s.* He looked down at the drink and gulped them down. The bitter and burning feeling gushed down his throat. *Girls can never be trusted.* He clutched his fist and slammed the empty cup on the bar table.

 

Just then, he spotted someone familiar among the crowd. His eyes furrowed. *Isn't that the counsellor? Why is she here?* His eyes ran down your curvy yet petite body wrapped under a fitting dress. He smirked. *Can't believe she had this side in her.* He watched you as you were trying to dance like an amateur. But something about you just attracted his attention. In the end, he headed towards you.   

 

You lightly swayed to the music when the DBSK went off the stage. As the whole place was in a mess due to the aftereffect of a hot performance, Yunho and you got momentarily separated. In the end, you decided to stay at the same spot and wait for him. Gradually, you got adapted to the loud music and wanted to try to dance just like the rest.

 

Suddenly, you felt your back knocking into someone's chest. You whirled around to see Hoya looking down at you with a smirk. "Hoya?! Why are you here?!" You gasped in shock.

"Shhh~" Hoya put a finger on your lips. "Don't nag at me at a time like this. It'll just ruined the atmosphere."

You froze when you felt his fingers on your lips. *What is he doing?* You blinked. *Why does he seem so different?*

Hoya grinned when you went quiet. "Why don't we dance?" He suggested with a harmless smile. *I wonder how does it feel to dance with her.*

You bit your lips, wondering if all of this was even appropriate. Hoya leaned forward towards your left ear. "Just dance." He whispered with his low husky voice which did not match his age. His hand slide down your back and rested on your waist. You gulped, trying to resist the tingling feeling he left on your skin. Your cheeks heated up, and you wondered it was because of the stuffy environment, or is it because of Hoya.

Instantly, you felt lost, forgeting that it was Hoya whom was standing in front of you. He was a guy and you were a girl. Slowly, you find yourself loosening up and danced with him. 

Hoya smirked when he felt you relaxed. *So she does has this side in her. I wonder what more does she have other than her usual nosy and irritating self.* He thought.

 

After dancing a while, you finally stopped for a rest. Hoya then pulled you to a corner and stared down at you.

You looked at him weirdly. "Why are you staring at me like this, Hoya-ssi?" You took a wary step back, feeling a bit under his gaze. It felt really weird and you regretted dancing with him instantly. *WHY DID I DANCE WITH MY COUNSELLING TARGET?! HE IS A DONGSAENG!* You mentally lectured yourself.

"Are you always like this?" He asked out of a sudden.

 

You tilted your head and blinked. "What?"

Hoya studied your face and down to your clothes. His smirk widened. "You pretended to be a good girl, but you are actually a bad girl inside?"

 

"BWOH?!" You gasped and pushed him away. "T-This is the first time I've been to a club." You rebuted. 

"Is it?" Hoya raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

 

"Yes." You nodded and folded your arms. "And why are you here? I thought you have school tomorrow?" 

Hoya let out a laugh. "You seriously think I'll care?"

 

You gaped at him speechless. His careless attitude was beginning to make you a bit angry. "Andwae. You need to go to school tomorrow." You insisted.

"Over my dead body." He scoffed.

 

You bit down on your lips and grabbed his wrist tightly. You started to head for the exit, dragging him along. Hoya's eyes widened. "YAH! WOMAN, WHERE ARE YOU BRINGING ME TO?!" 

 

"You need to go home." You nagged. "It's getting late."

Hoya let out a snort. "I can decide where I want to go. Stop trying to control me."

 

"I have all the authority to do so." You argued. "It's my duty to make sure you go back home and not roaming the street late at night." 

"Psk... Is it also a duty of a counsellor to dance with your case target in the club?"

 

"..." You pretended to not hear his comment and continued dragging him down the streets. Your face started to grew pink. *What is wrong with me? I also don't understand why I danced with him.....*