The Touch

My Ghostly Stalker

"There she is. Goodluck." he told you.

You went inside the cafe and approach the lady.

"Victoria shi?" you asked her.

"Yes. You are?"

"May I sit here?" you asked.

She nod and you sat down.

"How do you know me?" 

"Ahh.. Actually my friend told me about you. He actually like you." 

She gave you the puzzled looked.

"He really like you. Really really like you." You saw Baekhyun next to Victoria looking at her endearingly.

"Tell her how I look like." Baek told you.

"He's average tall, a nice person and...handsome.. I guess... even though his friend Kai looks better than him." 

Baekhyun glare at you after hearing that. 

"Overall he just looking for someone that he love and he really love you." you told Victoria.

"Ok....so where's your friend?" 

"This may sound weird but the thing is that.....my friend is...."

"Is......?"

"He's dead." you told her the truth.

"Bwo?! Is this some kind of a joke?!" she sounded pissed.

"Animida. I'm telling the truth. In fact he's next to you."

"That's enough miss. I am leaving." she grabbed her bag and left the cafe.


The next day you went to approach Victoria again.

"You again?" she didn't seem happy seeing you.

Baekhyun appear next to her.

"Please listen-"

"No! You listen! I don't want to be associating myself with you. You should be lucky to even be able to talk to me yesterday you crazy piece of human." she looked at you disgusted.

"But my friend-"

"I don't care about your dead friend! He's dead and that's his problem. He's dead so he should know his place!"

"You can call me names but don't you dare say things about my friend." you got angry.

"Ne?"

"I don't know what he saw in you but I sure know that the one that is dead is you. Cause your heart is" you straight up say to her.

Baekhyun looked at you standing up for him.

"Don't think you're all--- Ne?" you wanted to continue but was cut off by Baekhyun.

"She's not the one." he said 

"What do you mean she's not the one?" you look at Baekhyun.

"Bwoya you're really crazy talking to yourself." Victoria left.


"I thought you say you were sure she was your true love?" you asked Baekhyun while walking side by side.

"That moment I felt she was not the one but it felt close. The feeling that I feel seems close but I can't find the answer. Just that I feel my true love is near."

"Your words are confusing me." you looked at the traffic light and realised that a baby drop her shoe.

"Oh!" you went ahead to the road and pick up the shoe. 

As you were crossing the other side, the traffic light turn red. 

A car was approaching towards you.

"YOON BYUL!!!" Baekhyun shouted.

He went towards you and push you towards the pavement. You felt him pushing you and you were sitting on the pavement, safe.

The car passed through Baekhyun.

"Are you ok?" he seem worried and touch your arms but this time it just went through your arm like usual.

"Your...hand..." you said to him.

"It...touch me earlier before didn't it...? I felt the touch..." 

Baekhyun just remain silent. He don't know what's the meaning behind it. But yes, it was the first time he was able to touch something in this world since being a ghost.