Bucheon

My Ghostly Stalker

You woke up in the morning, wondering about something. You went to the living room and looked for Baekhyun.

"Yah, I was wondering last night why the ray of light didn't appear for you since you have already completed your wish?" 

"Do you really want me to be gone that badly?" 

"Of course. Why will I want to live with a ghost?" 

"Ah really? One day when I'm really gone, you are going to miss me."

"That will never happen." you stick your tongue out at him.

"But seriously why didn't it happen?" you asked him.

"To tell you the truth that was only the beginning." he scratched his head.

"What do you mean?"

"There's still 2 more wishes that I need to complete."

"2 MORE WISHES?!!" you were shocked.

Baekhyun knew that your reaction will be like this.

"Aishhh chincha! I feel like I've been scam by a ghost! You didn't even tell me you had 3 wishes!" you felt cheated.

"I didn't even say anything. You said you will help." 

You were dumbfounded.

"Let's go fulfill my 2nd wish now." 

You just glare at him.

"Ah wae? You said you wanted me to be gone fast. So let's do it."

"What's your wish?" you ask him.

He smiled.

"My 2nd wish is in Bucheon."


You were standing in front of someone's house in Bucheon.

"Whose house is this?" you asked him.

"My mum." 

You pressed the doorbell. A lady in late 40s open the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo eomeoni. This is Baekhyun's home isn't it?"

The lady greeted you and let you in. You sat in front of her and Baekhyun sat next to his mum, looking at her.

"Agashi,you are?"

"Joseonghamnida I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Yoon Byul. Baekhyun's friend."

"Actually I'm here to do a favour for him."

"What favour?"

Baehkyun looked at you.

"It must sound strange to you. But believe it or not, his here with us. Next to you." 

"If he's really here, tell him to ring the wind chime."

You looked at him and he rang the wind chime. The wind chime start to move and rang.

His mum cried upon hearing the sound.

"Baekhyun ah how could you kill yourself and leave umma alone." she cried. 

Baekhyun was sad trying to console his mum but sadly he couldn't touch her.

"Tell her I didn't kill myself." Baekhyun said to you.

"Eomeoni, Baekhyun wanted to tell you that he did not commit suicide. He will never kill himself."

Baekhyun was crying seeing his mum cry.

"He wanted you to believe that he didn't kill himself. It doesn't matter if others think so but he want you to believe he didn't do that."

"I believe you son. Umma believe you." his mum said while crying.

You saw Baekhyun hugging his mum from behind. But he could not embrace her as he's a ghost.

"Mianhe Umma. I just want to hug you for the last time but I couldn't." he cried while still hugging his mum from behind even though he couldn't feel her.

You went ahead towards eomeoni and gave her a hug. 

"He really wanted to give you a hug. So I'm doing it on his behalf." you hug her tightly.

Baekhyun was looking at you while crying. 

"Thank you for coming. My heart is finally at peace knowing the truth. I knew that my son won't do that."

"Eomeoni take care of yourself and eat well." 

"Ah and Baekhyun say that when he come to visit you he will rang the wind chime just so you know it's him."

"I'll get going first. Annyeonghaseyo."

You saw that Baekhyun seem like he still want to stay longer so you told him you will head of first.

 

You were walking back home when Baekhyun appear next to you. 

"Komowo." he said to you.

"For?"

"For hugging my mum for me." 

"No worries.You should visit your mum often. Just so she will know that you're there."

"Araso." he smiled at you.