Farewell

My Ghostly Stalker

"Are you free today?" Baekhyun asked you.

"Bwoya are you asking me out on a date?" you .

"Think whatever you want. So are you in for it or not?"


"Wahhh~ I've never went to an amusement park before." you exclaimed excitedly.

Baekhyun just smiled looking at you so excited.

He decided to bring you to Everland to spend the day.

"Ticket for 2, I mean 1 please." you said to the ticket officer.

"You're lucky to have free access." you make a joke to him.

"Bwoya hahahaha" he laughed

"Oh Kkaebsong" you wittingly said.

"Applying what I thought you....Seem like I have to copyright the word."

"Kaja! Let's go have some fun!" you ran off to the nearest ride.

 

Both of you were enjoying the day riding the attractions. 

"Let's go ride the Carousel." he said happily.

Both of you rode the carousel, taking one horses each.

The ride finally began and you were both spinning round and round.

You looked at Baekhyun who was smiling happily like a kid.

You smiled looking at him.

*Why do I feel like he's going to leave me soon?* you said in your head, while your smile faded.

"This is fun isn't it?" 

"Oh...Of course!" you hide your feelings and decided to enjoy the day.

 

After the ride, both of you walk inside.

"Let's go take picture at the photo machine!" you said to Baekhyun.

You sat down inside the machine.

"Wae, my face won't even appear in the picture." 

"Kwenchana, I'm the only one that can see you in the picture. Let's just take it for memories sake." 

You pressed the start button.

"Smile~"

 

"Ooooo~ the pictures came out beautiful! I will keep these." you happily said to Baekhyun.

Both of you then exit to go outside.

"Wahhhh~ Chincha yeppeo~" you were amazed by the sight. 

It was already night and the entire park was lighted up with beautiful lights.

The sight was so beautiful that you twirl around.

Baekhyun laughed looking at you. "Do you love it that much?" he asked

"Ne. Lately I've been scared in seeing lights but this lights sure are too beautiful to be scared of."

"Waeyo?" 

"Animida. Just because." you replied him.

*Truthfully I'm scared that the light was meant for you* you said in your head. 

You were smiling happily, captivated by the night lights. 

Baekhyun was looking at you smiling happily. It's the first time he ever saw you smile that much.

*I hope you will keep smiling brightly even when I'm gone Yoon Byul.* Baekhyun thought to himself while looking at you.

You caught him looking at you.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"Ani it's the first time I saw you smile happily."

"Chincha? Then I guess I'm sure happy these days." 

You twirl around happily. You felt something hit your nose.

"Oh. snow flakes. It's snowing." you felt it on your hand.

"The first snow......" Baekhyun looked at the sky.

"Yah! Today's the day. You said you're going to confess to your true love on the day of the first snow. Kaja let's go meet your true love." you finally realised.

"She's here..." Baekhyun said

"Chincha? That's good. Show her to me I will help talk to her." 

"She's here..in front of me." he looked at you.

You became silent and look at Baekhyun.

"My true love.....is you." 

Both of you were looking at each other.

"That's why.. the feeling that I felt all these while..felt so close...cause it was you." he confessed.

"It wasn't because I chose you....it was because... we were fated to meet.." 

"My true love....is you, Yoon Byul." 

You were silent while looking at his eyes. Your heart was beating fast.

Baekhyun then lean forward and kissed your lips. You felt the touch of his lips and hands, you closed your eyes.

Baekhyun kissed you and a drop of tear fell on his cheeks. He finally found his true love. Someone he truly love and someone that love him as it is.

The kiss was broken apart when suddenly a ray of light appear next to both of you.

You realised the situation and you saw Baekhyun slowly headed towards it while looking at you sadly.

"Don't go! Don't leave me....." you cried, holding his hand and you felt the touch of his hand.

"Mianhe...." he look at you sadly.

Slowly the touch of his hands disappear and it became invisible like usual.

Baekhyun look at you for the last time and went through the light. And then he was gone and so was the light.

Your true love was gone. Forever.

You squat down on the ground crying and weeping.

Everyone was looking at you. Some was even asking if you were ok.

But you just cry and cry.

Baekhyun was gone and you will never see him again.

On the day of the first snow, he left...

 

Update! I hope you guys enjoyed reading my story so far. Next update will be the last chapter so do keep reading! Do subscribe or upvote. Feel free to leave your comments too so that I will know what are your thoughts. And for new subscribers, welcome to the family~