The Truth

My Ghostly Stalker

"Excuse me, may I know where's Miss Taeyeon's work station?" you asked someone.

"I can help you call for her. Please wait here." 

You thank the person and wait.

Taeyeon came out and upon seeing you her facial expression doesn't look that happy.

"Yoon Byul shi. What are you doing here?" 

"Ani I just need to clarify with you about something. If you don't mind?"

"What is it?" 

"I want to know more about Ricin."

"Ri..ricin?" she sounded shocked.

"Yes ricin. You're a chemist so I am sure you will know about it."

"I... guess so." 

"It came from a plant material which is tasteless and odourless and can be put in food and drink. It is a poison which can kill someone...."

"Ah I guess that's what kill Baekhyun."

"I don't think so, it must be another thing." 

"Chincha but I just ask the police yesterday and it stated cause of death was from ricin."

"I....didn't ...know that." she looked down.

"May I know where I can found this ricin thing?"

"Ne?" she was surprised.

"You can't find it anyway only in labs." she answered

"Is it? Then-" your sentence was cut off by Taeyeon.

"But it is not available here in our lab!" she sounded agitated.

"Araso....I was going to say then it's ok."

"How do you know Baekhyun?" she asked.

"Ne? Ah he's a friend of mine. We met by coincidence. I'll better get going. Gamsahamnida for the help."

"Yoon Byul shi.  My wedding day is in a few days, if you're free do come."

"Araso. I will gladly come." you smile at her and just went off.

Before you went off you approached someone.

"Joseonghamnida but I will like to ask if there's ricin in this lab?"

"Ricin? Of course. Our lab centre contains all chemicals for research purpose."

"Gamsahamnida." you went off.

*That's weird why did she said no*


"Where are you going dress so nice?" Baekhyun asked you.

"I was invited to the wedding. Anyway I had something important to do."

You look at Baekhyun and you know how he felt.

"Yah you stay here. Don't go anywhere. I'll be back soon.

You head off to the wedding.

Once you reach the wedding place you ask around where's the bride dressing room.

"Oh I am her bestfriend."

"This way miss." the staff lead you to the bride's dressing room.

Before you could go inside the room, Baekhyun appear in front of you.

"Stop. I know what you are doing." 

"Move away. You wanted to know the truth. The truth will finally be revealed."

"Stop it. I don't want to know it anymore." 

"Ani. This was what you always want, move away." 

Baekhyun didn't move so you just went through him and went inside the room.

You went in and lock the room from inside. 

"Yoon Byul shi what are you doing here?" Taeyeon was surprised.

"I'm here to find the truth."

"What are you talking about?"

"Yoon Byul stop it." Baekhyun appear in between you and Taeyeon.

"He didn't commit suicide didn't he..." you said to her.

"What do you mean?" 

"He was poisoned. And the culprit was YOU!" 

"What nonsense are you talking?" she chuckled.

"It was you! You killed him!" 

Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon.

"You're the murderer!" 

"Yes! I killed him! Happy?!"

Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon with sadness in his eyes.

"Wae...waeyo?" you asked her disappointed, knowing that it was true after all.

"He love you so much and you killed him....."

"He may love me but I don't! I love someone else." 

"His bestfriend?" 

"That's right, Kyungsik. That's the man I love."

"Both of you plan this didn't you? Just so that you could marry each other...." 

"It's not my fault that he died. He kind of deserve it. I told him to let me go but he just never give up. He was too nice to me." 

You were shocked to hear what she said that you got angry.

"You're not human!" you shouted at Taeyeon.

"Yoon Byul that's enough." Baekhyun said to you.

"Ani Baekhyun, this person here deserve to be criticised for what she have done." 

"Bwoya? Baekhyun? Who are you talking to? Are you crazy?" Taeyeon saw you talking alone.

"He's here. Looking at you. With sadness in his eyes. He love you more than anything and you killed him..."

"You're crazy."

"And you're still going to get married? How can you still live normally with no guilt?"

"I have no regrets. I will live like I always be but much more happier than ever. I'm sorry but I have a wedding to attend."

Before she could open the door, Baekhyun told you to say to her this.

"May you live happily with the guy you love and thank you for making me coffee that night. It was delicious like the first coffee you ever made for me." 

Taeyeon stop and tears started falling.

You look at Baekhyun and he was crying. 

"That's what he wanted to say to you."

"You may think you had kill him but you can never kill his love for you." you told her. You looked at Baekhyun and he was looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon wiped her tears and left the room.

"Baek-" you look for Baekhyun but he was gone. 

After that you went to the wedding hall and you saw how happy the bride and groom look. On the other hand, you saw Baekhyun alone at the side, looking sadly at them both and then disappear from the place. You felt how he must have felt. You left the wedding hall and went back home.


 That night you sat at the balcony as usual thinking how unfair life can be. You looked for Baekhyun but he was nowhere to be seen.

"I'm here." you hear a voice beside you and there Baekhyun was.

"Where have you been? I thought you are gone forever." 

"Nowhere."

"You ok?" 

"Of course why shouldn't I be. I am dead anyway hahaaaha." he tried to make himself feel happy.

"You knew the truth all along right?" 

He nod.

"I can read people's thoughts and feelings. I guess I'm really a ghost..." 

"If only I have this abilities while I'm still alive. Then I would have known better."

"Do you want me to tell the truth to the police?"

"Ani. Let it be. They are happy now. I guess that's my wedding present for them. To be able to let them live happily together." 

Silence.

"Wah the stars are sure beautiful tonight..." he looked up.

You looked at him and wonder how could someone this nice deserve to die.