Kkaebsong

My Ghostly Stalker

You were at work doing the files that seem to not end. You were feeling tired and decided to take a rest for a while, went suddenly your supervisor came.

"Slacking off again!" he shouted at you.

*Bwoya? Why does he always come when I am resting but not when I'm doing work.* you said to yourself mentally, while standing up.

"Joseonghamnida. I was just taking a rest for a while after doing the work." you explained yourself.

"Do I look like I rest?! What make you think you can rest when I didn't?!" 

"Joseonghamnida." you apologised again. You don't know how many time you have been apologising since working here.

Everyone was looking at you. Baekhyun appear next to your supervisor.

"You should know that your fate lies in my hands. You should be grateful I have not fired you." he pushed your shoulders.

"Joseonghamnida."

You saw that Baekhyun was doing something to your supervisor. He was tying the shoelaces of the shoes together.

"One more time I see you slacking off, you will get it from me! Araso!" 

"Araso." you bow to him.

He left but without him realising he started to lose his balance and fell on the floor.

Everyone was looking at him.

On the other hand, Baekhyun was laughing non stop.

"Bwoya how did my shoelaces got tied up together?" he was confused but at the same time embarrassed.

He started untying the shoelaces and went back to his office.

Everyone was looking at him and some were silently laughing.

"Do you see that. He must have felt embarrassed ahahhahaha!" Baekhyun can't stop laughing.

You slightly laughed too. Sometimes it felt good to have Baekhyun around.


You were at the balcony at night, looking at the stars.

"You know you should just quit your job if it's that bad." he said to you.

"Ani.I just have to endure it. I'm sure it will get better." you assure yourself even though you knew that the chance of that happening will never happen.

"Just stand up to your supervisor. He's totally taking advantage of you."

"I know but what to do. It's not like I can quit. I still need a job."

"Actually you can but you just won't do it."

"That's easy for a ghost to say." you look at him.

He just gave you the look.

"And why do you keep apologising. Are you a machine?" 

"I think it became a habit." 

"Let me teach you, next time don't say sorry to your supervisor. Whenever he scold you or something just say to him kkaebsong." 

"Kkaebsong??" you were confused as you never heard the word before.

"That's right. Just say bluntly, kkaebsong."

"Bwoya. who even use that word?" you laughed.

"You should be lucky I teach you this word. You're the only one that know this word from me."

"Araso." you laughed at his nonsense.

"Ah I've been wondering. Who's that guy on the photo frames?" he asked you.

You looked at him, surprised by the sudden question.

"That's my first love,Siwon" you confessed.

"First love?"

"He's the first person that ever show me love. I am an orphan so I've never got a friend or felt love before. But thanks to him, he show me a new world."

"So where's he now?"

"I don't know. We separated after he went for army but he said to wait for him and one day he will find me if our fate collide. I've been looking for him and I believe he's looking for me too."

Baekhyun look at you and he knew that this guy must have meant alot to you.

"Why not I help you find him?" he offered you.

You look at him and smile beamingly.

 

Another update! I hope you guys enjoyed reading my story. Do subscribe or upvote. Feel free to leave your comments too so that I will know what are your thoughts. And for new subscribers, welcome to the family~