Menboong

My Ghostly Stalker

"I sense a dark aura in your life. Give me your hand." the shaman looked at your hand. 

You were nervously anticipating what she was going to say.

She closed her eyes and feel your palms. She suddenly stopped and scream in fear, throwing your hand away from her.

You were feeling anxious looking at her.

"Is..something...bad going...to happen to me...?" you swallow your saliva nervous.

"Bad..Very bad..." she looked at you in fear.

"What...is it...?" 

"There's a spirit that's going to follow you.." 

"Ne...? How...do I get it away from me...?" you asked nervously.

"Ani. There's no way you can escape. The spirit has CHOSE YOU!" 

You just looked at her with fear in your eyes.

"There's nothing I can help you this time. You will have to handle it yourself. Your aura has been bad since the first day you came in my child. But this time it's worse. You're beyond help." 


 

You were at your work desk zoning out. You kept remembering what the shaman said. You have always believe in whatever the shaman said and this time the fear was even worse.

"That can't be true.. What spirit. haahahaha.. "you laughed it off trying to make yourself feel better but immediately felt worse and cry, putting your head on the table.

Suddenly your supervisor hit your head with a file.

"YAH! HOW CAN YOU BE SLEEPING AT THIS HOUR! YOU'RE REALLY CRAZY!" he shout at you. Well you were used to him screaming at you everyday.

You just bow down and apologised repeatedly.

"Aish chincha. You're not even a good worker but atleast make an effort. You know how bad our team had been since you joined?!"

You just looked down.

"And this, What's all this?!" he point to all the talisman and chinese ampulets on your desk.

You have been sticking those on your computer and desk to get rid of badlucks, since that was what the shaman recommended.

"You think you can change your luck?" he laughed.

"Yah! You're born with badluck. Just live with it!" he pushed your shoulders.

Once his back turn behind, you made face at him. Like who does he think he is.

"Ah!" he turned. You immediately stopped and pretend you were doing work.

"There's a meeting with the director at 1pm. You better get your head together if you still want a job here!" 

 

The meeting finally came and everyone was seated. The presentation started and everyone was listening. You were trying your best to listen but your mind was somewhere else. You were caught off guard when the director asked you a question regarding the presentation.

"Uh..I..uh ..I think..." you stammered not knowing what to say since you were not listening. You looked in front and your supervisor was glaring at you.

You just answered randomly. Everyone around you just chuckled hearing your stupid answer. Your supervisor gave the 'you're dead meat' look.

"Joesonghamnida but please excuse me. I will like to have a word with my team."your supervisor bow to the director and eyed you to go outside.

You knew you were dead meat.

 

"ARE YOU CRAZY!" he screamed at your face but not too loud in order to not let the others hear you guys.

"Joesonghamnida." you apologised and looked down.

"I have only a certain limit of patience for you. If you want to still have a job here, get your in the toilet and washed your face so that you will stay awake. Araso!" he pushed your head.

You just nod and head to the toilet.

 

You washed your face and sighed. 

"Yoon Byul are you crazy?" you scold yourself and washed your face again.

As you were washing your face you hear the toilet door open. You open your eyes but there was no one.

You started to get a bit scared. You thought to yourself it was probably nothing and continue washing your face.

Suddenly the toilet lights flicker. Your mind went menboong.

You got scared and tried to exit the toilet but the door was locked.

You were scared and you head back to the sink. The lights suddenly went back to normal.

You looked around anxiously. You turned your head to the mirror and your saw a male ghost spirit looking at you.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" you screamed and fainted, lying on the toilet floor unconcious. 

 

Hi guys decided to write a new story after this idea came in my mind. Hope you guys enjoy reading the first chapter. Do subscribe and let me know in the comments section. Thank you for reading.