Investigation

My Ghostly Stalker

"That's your fiancee?" you looked at Baekhyun.

He was smiling happily looking at his fiancee

"Wah you hit the jackpot. What a pretty lady." 

The lady was petite, with a short blonde hair. She was at a cafe drinking coffee by herself.

"What's her name? I need to know her name so that I can approach her." 

"Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon." 

"Araso. Wish me luck." you went ahead and approach her.

"Annyeonghaeseyo. Kim Taeyeon shi?" you asked her.

"Yes that's me. You are?" she looked confused.

"I'm Yoon Byul. May I sit here?" 

Taeyeon nod and put down her phone.

"How did you know me?"

"Ahhh I am your fiance's friend. Baekhyun is your fiance right?" 

She looked shocked when she heard Baekhyun's name.

"Baek...Baekhyun?" 

"Ne. Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. He's your fiance right?" 

"Yes....he's...my...fiance.."

Baekhyun sat next to Taeyeon looking at her. He then look at you and told you to ask what you both wanted to know.

"I wanted to know how he died. How did he died?"

"Suicide...he commited suicide." she look down.

"He killed himself?" you look at Baekhyun.

"ANI! I DID NOT!" Baekhyun shouted but the only one that can hear him was you.

"What did he do?" 

"He put poison in his drink...and died..." she wept in tears.

"I did not kill myself....." Baekhyun said in sorrow while looking at Taeyeon. 

"Tell her I'm sorry for not making the wedding happen and tell her I love her." Baekhyun told you.

"I bet Baekhyun is sorry that he's unable-" your sentence was cut off as Taeyeon received a call.

She picked up her phone.

"Oh Jagiya." she said to the person on the phone.

*Jagiya?* you looked at Baekhyun surprised.

"I'm here." she waved at a guy approaching.

Baekhyun look shocked seeing the guy. 

You were trying to process what's happening.

"Yoon Byul shi, meet my fiance. We're getting married next week." 

*Fiance? Isn't Baekhyun her fian- Wait a minute. Isn't next week suppose to be her wedding with Baekhyun?* You said in your mind.

You looked at Baekhyun but he was gone. 

"Joseonghamnida. I gotta to go." you said and left the cafe.


"Bwoya?What does all this mean?"  you felt confused. 

You were walking back home when suddenly Baekhyun appear next to you.

"Yah! Where have you been!" you have been looking for him all this while.

He remained silent looking down on the floor. You felt bad for him. He must have been feeling lost too in what's happening.

"Chingu hahaahaha....." he laughed but it doesn't sound like it was meant to be funny.

"You know that guy?" 

"Know him too well. Kyungsik. My best friend." 

You don't know what to say but you felt bad for him.

"So you didn't commit suicide?" you asked him to be sure.

"ANIMIDA! Why will I kill myself when my mother carried me for 9months! You think I am a pabo!" he shouted for no reason.

"Araso. I was just asking...." 

"Life is sure great. My fiancee getting married with my best friend on my supposingly wedding day. Life is sure full of surprise." he look down. 

You remained silent not knowing what to say. Suddenly something came on your mind.

"You go home first. I have to go somewhere. Seeyou later!" you ran off somewhere.

"Yah where are you going?" Baekhyun asked but you were already going off far.


"Sir can you help me with something?"

You were at the police station trying to find something with regards to Baekhyun's death.

"Can you help me find out what was the cause of death for this guy name Byun Baekhyun?" 

"Identification number?" 

* I don't know that.*

"10692768637" Baekhyun who was beside you.

You repeat what he said to the policeman.

"It says here that the cause of death was due suicide cause by a poison name Ricin." 

"Ricin?"

"Ne. Ricin."

"You know what a Ricin is?" you said to Baekhyun

"Ani never heard of it." 

The policeman was looking at you talking to yourself. Well he thought you were talking to yourself since he couldn't see him.

"Agashi? Who are you talking to?" he looked surprised.

You finally realise the situation.

"Ah animida. To myself of course. I am not crazy hahahahaha...." you laughed awkwardly.

The policeman also just laugh awkwardly.

"I better get going. Gamsahamnida."


 That night you research on what Ricin was.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun suddenly came next to you. You quickly put away your phone.

"Ani. Nothing."

"Bwoya you are being strange." 

"Your fiancee..I mean Taeyeon shi. What's her job?"

"Job? She's a chemist."

"Chemist?" you were shocked to hear that.

"Wae?" 

"Ani, Nothing."

*It can't be...* you said in your mind.

Double update! I hope you guys enjoyed reading my story so far. Do subscribe or upvote. Feel free to leave your comments too so that I will know what are your thoughts. Do keep a lookout for the next update! And for new subscribers, welcome to the family~