Fate

My Ghostly Stalker

You were at work when Baekhyun suddenly appear in front of you.

"Yah good news!" he seemed excited.

"Bwo?" 

"I found him!" 

"Nugu?" 

"Your first love! Siwon!" 

"Chincha?!" you were so happy that you shouted. Everyone around you were looking at you as if you were crazy.

"Joesonghamnida." you realised and sat down.

"Chincha. Where's he?" you whisper to Baekhyun. 

"He's not far from here. I'll bring you to him after work." 

"Araso." you said happily.


You finally finished work and you couldn't wait to meet Siwon. It had been years since you last met him and today was finally the day.

Before heading to the destination, Baekhyun stopped you.

"Why are we stopping?"

"You have to agree that this is consider your wish that I had to grant to you. Only then I will show you where he's at."

"Ayyee that's not fair." you protest.

"Araso then goodbye." 

"Araso araso. I shall use the 1 wish that I have for this."

"Your wish shall be granted." 

Baekhyun brought you to where he knew Siwon was at.

"He's at a park now. I can feel his presence." Baekhyun said to you.

Both of you finally reached the park. 

"That's him. Your first love." he pointed at a guy seating at the park bench while using his phone.

It really was Siwon and you were so happy that you finally met him that you were at the verge of crying. Thoughts of the past memories filled your mind.

Baekhyun looked at you who was staring at Siwon.

"What are you waiting for? Go approach him."

You smiled and decided to make a move.

Before you could get near to Siwon, a little boy came to him.

"Appa~" the boy shouted happily.

Siwon kept his phone and smile upon seeing the boy.

"My lovely son is here~" he said happily while carrying the boy in his arms.

Then a lady came and Siwon kissed her lips.

"Have you been a good boy to Umma?" you hear Siwon said to the boy. 

You just stood there, looking at the family. The guy whom you thought was your fate was already happy with his own family. Your felt heartbroken as if there were needles stabbed in your heart. However no tears were falling even though you wanted cry.

Baekhyun looked at you, feeling guilty upon realising the reality. he didn't know that Siwon was married. 

You looked at the sight of Siwon and his family leaving. You then silently leave to go back home. 

The journey was silent and Baekhyun didn't say anything. He could read your feelings that you just want to be alone.


You sat the balcony, zoning out. 

Baekhyun appear and sat beside you.

Neither of you were talking but was just looking at the sky.

After a long silence, you break the silence.

"You were right. Life is full of surprises."

"It's funny when you really thought he was your fate but he's not. When you thought he was your world but you're not his world."

Baekhyun just looked at you and listen.

"My first love whom I thought was my fate is someone else's dad and husband. I am a pabo for thinking he is my fate."

"He may be your first love but he's not your true love." Baekhyun said to you.

"True love? Does that even exist?" you chuckled.

"Who knows? Fate is sure complicated. It may get lost along the way but in the end it will finally reach its destination cause it was fated to be there in the first place." he continued.

You let out a big sighed.

Baekhyun could read your feelings that you were sad.

"You should cry when you want to. You shouldn't keep it inside.  Cry if it will make your heart better. I am here." he consoled you.

You finally cried after hearing what he said. The tears that you kept within yourself all these while. You cried your heart out while covering your face.

Baekhyun on the other hand put his arms around your shoulder but since he was a ghost, he was not able to touch you.

It was the first time he ever felt useless as a ghost.