The End

My Ghostly Stalker

"Baekhyun don't leave me...." you said as tears swell up.

You woke up from the dream. It had been a month since the day Baekhyun was gone. But your heart was still in pain. 

You looked at your bed and you remember the sight of him saying "Hello chingu".

And in the living room, where he will always be at every morning. The late night talks with him at the balcony. 

Every place remind you of him. You thought these feelings will be gone but it did not.

What the shaman said was true, eventually you will end up hurting alone.


At work itself was no different. You remember seeing him appearing in front of you during work and disturbing you.

And the picture you took at the amusement park on the table. Others may saw it as a picture of you alone, but you saw him in the picture. 

Things were back to when before you met him but you felt empty.

You were emotionally and mentally in pain. And to make it worse your supervisor came.

"KIM YOON BYUL!!" he shouted accross the office, while approaching towards you. You stood up.

"ARE YOU EVEN DOING YOUR WORK PROPERLY?!!! WHERE'S THAT BRAIN OF YOURS?!!" he throw the file at you.

"DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NO MISTAKES SHOULD BE ALLOW IN MY TEAM!" 

You just remained silent while looking down. You don't feel like talking.

"YOU'RE REALLY USELESS!! I SHOULD HAVE FIRED YOU LONG TIME AGO! WORTHLESS." he shouted at your face.

"Yes I may be worthless to you. But I am my parents precious daughter." you speak up to his face.

"Bwo?" he was shocked to hear you retaliate. So was the rest of the colleagues.

"I'm worthless, stupid, slow. What else did name me in your list of dictionary?" you look at him in the eye.

"You...Do you want to be fired?!" 

"Ani. I'm not fired. In fact you're fired from being my supervisor. Cause I QUIT!" you took out your lanyard and place it on your desk.

Everyone was amazed at seeing a new side of you.

You grabbed you bag and leave. 

Your supervisor was flabbergasted.

"Ah that's right, you always wonder why you're single when you think you're handsome. Well firstly, you're not handsome. Secondly, your mouth stinks! For talking too much !" you said to him and left.

Some of the collegues was silently clapping and laughing.

Your supervisor was embarrassed "The rest of you get back to work!" he went inside his office.

You left your work building.

"Baekhyun was right after all. That felt good." you felt as if a huge burden was off your shoulders. 

You left and went back home.


That night you were sitting at the balcony alone, and reality hit you.

"So now I'm jobless." you sighed.

You looked to your side, the place where Baekhyun used to sit.

Sadness filled the air.

You look at the stars.

"If only you were here....that's the only thing i need now...for you to be with me....." you cry, with legs crossed and covering your face.

"Yoon byul ah..." you heard a voice next to you.

You looked up.

"Oh Kai.." you wiped your tears.

"What are you doing here Kai? I thought you left?"

"I did leave but I can't seem to rest peacefully." he explained.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been finding what was it all along and I finally realised cause I still owe you one wish. Remember the one that I said I will grant you cause you help me? I forgot to grant you the wish. So I'm here to fulfill it. What's your wish?"

You close your eyes and make the wish.

"May your wish came true." and Kai disappear.


It's been 4 days since you made the wish but nothing happen.

"I guess not all wish can come true." 

Your doorbell rang.

*Who might it be at this hour?* 

You open the door and you saw a guy smiling happily looking at you.

"Looking for?" you asked him.

"It's me."

You gave him the confused look. You have never met this guy before.

"Ah you don't recognise me cause I look different. Yoon Byul ah, it's me Byun Baekhyun." he open his arms for you to come to his embrace.

But you didn't move. You were still uncertain.

"Bwoya, this isn't the expression I expected. You're the one that wish for me to come back alive..aishhh Kkaebsong..." 

"Kkaebsong..." you were shocked to hear the word.

You hugged him.

"What took you so long....?" you cried while hugging him.

"Mianhe." he hugged you back.


Both of you were sitting at the balcony, enjoying each other presence.

"So you're saying that you will be living inside this body in order to come back alive." you asked him.

"Yes, even though it's not that handsome than my face. at least I'm back."

"Are you sure? I think this look much more handsome than yours." you .

"Yah...I guess I should leave then..." he sulked.

"Araso araso, I was only joking." 

"So you wished that I will be alive and come back to you. I thought someone say that she will be happy if I'm gone?"

"Animida. In fact, I felt empty. When you disappear through the light, I thought I will never see you again."

"Me too. But I'm back." he smiled.

"Promise me you will never leave me again." you hit him.

"Promise. Saranghae."

"Saranghae." you lay your head on his shoulders.

Baekhyun wasn't your ghostly stalker after all.

He's your true love.

 

~THE END~

 

Completed! I hope you guys enjoyed reading the story as much as I enjoy writing. Thank you to all those who read and support the story! Feel free to leave your comments too so that I will know what are your thoughts. Thank you for being in the family~