Agreement

My Ghostly Stalker

You went inside your house and wore your house slippers.

"Stop~" you tell Baekhyun to stop before coming in your house.

"Since you seem like you won't be leaving so soon. Let's make an agreement." you told him.

"Ne? Agreement with a ghost ahahahaha." he laughed it off.

"Ani. I mean you are a ghost but you're still a man. So there have to be an agreement and boundaries." 

"Araso what is it?"

"You can hang around the other room but not those two rooms." you point toward the toilet and your room.

"Wae you scared I will do something?" he teased you.

"Ani! Just that I'm a woman so there should be privacy!" 

"There's nothing even to look at." he look at you up and down.

"Yah! What's that suppose to mean!"

"Wah I am so tired." he try to avoid you by making himself invisible off your sight.

"I don't want it to be like last time! You went inside the ladies toilet!" you shouted at him but he was no where to be seen.

"Yah! That's not fair! I know you are around here. Come out!"


It was at night and you were at the balcony drinking soda while looking at the stars.

Suddenly Baekhyun appear next to you.

"Bwoya what are you doing sitting here while drinking soda?" he asked.

"This is my favourite spot. Whenever I had a bad day from work, I will sit here and look at the stars and it will make me feel better."

"And I can only drink soda not alcohol cause I have to stay sober because of ghost like you who kept disturbing me." you said sarcastically.

"I am a good ghost for your info." he showed you mehrong.

"You said I am the only one that can help you. What help did you meant?" you asked him.

"I can't rest in peace cause there are still some wishes that I have yet to fulfill. Only after I have completed them, then my soul will rest in peace." he said while looking at the stars.

"What happen after you complete them?" 

"Don't you watch movies? There's going to be a ray of light that will appear and I have to pass through it." 

"Wahh daebak." you sounded amazed.

"So what do you want me to help you with?"

Baehkyun look at you.

"Help me find out how I died." 

"Ne?" 

"I don't know how I died. It was so sudden." 

"You can't remember at all?" you asked him

"Ani. I don't even see any sign of danger." 

You looked at him and he was very keen in finding out his death. You felt sympathy towards him.

"Araso I will help you." 

"Chincha?" he sounded happy.

"But....What will I get in return?" you asked him.

"Bwoya..." 

"Wae~ I mean I am helping you and you are even staying in my house for free. I know you're a ghost but-" you started rambling.

"Araso araso. As a return, I will grant you one wish. Cool?" 

"Cool." you agreed.

"To begin with, who was the last person you met with before you died?" you asked him.

"Let me think. I was at my house.The last person I met was....My fiancee! That's right my fiancee."

"Fiancee?

"She came to my house that night. To discuss about our wedding. If I was still alive I will be getting married next week." he looked down.

"How long have you been dead?"

"I think it have been approx 3 weeks?"

"I will go meet her tomorrow after work. Just help me meet her araso." 

Baekhyun nod.

"You're right. The stars do look beautiful from here." he said.

Both of you look at the stars in the sky.