Annyeong

My Ghostly Stalker

You woke up after feeling water being sprinkled on your face.

"Where am I?" you asked yourself, still feeling a little bit unconcious.

"Where else? In the office." your supervisor came in.

You sat up properly.

"Aish you're really something. You should have tell me if you're not feeing well. Now you're making me seem like the bad person in front of the Director." he scolded you.

"What happen? you asked your other colleague.

"You were taking too long to come back to the meeting. So I went to check and you fainted and was lying on the floor."

You suddenly remember that you fainted.

*I guess that was just a dream.* you thought to yourself.

You stood up and wanted to leave to get back to work.

"Where do you think you are going?" your supervisor stop you.

"To my desk."

"Are you crazy? Go home! Do you want to make me seem like a heartless supervisor!" 

"Ne." you just nod and went back home.


 

You were walking back home and you remember what happened in the toilet earlier.

"I guess I was just imagining things. That's right. Yoon Byul you are just tired." you slap your face.

You went inside the elevator and when you were about to close the door an ahjumma and a guy went inside.

You held the door open for them.

"Which floor?" you asked the ahjumma.

"8th please. Komowo." you went ahead and pressed for her.

"What about you?" you asked the guy who was looking down by the side.

"Excuse me, which floor? you ask him but he didn't reply. Ahjumma was looking at you puzzled as if you were crazy.

Since he didn't reply you, you press your floor button, 5th floor and close the door.

The elevator reached the 5th floor and you greeted goodbye to ahjumma before exiting the elevator. You looked at the guy and said goodbye to him but as expected no response.

"That's sad. Pretty girl but crazy. There's only 2 of us in the elevator." the ahjumma said as the elevator's door close and went up.

You unlocked the door to your house. You wore your house slippers and lay down on your bed.

You gave a big sighed.

You looked around your walls and it was filled with amulets and protections from the shaman.

"Is this a house or a fortune telling place?" you asked yourself.

Suddenly you heard someone calling your name.

"Yoon Byul ah." 

Your heart was beating nervously. *Who's calling me in this empty house?* you asked yourself. 

"Yoon Byul ah." you heard the voice again. It sounded like a guy's voice.

"Ani it's just your illusion." you mentally told yourself.

"Ani. It's not a dream. Yoon Byul~" the voice said again.

The toilet lights suddenly flicker and things around the house started to shake.

You were frightened to death. 

Suddenly the entire room lights started to flicker.

"Go away!" you told it off and hide behind the bedsheet.

After a while, the noises stop and everything went back to normal.

You took a peek through the bedsheet and look around. No sign of anything everything was back to normal.

You sighed in relief. You turn your body to the other side of the bed.

"Annyeong chingu." 

You were shocked to see a male ghost next to you,looking directly at your face.

Without you realising your whole vision turn to black.