The One

My Ghostly Stalker

It took you a few days to think of a solution on how to help Baekhyun find his true love and finally you came across this brilliant idea.

"Seriously this was your brilliant idea?" he seem unamazed. 

"Wae? This is how single souls find their partner in the afterlife." 

Both of you were in front of a temple. You thought that maybe you can help him find his true love by going to a temple where matchmaking ghost were held. But sadly the response was meh.

"I want to find someone that can love me not by this way."

"You should give a try, you never know maybe 'the one' is inside." you try persuading him.

"Forget it. I am going off first." he disappear.

"Yah...kwenchana I will just go in, since I am here anyway."

You went inside the temple and it isn't what you imagine it will be.

"Bwoya, there's no ghost."

All you saw was a matchmaking person and a mum who seem to be finding a partner for his dead son.

You saw that his dead son was eating the treats on the offering tray.

"Hmmmmm, there seem to be a female ghost interested in your son. She's next to you looking at you." the man said to the mum.

You look around but there was no female ghost. Only her dead son.

"Liar." you said it unconciously.

Both of them look at you.

"Your son is looking at you now to let him marry her." he told her again.

In fact her son was busy indulging the dishes.

"Ultimate liar." you said.

The man looked at you like what's wrong with this lady.

You went to the man and whisper something to his ear.

"Ahjussi, you know that what you're doing now is a scam and you could be jailed." 

"Bwo...bwoya? What... do you...know...about this..?" he stuttered.

"I can see ghosts" 

He gulped.

"Ahjumma don't worry, you're son is indulging on the food. Bwo, the beansprout is too salty? He said it's too salty." you told her.

"Omo that's what my son always complain about."

You just smiled and left the temple.


You were walking around in Hongdae.

"See didn't I tell you there's no use going to that place." Baekhyun appear next to you.

"It's your lucky day that the matchmaker is a conmen. How will we even find your true love at this pace?" you sighed.

"That's her." Baekhyun said.

"What did you say?" 

"She's the one. My true love." he pointed at a lady who was sitting down at the cafe's window, eating cake.

"Are..you..sure?"

"Yes. It's her. My feeling is strong that it's her." Baekhyun kept staring at the lady.


"She's pretty." Baekhyun smiled thinking of her.

"Pretty, fair skin and I have found out her name. Victoria." he continued.

Baekhyun had been talking about her since just now. You started to feel tired and annoyed hearing him talk about her all day.

''That's why I felt that the feeling was so close and connected." he said happily.

"She's pretty isn't she?" he ask you.

"Ne? If you say so.." you laughed awkwardly.

*she sure is pretty* you sighed.

"You have to help me talk to her" Baekhyun seem excited.

"Araso.." 

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Bed. I'm feeling abit tired today.Goodnight"

"Really? If you say so. Goodnight."