CH 2 - Jongwoon's POV

KISMET

It might sound nerdy and very square of him but he loved going to school. First, he has his brother with him in that same university. Second, good friends are not hard to find. Third, he is taking up Music, something he was really passionate about (good thing he was able to coax his elder brother to let him choose his course). And not only that but, he was also in the exclusive university's elite circle of singers. It's just a school club really, but it has already gained a name for itself, bringing with it the name of the school, when it has won numerous awards and recognitions all over the country already. He felt so blessed to be part of it. It's from where he also gained good friends.

But last (although not the least), it was in this university where he met his boyfriend. Call him shallow, but the thought of Siwon still gives butterflies in his stomach. 

However, Jongwoon feels like everything was changing. Might be a bad change or good change, he still cannot pinpoint it.

His boyfriend Siwon will still continue to go to the school to finish his studies, but he has already entered into a special arrangement wherein half of the semester he will join his classes, and half of it will be online. His career as a model was now on its peak. This meant not much with Jongwoon then.

Further, it was his brother's last year in the school. What will be his life in school after his hyung graduates? Speaking of his brother, he remembered immediately and took put his phone. After 3 rings:

"Aish why are you calling me"

"Heebongbong!!! Don't tell me you are still sleeping!? You have morning classes!!!" He yelled, not caring about people around him. His hyung was still im daze, he can hear the other yawning and fumbling about in his bed. Jongwoon thought that it was a mistake for him to go to school and leave his hyung behind.

"Don't worry kid, I'll be late or absent, it won't matter. I am Kim Heechul. Everything works out great for me in the end"

A very Kim-Heechul-thing to say, so Jongwoon just rolled his eyes. "But hyung ---"

"Don't you think I'll forget that you just yelled at me you crazy kid. You'll pay for that!"

"Of course hyung! Who wouldn't shout, you are still asleep ---"

"Ok I love you too, see you later" and the line was cut.

So his brother called him crazy for the nth time. Doesn't he realize that Jongwoon is the sane one between them? While thinking about his brother, someone shouted his name. He tried to figure out where the voice was from. It was Junsu.

"Hey! Where's Heenim?" 

Jongwoon bowed a little when he saw Park Jungsu, who looking for his bestfriend. He bowed a little as well and gave a smile to his girlfriend, Taeyeon, who was also president of the Vocal Arts Society (VAS). 

"I just called him up Jungsu-hyung but he just woke up"

"Still not changing a bit I see. I thought that now we are in our senior year he'll be more mature and more serious in his studies already" he and his girlfriend chuckled lightly.

"Nope. That is asking too much from him hyung" Jongwoon deadpanned.

Taeyeon laughed a bit. She then remembered something: "Oh Jongiewoon! I have something to say to you... About VAS"

"What is it noona? Will we be having our first meeting for the year? Today?"

"Silly! Why are you so excited haha! Yes I'll arrange a meeting this week. Hmm you know what, I've changed my mind. I'll just surprise you, be sure to be in the meeting, ok?"

Jungsu butted in: "Oooh I think I know what this is about"

Jongwoon however was not enjoying it. "You guys know I hate surprises right?"

Taeyeon was all giddy now: "Which makes all this more fun!" And with that the couple left you to go to their respective classes.

• • •

Nothing eventful in his morning classes. When they were dismissed for lunchbreak, Jongwoon together with his classmates Youngwoon and Zhou Mi headed straight to the cafeteria. It was full of people so the trio decided to divide tasks. Youngwoon will get food for them. Zhoumi seats and a table. Jongwoon to get drinks. While on his way, he saw his favorite dongsaeng looking at him. He immediately opened his arms to an embrace when he saw him coming over to his direction.

"Hyung!"

"Wookie... It's been a long time how are you?"

"I'm good! I know, we haven't seen each other all summer hyung. You didn't come for the VAS camp you said you would"

"I'm really sorry Wookie, Heechul-hyung insisted that we have our own vacation that time"

"That's fine Woon-hyung!" Ryeowook said smiling. 

The 2 decided that Ryeowook joins them for lunch. He knows Youngwoon from Vocal Arts Society too anyway. At the lunch table, Ryewook mentioned that it was talked about in the summer camp that Taeyeon wants Jongwoon to take over her place in the club.

His eyes widened, "So that was noona's 'surprise'?!... We saw each other this morning and she was teasing me about something. She said she'll just share it on our first mee ting" He continued, when he saw the others with question mrks on their faces when he was talking about the 'surprise'.

Youngwoon chuckled a bit, "Yah!  Why do you look bummed out?"

Jongwoon wasn't ready for that. It was huge. Sure he loves singin and he loves the club and he loves the members but can he reall do it? He wasn't the leader type. Yet another thing to bring change in his 3rd year in college, he guesses.

 

(End of CH)


_________________________________________________________________________________________

I have always been vocal about my favorite AB-line (I am a noisy reader, always commenting, so you can just check in most KyuSung fanfics here hahahaha)... So that's why I cannot pass up this oppurtunity. This is my imagination running wild in here, so of course the only person who I think would be might great enough and perfect to be Jongwoon's hyung is Heenim and Heenim alone! Hehehehe

Also, I am a fan of TaeTeuk (before, romantically... I am even 75% convinced that they dated in real life LOL. Yep they probably did when Tae was much younger haha). I also adore Heechul and Taeyeon's friendship... that explains why she's here and taking that character (but my snsd bias is actually Fany. And yes, TaeNy TaeNy TaeNy is real hahahaha! But you wouldn't find that here HAHA)

-TMFG