CH 4 - Jongwoon

KISMET

He woke up to the vibration of the phone in his hand. He closed his eyes again not wanting to wake up completely but answered the phone immediately. His boyfriend's voice came in sweetly right after, "Jongwoonie?" 

 
"Uhmmm" 
 
"Baby, are you still asleep?"
 
"Umm hmm"
 
"Baby you told me to wake you up early... C'mon..."
 
He remembered telling Siwon last night (or was that just this morning?) to call him and wake him up early because he has a 9 AM class. He slept at around 2 AM, just talking to his boyfriend who was halfway around the world. He looked at his wall clock and saw that it was already 6 AM. He should really wake up anytime now and cook for Heechul. Unlike him, Heechul has a 7:30 conference to attend and he doesn't want his brother go out without eating something. But his eyes are still so heavy, he cannot get himself up.
 
"C'mon baby Jongwoonie... Wake up wake up" Siwon continued in a sing-song manner. "Do you want me to pepper you with kisses for you to wake up? Oh I see you probably want me to tickle you right?"
 
Jongwoon let out a groan but it just came off as a moan.
 
"Aish. Baby. What was that, you are "
 
What did he do? "Siwooonnie why are you saying that"
 
"It seemed like you are trying to seduce me baby... Your moans are so y"
 
"I wasn't Siwonnie. Stop whatever you are thinking right now"
 
"But baby... Help me... I am so hard right now"
 
"Yah! Where are you?!" He panicked, thinking where his boyfriend could be when he can actually think of phone . It must be 7 in the evening there right? He must still be in the photoshoot!
 
"I'm still in a room in the studio but it's ok babe there's no one here" Siwon's voice was now very low, husky, and based on experience, dangerous, totally in that dangerous territory. It's that voice that Jongwoon too.
 
• • •
 
He was sitting with Youngwoon and Kibum at their lunch table when his brother, Jungsu and Taeyeon appeared. His friends greeted the two seniors respectfully, while he just pouted in an exaggerated way towards Taeyeon.
 
The girl showed him a bright smile and said, "I know I know, Ryeowook already told you right?"
 
"Told him what" Heechul was curious.
 
"Chullie, I want Jongwoon to be President of VAS this year. I wanted to surprise him in the first meeting but I guess he already knew"
 
"Really? Cool. He's the best voice in the bunch, so he should be president right?" Everyone at the table laughed at the straightforwardness. All except Jongwoon, who was beat red, "What the hell are you talking about?! You are embarrassing me!" His pout now was real. He loved the fact that his brother was proud of him but he should just show it when they are alone.
 
"Why? Why? Is that wrong?" He looked at the other people in the table, "Yah, Youngwoon of year 3, isn't My brother's voice one of the best that you've ever heard in your entire existence?" Youngwoon was laughing at the sentence delivered oh so seriously, but answered honestly anyway, "Of course yes" 
 
"Stoooop it!!!" But Heechul, being Heechul, just continued and looked ta the other guy, "You, what's your name?"
 
"Kim Kibum, sunbae" 
 
"Are you new? From what year?"
 
"No I'm an old student sunbae, on my 3rd year" 
 
Jungsu's voice "Stop harassing these guys"  and Heechul's voice "So Kibum of year 3, what do you think of my brother's voice" are now going over each other, combined with Jongwoon's "Stop this now" and the laughter from Youngwoon and Taeyeon.
 
"One of the best indeed, sunbae..." Kibum murmured shyly over the noise of the others.
 
Taeyeon then said, "Jongwoon, I'm being very serious. I cannot leave the club in the hands of others... No offense Youngwoon...
 
"None taken, Ms. Taeyeon"
 
"I only have you in mind Jongwoon-ah" She continued.
 
"Weh?? Are you going to decline kid?!" Heechul was overacting, in Jongwoon's mind.
 
"I am not a leader type hyung" 
 
"Of course you are! You are like me! The debate club last year was on it's tiptop condition because I led them to greatness. Of course leadership is in our blood". Another laughter erupted. Only Jongwoon wasn't, being very used to his antics.
 
"I am not like you hyung... And for your information, you don't lead. You command people like they're peasants"
 
"Yeah, because I am the king!"
 
"Ughh there you go again" Jongwoon said with a smile.
 
Heechul did a complete 180 degree turn when, while acting like he was thinking hard, solemnly said, "You know what Tae, maybe you have to look for another person as early as now. I do think that Jongwoon can't do it".
 
Everyone looked at Jongwoon now, whose face contorted in confusion. 
 
"What are you saying Chul?" Jungsu said, but knowing what was in his bestfriend's mind already.
 
"Oh you know... I just realized... Jongwoonie is still a kid. Having to lead, or ok, command" -- rolling his eyes -- "a bunch of people to greatness is would really be kinda difficult, right?"
 
Jongwoon hates it when Heechul thinks of him as a kid. They only have a 1-year gap but Jongwoon always feels like Heechul is always babying him. He understands that it is because they are each other's only family, but most times, he hates that Heechul is too controlling and overprotected.
 
"I'll do it noona."
 
"What?! Are we you sure?! The club might not win this year because of you kid!" 
 
"Yah! What are you saying!? You were just praising me a while back!"
 
"Your singing voice not your leadership skills!"
 
"I don't care about what you say hyung but I'm going to make sure that you'll eat all of it by the end of this year!" And with that he went back to his food, glaring while eating.
 
Everyone looked back and forth between the brothers exchange and thought that it was already a full-pledged fight, but realized that it was Heechul's plan afterall. After Jongwoon's last line, Heechul winked at Taeyeon. 
 
(End of CH)
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Word vomit. I just write and write and write.. Sorry for the errors if any!
 
I don't know how to write . So yeah, I'll just leave that to you imagination... you guys surely has better imagination than me! Hehe...
 
Oh and yeah..... uhmmm... Once and for all, I'd like to say that YES I AM A HARDCORE KYUSUNG SHIPPER. HARDCORE I TELL YOU. Haha! But yeah there's WonYe (my beloved 2nd favorite OTP!!!) and KyuMin (hmmm, not a huge fan... and it might really show in here... I apologize to KyuMin-shippers out there) at first.
 
Further, the progression of KyuSung relationship in here would be quite slow. I'd like to be a little bit realistic with my timeline. I'd love it if their feelings will progress in a more natural way. =) So yeah... please please don't be discouraged with the "lack of KyuSung". Please be more patient with me you guys! Hehehe... I already have the whole story until the end in my mind, so I won't get lost in here for sure... Be with me (and with Jongwoonie and Kyukyu) in this journey. Arasso? *highfive*!
 
-TMFG