CH 6 - Jongwoon

KISMET
Jongwoon and his friends already finished eating but stayed with the seniors who were just starting with their lunch. His phone started ringing and saw that Siwon was calling him. He abruptly stood up and told the others that he has to go. His brother still doesn't know about him and Siwon. He would freak out if ever he'll discover their relationship. God knows what Kim Heechul can do.
 
He answered the phone once he thought he was away from the cafeteria.
 
"Babe?"
 
"Is this a bad time?" 
 
"No no... It's ok. I was with Heechul-hyung a while back so I had to go somewhere before I answer your call, I'm sorry"
 
"It's fine baby, I understand ---"
 
"Siwon" He interrupted. 
 
"Yep?"
 
"I want to tell hyung about us already"
 
They have over this before. Siwon doesn't want anyone to know about them. Not just yet, the younger insists. Jongwoon, on his side, doesn't have much of a problem because his hyung knows about his ual orientation. His brother might throw a fit if he knows about his relationship but he doubts that the elder would really be against it. Heechul himself has dated almost all the girls in the school. It would be easy to push Heechul into accepting their relationship if ever. Also, If their parents are still alive, he was pretty sure that they will be supporting him all the way.
 
But Siwon's case is more complicated. His family doesn't know that he is gay. He even had girlfriends before. Come to think of it, maybe he wasn't really gay, but only gay for Jongwoon. Moreover, his family is a well-known family in their city. Plus, Siwon has a flourishing modeling career. Of course, they wouldn't want prejudice that right?
 
After a minute of silence, Jongwoon cleared his throat and decided to let this go.
 
"Just don't mind me Siwonnie. I understand that you aren't ready yet... That was just a thought..."
 
Siwon sighed. 
 
"Siwonnie, please don't mind it anymore. Don't be mad at me, please?"
 
"I'm not mad Jongwoon, I was just taken aback I guess. Because I thought that we've decided about this already"
 
Jongwoon thought that he really didn't have a choice. He was just keeping their relationship a secret all for Siwon. But he didn't voiced it out. Instead he said, "Yes I know. I'm sorry. I won't bring it up again.... So.... Why did you call?" He tried to change the topic. "Did anything happen? It's midnight there right?"
 
"Yeah well, I just missed you"
 
His heart leaped. Siwon loves him, Jongwoon thought. Who cares if only him knows? At least he experiences it, right? "I miss you too... So much" Jongwoon said earnestly, with a small smile in his face.
 
"Do you miss me enough for us to do that thing we did this morning?"
 
"Yah!!!!" He heard laughter on the other line. Good thing that Siwon seemed ok now, after that whole Heechul thing. "You called just for that?!"
 
"Hey I'm just teasing you... You must be blushing red right now... Thinking about this morning" And he laughed again. Jongwoon joined the laughter and playingly reprimanded him, "Should you be sleeping already? Why are you still up and bugging me??" 
 
"Yeah I'll try and sleep now babe... Hmmm, Imma call you when I wake up later ok?"
 
"Or better yet I'll be your wakeup call? 7 PM is ok? I mean 7 AM there babe, is that fine?" 
 
"Ok! Ok I'll be expecting my wake-up call babe... And my phone treat like what we did this morning"
 
"Siwonnie!!!!"
 
Jongwoon was still blushing even after their call ended because of the teasing he got. He mentally took note that he'll call Siwon later, 7 PM. He wasn't really looking ahead while walking so he didn't see a tall guy who was running fastly. When they bumped against each other, the phone fell off his hands, and he fell down landing on his . The guy who bumped to him went to him to help him up. He took his hand to be able to get up. The guy then quickly asked him if there was any painful body part and whether he should take him to the clinic. Jongwoon said no while trying to look for his phone. When the guy heard his answer, he made a quick sorry and  quickly scrambled away saying that he needs to go already. That's when Jongwoon saw his phone floating about in the pond just beside the pathway that he was in. 
 
"Hey!!! Wait!"
 
The brunette looked back, with a hint of annoyance in his face. Jongwoon continued, "You have to help me get my phone" pointing to where the said object was.
 
"You want me to jump in that pond to get your phone?"
 
His tone irritated Jongwoon.
 
"Obviously. It's your fault that it's there in the first place"
 
The guy was walking back to him now, seemingly challenged. With a smirk, he countered, "It was my fault that you fell down, but I don't think that includes you phone being drowned somewhere. That would be your fault don't you think?"
 
Oh that smirk irritated him some more. Jongwoon never gets riled up easily but this guy irritated him quite quickly. This is probably a world record!
 
And then the guy chuckled. "Now I'm more sure that it's your fault. Look at those baby hands"
 
Jongwoon was pretty sure that his ears are spewing smokes now due to rage, he was about to punch him, but saw the guy's panicked face. "Yah! Seriously you are going to punch me for a phone?!"
 
"No! I want to punch you because of your rudeness!!!" He moved towards him again. People are already looking at them.
 
"Hey calm the down!" He was waving both his hands. 
 
"You are all talk but you're afraid of a real fight"
 
"Physical fights are barbaric" He retorted.
 
"Oh you are calling me barbaric?"
 
"No I wasn't calling you anything... You were just realizing that.. You.. Were" 
 
The brunette quickly stepped back when the smaller guy moved towards him again, his right hand still curled up in a ball, seemingly ready to aim. 
 
Jongwoon has not been someone who punches just anybody when he's mad. But he agrees that he is really a physical type of person. Whether its skinship and for showing affection or for when he is upset with someone or just to show his irritation. However, he can always keep the negative energy to himself. He doesn't go as far as punching another person. He only remembers that one time back in highschool when he fought one-handedly 3 guys who was about to physically bully a neighbor of his. That was one time. 
 
He was able to calm himself down just now. He needs his phone as soon as possible. He doesn't memorize Siwon's contact number because it was new! How can he call him up later then?
 
"Are you a very sad person?" He mused.
 
The brunette's face contorted in confusion, "What now?"
 
"Your sarcasm is just too much. I've read that people who hides behind sarcasm are those with serious problems when growing up" He then thinks of his hyung. Heechul must be bearing a heavy burden. His sarcastic remarks are way off the charts. But this guy in here might get 2nd runner up in that area.
 
The brunette, clearly thinking that harm is away from him already, wryly said: "That's nonsense. Psychology is not a real science."
 
He gives up. This guy can think of anything, just anything, to counter whatever he says. So he just tries and go back to what's important. 
 
"Just... Ughh... Just help me get my phone please"
 
"Even if we get that, it cannot be used anymore ---"
 
"No, I can just try and have it fixed" 
 
"Believe me I know what I'm saying. That phone is now broken. I'll just get you a new one if you really need a phone in your life" The last sentence was clearly in a mocking tone.
 
"I have money to buy a new phone ok? What I need are my files". He didn't know why his voice wavered a bit. He doesn't want this cocky guy to think that he is on the brink of crying. But seriously, he was just thinking of the videos and pictures he has saved there with him and Siwon. Well, ok, with him and his friends too. 
 
After a few seconds, the brunette said, "Those are lost forever. I'll tell you what, I'll get you a new phone tomorrow. Meet me here ---"
 
"I can afford a new phone." And with that Jongwoon walked away. He was calm. Annoyed to the bone, but thank gods he was calm enough.
 
(End of CH)
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Don't worry you guys! This will def be a KyuSungfilled story eventually, lol. I am one of the biggest KyuSung shippers. I basically spent the first half of 2016 trying to sweep all the KyuSung fanfic I could find here in AFF, fluff, angst --- you name it! And yes, sometimes I even read those with tags of character deaths huhuhu.... I also am the type to comeback to my favorite stories and chapters and re-read it over again. You can check KyuSung stories here and I'm telling you, more often that not, you'll see my name in the comments section. I even comment over and over just so the writer will know how much I love his/her story. Hehehehe
 
Hmmm.... totally far out question: Do you guys have IG? Haha! If you do, you can follow me. I have the same name: themissfangirl. It's an account of a multifan. But mostly my holytrinity of SuJu biases, Yeye, Heenim and Kyukyu. Haha... but I also post about SNSD, Lay from EXO, TaeHyung from BTS, Bigbang, Jo In Sung (omg my beloved In Sung!!! LOL), some kdramas (sometimes...) so yeah just about anything and everything. There's random Game Of Thrones posts sometimes too, only when it's GoT-season. Haha! So yeah. There. See you around ~
 
-TMFG