CH 1 - Kyuhyun's POV

KISMET

Kyuhyun received another text message. It reminded him to not be late for the orientation. Kyuhyun stopped himself from replying that this was his 10th reminder. He is already at the gates of his the university anyway.

Another text came asking where he is. No need to reply because he saw him already. He can always easily find him even in a crowd because he know his profile even when he is facing backwards.

"Min!" 

"Oh Kyu there you are I was beginning to worry you weren't replying ---"

"--- Minnie"

"--- and I know you hate answering phonecalls ---"

"Aish hyung, this is my first day here, are you really going to nag?" A playful smirk on Kyuhyun's face as he diverted his boyfriend's thoughts. But Sungmin took it the wrong way.

"Was... that nagging?" Sungmin flushed, he wanted to apologize but he actually felt minutes prior that he was the one wronged. Seriously, Kyuhyun could easily just reply to his messages. What's so difficult with that?

Kyuhyun took his hand and just shrugged his shoulders. After a few steps, he said "So, I don't know where I'm going... Where's this orientation anyway?"

So Sungmin, who is already in his 2nd year in that school, dragged him to the auditorium.

• • •

Good thing that he and Sungmin had an overlapping lunchbreak. Sungmin's was only 15 minutes earlier than his. He decided to just contact his cousins who are also attending the same university later. It was pretty obvious that Sungmin was a bit upset about him not texting this morning, so he promised the older that he will text him once his class dismisses. He went straight to the cafeteria, the directions to which the older already pointed out this morning.

His phone was in his bag, and because of combined laziness plus his inherent unliking of texting and phone calling, he just decided to look around. He saw Sungmin immediately (or so he thought), his back facing him. But then a petite guy came rushing to his boyfriend, and they hugged. He thought he saw longingness and, what was that, love and affection? Yeah, definitely love and affection in that petite man's eyes. Who the hell is he?! Just when he was about to sprint to their direction, a hand tapped Kyuhyun's right shoulder.

"Hey, where are you going?"

Kyuhyun faced that familiar voice, "Oh Minnie! Wait... So" Kyuhyun looked back to where he was originally heading but the people he  saw weren't there anymore. "I really thought I saw you, I thought it was you so I was heading to that direction already hahaha"

"I thought you saw Changmin that's why you were walking away so suddenly"

"No, well... I really thought it was you who I just saw"

"Babe, you must be starving already" Sungmin said with a chuckle.

"I probably am, I'm seeing things!"

They both walked towards the array of food, when Kyuhyun said with a shrug "I swear that dude really looked like you"

 

 

(End of CH)


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Thank you so much for reading. It's my first ever fanfic. So I hope you can be kind enough to leave a comment... I'd really love to know what you think about the chapters I write :D
Hmmm I wanna apologize for the typos here and there. Ask me if ever there's something you wanna clarify. The thing is I really don't do drafts anymore. I just write here whatever comes to my mind (That's why my updates will be kind of kind of quick as of now, although yeah the chapters are kinda short anyway LOL)... so if there are glaring mistakes if ever or you just want to clarify stuff, feel free to ask me and comment below ~

See you next chapters!

-TMFG