Chapter 20

Deadly Foe

 

At The Headquarters

Sooyoung explaining about their next target profile

Tiffany: We need to arrest him, he knows where are the nuclear bombs Yoona and Siwon go to Shanghai.

Yoona: Ne...

Tiffany: For now ill let the two of you work on this....you may leave now...(she stood up)

___________________________

TOP: Are you sure you dont need us?

Yoona: Whether i want you to go with me seonsaengnim want only the two of us.....

TOP: Aish but i think that was difficult.....

Sooyoung: (interrupts the two while walking) i know they can handle that yoona is great right.....

Yoona: (just smile to sooyoung) komawo

Sooyoung: Besides siwon is great too....they can probably manage theirselves there.....

TOP: Oh yeah i know that.....

Sooyoung: Dont you have trust to yoona and siwon? aish

TOP: I do have but...but..

Yoona: But?....

TOP: Ah ani~ forget that.....(he smile)

____________________________

Yuri and Siwon are eating

Yuri: Im worried about the two of you.....

Siwon: (he smile to yuri) dont be we can handle it.....

Yuri: Hmm but its difficult job

Siwon: This is our job, were used to do this....so dont worry ok...

Yuri: Ok.....

______________________________

Hyoyeon is checking the earings if it is already ok

Jessica: Are you done there?

Hyoyeon: Ani~

Kyuhyun: Come on Yoona-sshi is waiting....

Yoona: Oh take your time there im not in a rush...(she smile)

Hyoyeon: Im checking it if its already ok i guessed this is done now let's try it.....(she gave the earing to yoona)

Yoona: (spoke) annyeong.....

Sungmin: Ok good its working......(he said they are on the monitoring  dept)

Taeyeon: Sunny can you please connect this to the international satellite?

Sunny: Ne....

Sooyoung: Make sure its connected to siwon's car and to their hotel ok....

Sunny: Ne....ill be transfering all the data to the shanghai branch.

______________________________

The two arrives at Shanghai when they enter to their car they checked the headphones, the GPS even the mini monitor where they can see the whole s.k nat monitoring dept.

Tiffany: Are you guys ready?

Siwon and Yoona: Ne....

they followed their target wherever he goes sometimes they stayed at the car and sometimes siwon followed the target inside the malls and so on.

Siwon: (enter the car) i got info he will going to ____________ restaurant later to meet someone.

They prepared for their another mission yoona prepared herself and make her appearance to be attention seeker.

________________________

Yoona: (sat beside the man) one ___________ please.....(she smile to the bartender)

______: (look to yoona from head to toe) Hi...(he smile)

Yoona: Oh hi....(she smile)

______: Are you alone?

Yoona: Have you seen im with someone?

______: (laugh) haha your sarcastic hah.....anyway are you a chinese? 

Yoona: Nope im a korean....

______: Oh were same....im korean too nice meeting you....(he smile)

Yoona: Wow that was cool what a coincidence

______: (he look at yoona like he is interested and touch yoona's hair) your hair was soft ah.....

Yoona: Thank you....

______: You smell good too....

Yoona: I just used colonge i dont like perfumes....

______: Oh i see......

Yoona: (playing the glass of wine on her hand)

______: So why are you here at Shanghai? (while playing Yoona's hair)

Yoona: (she seductively smile) i just want to spend time hanging around....

______: Oh it that so.....

Siwon on the other hand listening to their conversation inside the car outside the Restaurant.

______________________________

Siwon and Yoona back to the hotel

Yoona: Let's report now to the headquarters....(she opened her laptop)

Siwon: Im going back first to my room and changed ok...

Yoona: Ok then.....

When siwon left yoona go to the bathroom too and take a bath she changed into ordinary and start to communicate to the headquarters

Tiffany: What's the flow now?

Yoona: Were doing good here....i got his number already tomorrow were going to see each other again...

Tiffany: Make sure he will not going to discovr our plan

Yoona: Ne.. ill make sure of that..

Then a doorbell ring yoona stood up and opened the door it was siwon he has a plastic of foods

Siwon: I guessed we should eat first while working (he smile)

Yoona :(nodded) thank you...

When they back to the front of the laptop

Sooyoung: Aish im starving...why you guys showed us your foods?

Yoona: Oh mianhe....

Tiffany: Its ok just eat there....

Taeyeon: Yoona-sshi can we have your transcript of your conversation?

Siwon: Oh i have that...(he pulled something to his pocket and handed it to yoona)

Yoona: (connect it to the laptop) im going to send it...

Seohyun: Got it...

Tiffany: Were going to listen first here ok.....

Yoona: Ne.....

Then the whole s.k nat dissapeared

Yoona: (sigh) wooh....(she rest her head to the couch) 

Siwon: Hmm you eat first.....(he offer)

Yoona: Thank you....(she sit properly)

__________________________

Some agents are talking atthe mini canteen

Heechul: Yoona is so working on this mission imagined she already got the attention of that jerk (he laugh)

Eunhyuk: She even got a potential to become an actress....

Heechul: Ne you said so.....

Shindong: If i were that jerk i will simply betray because of yoona-sshi power of beauty.

TOP: I wonder what the two of them doing now?

Shindong: Im worried to both of them

TOP: But im worried too....but of course more on Yoona....(he smile)

Heechul: Yoona knows how to handle herself and you know it guys i know that mission is successful again.

Eunhyuk: Aish.....but the most i think now is they are together.....

Shindong: What do you mean?

Eunhyuk: Come on guys....we all know they are..................

TOP: Eunhyuk-sshi yeah they are EX but yoona will not allow that....stop that silly thing on your mind ok....(and he sip his coffee)

Eunhyuk: Wae are you jealous? (he teased)

TOP: (rolled his eyes)

Hecchul: Yeah who knows if they using that chance to spend time together alone.

TOP: Aigoo...stop it guys....

Shindong: Yeah better shut up ok were still at the office Yuri might hear us.....

On the Outside of the Mini Canteen

Yuri: (heard it all she is standing on the side of the door and she left after the boys talk)

Heechul: Yeah better quiet ok....

Eunhyuk: Ok ok.....

Shindong: Aish.....dont ever mention it again....

TOP: I didnt start that.....eunhyuk is...

Eunhyuk: Ok i admit that.....but please admit it to that your jealous....(he teased)

TOP: (rolled his eyes again)

Eunhyuk: See that reaction hahaha....

_______________________________

Yoona is sitting at the floor and doing something at the laptop, while siwon already lying and crossing his arms on his chest while sleeping

Yoona: (still looking at the laptop) do you think he might.......(she stop talking when she look back and saw siwon already sleeping at the couch) Siwon-sshi you better go back now to your room if you feel tired already we can continue this tomorrow.....siwon......(she shook siwon's body) siwon-shi........(but still siwon still sleeping so yoona goes near on siwon's face and look at him she look to the forehead,eyebrow,nose and lips and thought) your still the same....

Siwon: (slowly open his eyes) 

Yoona: (startle) so your awake?...

Siwon: (he smile to yoona) im awake all the time (but still looking to yoona's eyes) your still the same watching me while im sleeping

Yoona: Oh...ani~....(she withdraw her look) 

Siwon: (held yoona's face and guide it to face him) dont deny it i already saw it......

Yoona: (looking to siwon's eyes all of a sudden she hold siwon's face and kiss him)

Siwon: (widened his eyes because of what yoona did)

Siwon smile and kissed back to yoona they shared a sweet kiss.

________________________

The a phone vibrated it was yoona's phone.

Yoona: (who are sleeping while resting her head to the desk near at the laptop woke up and thought) oh it was just dream...(then she  to her phone)

a message from their target

" goodnight have a sweet dreams see you tomorrow "

Yoona: (erase it and look back to the couch)

Siwon: (already sleeping same postion on her dream crossing his arms on his chest)

Yoona: (stood up and fix all the things andshe cleaned the table after some minutes she walk closer to siwon and tried to wake him up but she stop nad leave siwon)

____________________________

After some minutes she walk out the room bringing a pillow and blanket yoona slowly lift siwon's head up avoiding him to wake up and place the pillow on his head and she cover siwon using the blanket and she walk going to the switch and off it and walk inside her room

Siwon: (slowly opened his eyes and smile, but he close it again and back to sleep but this now he hug the blanket tightly)

_____________________________

When Yoona woke up and goes out to her room she startle

Yoona: Your awake already....(while fixing her hair)

Siwon: (preparing the foods) i ordered some foods since i cant cook here...sit here let's eat now (he smile)

Yoona: (yawn) let me wash my face first...(then she go to the bathroom)

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

I didnt put preview i lost my other notebook where did i put my next chapter :(

hope i can find it its hard to write those chapters and its already done...huhuhu so if ever i didnt found it i need to write a new one :( but its ok.....as long as your there to support me.. :)

 

so far what do you think on my update? :) i hope you like it

 

do subscribe and comment too :)

 

haha did i teased you? it was just a dream haha