♡2♡

Strangers to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ლ Jiyong  ლ

 

                    "Can't you just take care of it on your own?" I scream at  the person on the other line, not caring if he might be deaf by now. 


                      "I'm sorry sir but I think it's better if you take care of it since your our boss."  Manager Kim insisted, making me groan in frustration.  It's just a ing contract! Why can't they take care of it without involving me? And where the is my lawyer when I needed him? 


                   "Okay! I'll meet you early in the morning tomorrow! " I deeply sigh. Might as well finish this problem now and face her. 


                      Who?


                      Kiko!  


                      Kiko Mizuhara!


                     My ex-girlfriend! 


                     And soon to be ex-business partner!  
                     It's been a month since she broke up with me after we had a big argument about a guy who was courting her. I got angry when I found out about it and I got more angry when I found out that she didn't stop the guy and still entertaining him when in fact we were in a relationship.  I got really pissed and I yelled at her,calling her names and venting out my anger on her. She fire back and drop the bomb that night! 


                      She broke up with me for the nth time! I let her,thinking that it was one of those break ups we had before and we would be back in each other arms in no time! 


                      But that didn't happen! A week after our break up, I heard from one of our common friend that she's in a relationship with the man who becomes the reason of our break up! 


                      It hurts, not because she easily replace me! Because ,I know this time; it's real! We won't get back with each other like we used to! 


                        It hurts so bad! Because now, I finally realize how sick our relationship was! That I'm the only one who's making effort for it to work and not her!  


                        It hurts like hell , because my friends are all right of what they think about her. That she's only after my money and not because she loves me! 


                      And now she wants to have a full right on club BB which she only partly own. She didn't even spent a single money on it! How much of a gold digger could she gets? I just made her my business partner, thinking that we would last long and I'll end up marrying her. 


                        Club BB! 


                        Though it's only a small business compare to other business under Kwon Corporation, I treasure and love it! Why? Because it's the first business I venture without the help of my family.  It's my baby! And I won't let some took it form me! I won't let Kiko have it! 


                        And one more thing, it's not only my baby! It's also a place where I met her!


                         The woman  who's name was still unknown to me till now . 


                         The woman  who took my broken heart that night and never give it back! 


                        The one I had a one night stand with in my personal suite at Kwon Hotel.


                        The one whom I can't forget since that night! 


                        The one that I misses so bad,I feel like I'm going crazy. 

                       
                      "Damn you!"  I curse at Kiko's retrieving back before she slam the door of my office at the third floor of club BB. We were fighting about the guy who was courting her despite being in a relationship with me. It irks me to know that she's entertaining the guy instead of  turning him down. She even went on a date with him behind my back! 


                     What a ! 


                      I don't even know why I like her? I sometimes question myself if what I'm feeling about her is love or not? I don't even know what love is anymore!  


                      We been into on and off relationship for more than four years and despite all the bad remarks from my friends about her. I still put up with her but she had gone so far this time. Maybe my friends were all right! She was good for nothing at all. My friends always tell that she only wants my money and that she love me for my money.  I didn't believe them because I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter