♡3♡

Strangers to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ლ Jiyong  ლ

 

                     After a short talk with Kiko and her  attorney, they left club BB with the money I offer them. Though I know that we could win the case if we push it through, I decided to just pay her with the amount that she wanted and make her sign a contract of having me as the sole owner of club BB.  I just don't want to be bother by being drag into the case and still spend money on it. Though I might not spend a lot on it, I just wanted  to be done with it since I want to focus on something. Something which is much more important for me right now! 

 

                     Finding her! 
                 
                    It's been a month and I still can't find her. I don't know if I was being punish for what I did to her or she was just hiding from me? And looking for someone without knowing anything about is such a pain in the ! But I won't stop till I find her!


                 "Any news?" I ask Seunghyun as he arrange the papers to his suitcase.  


                  "You know I would tell you if I have any right?" He ask back making me sigh in frustration. I really need to find her or I would go crazy!  "Don't worry man, once I knew something. I'll call you right away!" He reassure.

 
                   "Thank you!" I force a smile and hope for it.


                      "You really are smitten!  Like seriously! " Seunghyun shake his head in disbelief.  "I never imagine that a day like this would come!" I frown at his words. "I mean I never imagine you'll be in love like this. The well known Jiyong ,the playboy! It's just crazy! And the fact that you don't even know her name and anything about her  makes it more absurd!" He exclaimed. " But I known you for a while already and I know what you feel is true. " he patted my shoulder as he pick up his suitcase.  "I'll support you man. I'll help you find her!" He exited my office and I decided to just lay back on my chair. Thinking of her! Thinking about that one night I spend with her! 


                      Damn it! I  miss her so much and if another day pass without knowing something about her would make me really go insane. "Please, just let me find her and I will do anything just to make her mine!" I prayed. I may not appear like a religious person but I really am. My parents thought me to be and at a time like this, I know someone up there  won't let me down. 

 

                    "Sir!" Manager Kim voice woke me up. I didn't even notice I feel asleep sitting on my chair while thinking of her. "Mr.Kwon called and told me to remind you of your meeting in two hours. " I nod and started to fix my suit before following him outside. 


                      "Don't you want to get a new secretary sir?" Manager Kim ask as were nearing the entrance of the club on our way out. Kiko also becomes my secretary sometime in our relationship because I keep changing since most of them are incompetent or have some hots on me which becomes a cause in our misunderstanding. She was currently working as my secretary before we broke up, so now I don't have one and I don't think I could find someone who would fit the job. 


                       "I'll think about it. " I say as my mind wonders on how dependent I have become on Kiko. Despite having manager Kim in managing the club, I could say that Kiko was also competent in handling it and now I am left alone to do her job since I become the sole owner. 


                      "Don't worry about the club sir.  I know you could handle it well on your own too." Manager Kim says as I push the door open. 


                         "Yeah. Thanks for always helping Mr.Kim." I say before I look up and my eyes drifted to the woman that looks like having some argument with our guard. My eyes widen and my jaws almost drop from shock. 


                         It's her! 


                         Wow! Just Wow! 


                         When I thought my day would end crappy and ty, this happens! A smile spread across my lips before I sigh in relief. I finally found her! Or she found me? I don't care anymore, what's more important is I could finally have her in my arms. 


                    The next thing I knew, I was hugging; well, more like squeezing her into a tight hug. "I finally found you!" I say, not minding that two figures was watching us with shock  and curiosity.


                    "Yahhh!" She spat as she tried to release herself from my hug. "Let me go!" I shake my head and hugs her even tighter. Damn! I spend a month of sleepless night, thinking of her and imagining how good it felt to have her in my arms. So now that I have her in my arms, letting  go was not an option. I'm afraid that if let her go, she would suddenly disappear into thin air and I wouldn't met her again. Yeah!  I'm that crazy, thinking such things. Because I experience seeing her many times but end up to be just my crazy imagination!  But now I know she's real because I could clearly feel her heart beating the same pace as mine,fast and loud. For what reason, I don't want to think about for now. I just want to hold her and never let go! 


                    "Awww! What the ! " I curse ,groaning in pain as she decided to step on my foot so I could let her go! 


                       "Serves you right for squeezing me!" She spat and shoot daggers at me through her eyes. Damn!  How I love this woman! She looks even ier when she's angry! 


                       "Kim Taeyeon? " Manager Kim voice snap me out from staring at her. 


                        'Kim Teayeon?  Is that her name? Taeyeon!  Wow!  Even her name is beautiful! ' I thought.  


                         "Taeyeon. " I mumble quietly, trying how smooth her name roll of my tongue. I spend a month trying to figure out what could be her name but Taeyeon didn't even cross my mind. Her name was perfect for her! She's perfect! Can't wait to replace that Kim to Kwon!  Kwon Taeyeon!  


                       "Manager Kim.  I'm sorry if I didn't show up to tell you about me not pursuing the job. I hope you understand. " she bows as she apologize to manager Kim.  Damn it! Why didn't I think of asking about her to Manager Kim before. I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter