♡14♡

Strangers to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ლ Jiyong  ლ

 

                   Feeling defeated and lost,  I slump on the hallway outside my office as I watch my sister made her way to the elevator,  following Taeyeon.  

 

                 I'm such a fool and a loser!  

 

                  Why did I let it happened?  

 


                   "What is it Mr. Kim? " I irritatedly answer the phone from my new secretary,  the one who replaced Taeyeon's position.  I decided to hire a male because I don't want my fiancee to get jealous if ever I hire a female secretary to replace her .  Ever since we found out that she was pregnant,  that's when I notice some changes in her behaviour,  she's a little bit grumpy and moody; which was just normal because of hormones brought about by her pregnancy.

 

               "Someone want's to talk to you sir. " Mr Kim sounded a bit hesitant.  Maybe because I instruct him not to let anyone in on my office since I don't want to be disturb as I cram on finishing all the contracts that needed my approval so I could go home early to spend some time with my Taeyeon and our baby bean.  

 

                "Who is it Mr. Kim,  I already told you I don't have time today.  I'm rushing my work and I don't need any distraction! " I firmly says but before my secretary could respond,  the door burst open and sound of thick hills echoed my office.  

 

               "Kiko? " My eyebrows furrows as I watch her gestures my secretary to leave. 

 

               "How are you my love? " Kiko flirtatiuosly ask before she move closer to where I sat and when she stops near me,  she swirl my chair and sat on my lap.  

 

               "What are you doing Kiko? " I was gritting my teeth in anger!  What does she think she's doing?  And what does she wants now?  

 

               "Aren't you glad to see me Jiyong? " She ask as she clung her arms around my neck which I harshly removed.  

 

                 "Get off Kiko before I push you flat on the floor! " I warn her but she was being stubborn and that was the time where my sister open the door which I didn't notice since I was busy pushing Kiko off of me.  

 

                "What the hell Kwon Jiyong! " Dami nonna  yelled and everything happen so fast by then.  Taeyeon walk into the office too and saw Kiko on my lap,  I tried to push her again but she still clings on me like a glue which makes the matter worst. 

 

                  Taeyeon just continued watching everything till I finally push Kiko off of me.  I stand on my chair and walk towards where she was. "Babe! " I called for her to look at me,  so I could convey what I feel right now.  "Baby let me explain! " I pleaded,  I feel like I'm slowly losing her with the way she looked at me.  Like she didn't want anything to do with me anymore and it !  

 

                 "Who is she honey? " I heard Kiko ask which makes me wanna slap her!  
  


                   "Shut up Kiko! " I yelled at her and continue moving towards Taeyeon but what she did makes my heart fell on the floor.  She step back like she didn't want me near her.  "Baby,  listen to me first!  It's not like what it looks like!  I'm not cheating on you!  I love you,  you know that! " I then walk faster to get to her and tried to explain everything with words but she continued walking backwards.  
             
                   "Taeyeon! " My heart was hurting by the way she was looking at me.  Like I cheated on her and she wouldn't listen to anything I say. Let's  talk about this baby! " I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter