Epilogue (part 2)

Strangers to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


7 months pregnant 

"Babe. " Jiyong backhug Taeyeon as the latter prepares their dinner. 

"What? " She asked,  distracted by her husband who's planting butterfly kisses on her neck.  

"I want you! " He whispers which stunned her for a second.  
         
"Are you out of your mind Kwon Jiyong? " She faced her husband and look at him in disbelief before pointing at her seven months baby bump.  "Can't you see this? " 

Jiyong then look at her baby bump then back at her.  "But babe,  I asked your doctor and she said it was okay.  We just need to avoid some difficult position! " He explained as a way of persuading his wife.  

Taeyeon then looks at her husband with wide eyes.  "Yahhh!  Don't you have no shame?  How could you ask that to my doctor!  I can't believe you Kwon Jiyong! " 

Taeyeon could only sigh!  

Her husband was insatiable!  


8 months pregnant 

"Ji,  am I fat? " Taeyeon asked as she was choosing a dress to wear for their dinner with Jiyong's parents.  

"No love. You're pregnant! " Jiyong answered which makes Taeyeon sigh.  

"I don't fit in any of my dresses anymore! " She grumble which makes Jiyong chuckle.  

"Yahhhh! Did you just laugh? " She shot him a glare before she throw the dress she was holding to her husband who was fast enough to dodge it.  

"I'm sorry baby.  It's just that you're so adorable. " He then moved closer to his wife and engulf her into a gentle embrace.  "You're gorgeous no matter what kind of dress you wear. " That makes his wife smile in delight.  

"Thank you Ji. " She says as she faced him and gave him a peck on the lips.  

Jiyong once again chuckle as he watched his wife choose a dress on their closet.  

Nine Months Pregnant 

"Awww. " Taeyeon winches when she felt her baby kick.  

"What's wrong love? " Jiyong who was on the kitchen heard his wife and immediately run to the living room.  "Are you having a contraction? "  

Taeyeon is on nine  months of pregnancy and the doctor told them to report to her if she experience contraction or bleeding.   

"No! "She once again winch.  "But our baby.... is kicking so.... hard...  it hurts.. " Taeyeon explains between pants.  

"Oh! "Jiyong then rub her tummy gentle in attempt to soothe the pain. "Jiyeon,,  princess.. could you calm a little.  I know your excited to come out of mommy's tummy but your kick are hurting her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter