♡6♡

Strangers to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ლ Jiyong  ლ

                I was staring at Taeyeon's face while she was still sleeping besides me when I got interrupted by a loud thud coming from the apartment next to us.  I end up sleeping at Taeyeon's apartment last night because I wanted to spend time with her and enjoy one of the special days of my life. She's finally mine though not fully since we still aren't married yet but I already has plan for that!  


                    Who would have thought that I,  who was a  play boy and a Casanova as they call me;  was thinking of marrying the girl he has one night stand with!  Well,Taeyeon wasn't just any girl.  She's someone I completely unknowingly had fallen deeply madly in love with! 


                    Another loud thud snap me out of my thoughts as I groan in annoyance.  It's just six in the morning for God's sake. Who the hell are making those annoying noises?  


                     Taeyeon eyes flutter open as another loud thud echoed from the other side of the apartment.  She sigh while exquiting her eyes to the light before her eyes fell upon me.  It took a few more seconds from shock before she smile and greeted me.  


                   "Good morning. " Damn!  Her voice was really angelic and I wouldn't mind waking up every morning to be greeted by an angel.  


                     "Good morning too baby." I lean closer and kiss her gently on the lips.  "Hmmm... this is one of my best morning so far." I mumble quite as I rested my head on the crook of her neck then pull her closer by hugging her tightly.  


                     "Breakfast? " Teayeon ask which makes me smile.  This feels like we're a married couple already and it makes my inside dance in happiness.


                      "Why not. " I say but something naughty pop inside my head.  "But I think I would love it if you were my breakfast! " I decided to but a part of me was hoping for it actually since I'm still sulking from being deprived last night.  


                      "Yahhhh! " Taeyeon hits me as she blush furiously. I couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction though I was a bit disappointed.  Looks like I will be deprived for a long time!  


                         "I was just teasing you babe. " But I still close the distance between us and kiss her fully on the lips. Not minding her protest at first.  We were engross in a heated kiss when a loud thud echoes for the fourth  time.  


                         "Ahhhhh.. Seriously!  What was that? " I groans as we pull apart,  breaking our intimate moment. I'm close on losing my temper because of getting since yesterday.  


                         "Hmmmm.. Must be the tenant next door. I think they're fighting again. " Taeyeon nonchalantly say before she get down on the bed. "I'll just wash up then I'll fix us some breakfast. " 


                       "Hmmm. " I mumble as I watch her disappear behind the bathroom door before I smile like a fool staring at the ceiling. Everything feels so surreal!  


                      
                      "Did you really found her already? " Seunghyun ask when I called him and ask if he could ask his driver to bring me some clothes to change into.

 
                      "Hmmm.." I only hum in response.  


                       "So,do I hear a wedding bells already? " He ask which makes me grunt as I shake my head, forgetting he can't see me. "Why? " 


                      "As much as I want to marry Taeyeon already,  I don't think she'll agree! " I slump on the couch,  Taeyeon was still in the bathroom.  


                      "Woah! You're that serious?  Is the world ending already?  Jiyong is talking about marriage already? "I know Seunghyun was mocking me but I don't care! I've come to the point in my life where the only thing I haven't fulfilled  was having a family of my own.  


                     "You do know that you were next in line in the Kwon's and being at that,  your parents must have someone they alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter