♡5♡

Strangers to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ლ Taeyeon ლ

                    "Jiyong? " I gasp as he tighten his grip on my wrist before he holds  my shoulder and push me inside my apartment, pinning my body against the door after closing it with a loud bang . He looks mad. No! I think he's angry! Angry like he could eat me alive if I make a wrong move. 


                    "Was it fun?" He ask loudly with rage that I could clearly see the veins popping on his neck with his face all  red,nose flared up  and was breathing fast. I cringe at the pain his hands  are impelling into shoulder  while I held my breath on how close our distance was. It's crazy how I felt shaken not by his anger but by the scent that hunt me for a months and the warmth that his  body radiate  against mine. 


                      'Damn it! Snap out of it Kim Taeyeon!' I curse inside my head. Seriously! What is happening?  Why am I this affected by our closeness? I'm really going crazy! "Let me go! " I pleaded, his grip really hurts and the close distance between us  is making me hard to breath. "Please! " I don't know how long I could keep my restraint if his body would remain close to mine !  I didn't even realize until now that I, my body could react to someone like it was doing now! 


                     "No!" Jiyong growl but his grip on my shoulder loosen a little,  he must have sense that I was in pain but never did he let go. He still holds me like he was afraid I would disappear the moment he did. 


                    "How did you find me?"I ask instead of telling him to go , my brain wasn't functioning well for me to come up with words or a question since our closeness is making my mind go blank.  


                      He laugh before he speak.  "So, you really are going to hide from me?" He ask in a mocking tone though his eyes shown that he was hurt by the confirmation . "Why?" Frustrated, he push me further on the door which makes me winch a little in pain but I ignore it since my heart was much more hurt at the sight of his frustrated face ! He looks sad and tired too! I don't know what's gotten into me when I place my hand on his cheek and caress it gently,before tracing the stubble  on his face and the dark circles under his eyes which I haven't been paying much attention earlier since I was so focus on ways to get away and hide from him . Was I making him suffer ? Did I cause him all of this? Am I being cruel for not believing him? Should I give us a try? Why am I having a hard time believing his words?


                    A lot of questions pop into my head but I couldn't even ask or think of it! I'm afraid to know the truth about what he truly feels because I was such a coward when it comes to love.What if he wasn't really in love with me like I did with him? What if all the things I was worried about were true and that I'm digging my own grave by giving in? Or maybe  because we started on the wrong foot ?These questions keeps on bugging me and I  want it to stop. Aishhh!  Whatever! I don't want to think of it anymore for now because my body was telling me to do something else! 


                   "Kiss me!" I told him without hesitation,   I needed to know if I'm not dreaming at the moment.  I needed to feel him like I felt him that night! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter