♡7♡

Strangers to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ლ Taeyeon ლ

                      A week has pass by already since I move into Jiyong's pent house.  A week since I become his girlfriend.  Though I still have some doubts on what the future holds for us,  I decided to trust him and  the love we have for each other.  


                     And Jiyong didn't even leave me a choice anyway .  It's either I move in with him or he would move in with me.  The latter was a bad idea of course.  He was used on living in luxury and my apartment was the opposite of it.  


                       Moving in with him wasn't that hard since I don't have much things to bring and Jiyong took care of it.


                      Jiyong live in a penthouse at the top floor of Kwon building which was own by his family. The interior speaks luxury and comfort but I'm not used on living with someone that's why I hard time coping at first. 


                     "Aren't you tired? " As I was busy arranging files I heard Jiyong voice as he watch me work from his table. Three days ago,  I started working as his personal secretary.  Though I know I lack in so many level,  Jiyong insisted on having me as his secretary and it wasn't that easy since in have a lot to catch up with but then, I know that it could help me in the future when I finish my degree.  I also needed to earn money for my study and for myself too.  I don't want to depend so much on Jiyong though he told me that I don't need to worry about expenses for my daily living. 


                  Living with him was too much already, so I wanted to at least work for it.  Maybe I could at least help with the food and other house expenses.  


                   "A bit. " I answer,  I actually felt so tired but I don't want him to think that I'm abusing his position in the company and what am I to him.  


                    "Let's go home then. " Jiyong get up from his seat and pick up his coat then some files on his table.  


                      "But I still got a lot of things to do! " I motion him the file of papers on my desk.

 
                      "Aigoo!  My baby is such a workaholic! " He pinch my nose lightly,  a new habit he had come to love.  Which really irritates me.  What am I?  A kid?  


                 "There's still tomorrow babe.  I don't want my people to think that I'm slaving my girlfriend to work! " 


                    I sigh.  I doubt that people would think that!  They might even think that I only slack from work since I'm the CEO's girlfriend.  I even hear so many murmurs from the workers about me.  I was in the rest room when I heard people gossiping about me  and it really makes me upset and sad too!  


       
             "She might be another gold digger like Mr. Kwon previous secretary! " 


              "His previous secretary was his girlfriend too right? " 


              "So the new one might not be different fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter