Epilogue (part 1)

Strangers to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ლ Happy Together  ლ

Five months pregnant 

                  Taeyeon woke in the middle of the night and worst,  she's craving for ice cream and strawberries.  

                 She was tossing and turning on bed making her husband Jiyong woke up.  

                "Are you okay hon? " With half linded eyes,  Jiyong sits on bed and check on his wife.  

                 Husband!  

                  Wife!  

                  Well after the almost leaving and Taeyeon's almost running away,  Jiyong couldn't just sit down and not do anything.  

                  So he begs Taeyeon to register their marriage and promise her to have the wedding after she gave birth which she agreed but Kwon umma never let's them.  

                    The Kwon's used every resources they have to have their wedding in a week and of course,  with money and connection;  nothing is impossible.  

                   They got married during sunset near the lake of dolce vita,  Jiyong's family pension house.  

                      It was beautiful and magical and they couldn't asked for more!  

                "I'm okay. " Taeyeon lied,  though she's really craving for ice cream and strawberries;  she didn't want to bother Jiyong since she knows how tired he is from working since his work got filled up when they went to Jeju last week for their honeymoon.  

               "Then what's bothering you Yeon-ah?  You're tossing and turning,  are you hurt somewhere?  " 

                  She shakes her head in response,  afraid that once she speaks she wouldn't be able to control herself and tell him was wrong.  

                    "Hon come on.  I know you,  tell me what's bothering you please. " 

                     "I'm hungry. " She mumble just enough for him to hear.  

                       "Okay.  So what does my babies wants? " 

                      Well it wasn't the first time since her craving came back for almost two weeks  that Taeyeon woke up in the middle of the night and crave for food.  So Jiyong already understand that her cravings are really weird and came out of nowhere,  even in the middle of the night because he experienced it himself.  

                       "Vanilla ice cream and strawberries. " Taeyeon hesitantly says.  She really doesn't want to burden her Jiyong though his her husband already and even though he promise to take care of her throughout their lives,  she still feels hesitant most of the time.  "It's okay,  I know you're tired,  my cravings could wait. " She sobs suddenly.  

                     "Yeon-ah,  it's fine.  I'll see what I could do okay.  Wait here and your amazing husband will get your vanilla ice cream and strawberries. " He kissed her forehead before getting his coat and car keys.  

                      Taeyeon sits happily while rubbing her baby bump and lean her back on the head board while waiting for Jiyong.  

                       Thirty minutes had passed before she heard his car and before a smiling Jiyong enters their bedroom with a tub of ice cream on one hand and a plastics of strawberries on the other.  

                      Taeyeon gingerly claps both of her hands like a child as she welcomes her, well;   amazing husband!  

                      "I love you. " She gave Jiyong a peck before starting on eating her ice cream and strawberries two o'clock in the morning. 

                    Jiyong couldn't complain though and he didn't want to,  if he could make his wife smile and happy like this;  he would be glad to wake up in the middle of the night and search every open convenience store to get what she wants!  


                  "Are you nervous? " Taeyeon ask Jiyong as they wait for her name to be called.  They're at the OB-Gyne clinic for Taeyeon's monthly check up and today was the day that they could finally know their child's gender.  

                      It's also Jiyong's first time in ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter