♡13♡

Strangers to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ლ Taeyeon ლ

              I hate myself for being a curious cat!  

 

               I shouldn't have followed Dami unnie when I heard her loud curse!  

 

               I should just have stay outside and wait for them!  

 

               I shouldn't even let her drag me to visit Jiyong and brought lunch for him!  

 

                 I should just have stayed in our apartment like I always did!  

 

                  If I did,  then none of it would have happen!  

 

                   I wouldn't have to see Jiyong cheating on me with my own eyes!  

 

                  "What the hell Kwon Jiyong! " When I heard Dami unnie curse loudly. I don't know why I suddenly felt nervous and had a bad feeling about it!  Should I enter or just wait outside?  What did Jiyong do?  Why am I feeling so weak and scared?  

 

                  But then,  as a human instinct;  I continue entering Jiyong's office  with my heart pounding on my chest and there I saw a girl sitting on his lap with both arms lock around his neck!  

                  Jiyong was pushing her off him but the girl never seems to bulge and  continue clinging on him like a glue!  

 

                   I should be crying already and throwing a pit but it's strange that I kept calm and continue watching everything.  

 

                  How Jiyong finally push the girl off him and how his eyes darted on me and his sister.  

 

                  How he abruptly stand on his chair and walk towards us but then pull back by the girl who's identity was still unknown to me.  

 

                   "Babe! " How he called me by his endearment with pleading eyes like he wants me to listen to him first before I judge the situation but what's there to explain anymore when everything was ing clear!  

 

                   "Baby,  let me explain! " He pleads but I'm too numb and shock to understand everything that is happening.  

 

                 The only thing that I understand and know was that,  he cheated!  

 

                 Jiyong cheated on me and it hurts!  

 

                  "Who is she honey? " The girl spoke and my angry eyes darted on her.  What the hell?  

 

                  "Shut up Kiko! " Jiyong shouted and glare at her before he move closer to me but I step back,  moving away. He look hurt by my action but I'm too hurt to even care!  "Baby,  listen to me first!  It's not like what it looks like!  I'm not cheating on you!  I love you,  you know that! " He was talking fast,explaining and soothing me with words but I'm too numb to care or listen !  

 

                  I'm hurt but I'm not stupid not to understand everything. He was cheating and I'm not too dumb to believe on his words.  

 

                 And even if I love him so much,  I can't just let this pass like it was nothing!  I should not only think of myself but my baby too!  

 

                  "Taeyeon! " He tried to move closer again so I move back too.  "Lets talk about this baby! " He was crying already but I can't let those tears sway me!  

 

                    "Don't come closer ! " I finally found my voice as I look at him in disgus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter