♡10♡

Strangers to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ლ Sick ლ

                    The sun shines outside the window  already when Taeyeon open her eyes.  She look at the clock on the bedside table which shown that it was six in the morning already. 


                   Jiyong was still in his deep sleep as his arms wrapped tightly around her waist while his head was buried on the crook of her neck.  He looks like a child sleeping,  so calm and worry free.  


                   Taeyeon then carefully and slowly removed his arms around her and was about to get out of bed when she was suddenly stop by a voice.  


                 "Where do you think your going Kim Taeyeon ? " Jiyong who was fully awake look at her with furrow eyebrows.  


                "I'm going to wash up and prepare our breakfast. " She mumble a reply.  


                 "It's still early baby.  Let's sleep some more then we'll just get breakfast outside. You're not my maid,  you're soon to be my wife,  so you're not obliged to prepare our food. " Jiyong pull her back on bed.  


                  "But Jiyong! " Taeyeon whined, she's used on preparing their breakfast already just like what a house wife would do for her husband.  


                   "Ten minutes baby. " Jiyong mumble and buried his head on the crook of her neck once again,  enjoying the scent he had come to love. He love waking up like this, holding the most beautiful woman in his life!  


                     But it hasn't been ten minutes yet when Taeyeon suddenly  push him and get up on bed then hurriedly entered the bathroom.  


                   Jiyong was left dumbfounded on bed wondering what had happened until he heard a puking sound inside the bathroom.  He then followed Taeyeon inside,  he was lucky that she didn't lock the door.  


                   He found her slump down on the floor in front of the toilet seat,  vomiting!  


                  "Baby,  are you okay? " Jiyong asked with furrow eyebrows.  


                  "I'm fine! " Taeyeon weakly answered.  "Don't come near me!  It's disgusting! " She held her palm up before another wave of nausea hits her.  


                  "But! " Before Jiyong could protest,  Taeyeon vomits once again.  He then moved and kneel beside her.  He gathered her hair to keep it from falling on her face as she continue vomiting the content of her stomach.  He rubs her back,  in attempt to soothe her and help her relax.  


                 "Are you sick Taeyeon-ah? " Jiyong ask worriedly. She looks pale and weak! 


                 "No! I must have eaten something bad. " It's actually the fourth day  that this happen to her. For four straight days, she would wake up feeling nauseated and ended up vomiting on the bathroom.  


                Jiyong didn't know about it since he was always in deep sleep and she doesn't want to worried him.  


                 "You're not pregnant, are you?  Since we only did it last night! " Jiyong which cause Taeyeon to blush furiously, remembering how she seduce Jiyong all of the sudden. She didn't even know that she could be that bold.  


                "Aishh!  Stop it! " Taeyeon hits Jiyong on his arms before she get up on the floor and tried to push him out of the bathroom.  She needed to shower,  to help the sickening feeling she's having but Jiyong was really stubborn like a five year old. 


                So they ended up showering together for the first time and of course,  Jiyong didn't let Taeyeon move out of the bathroom without them making love under the shower.  


                Though tired and weak,  Taeyeon couldn't even protest when Jiyong kissed her and start exploring her body.  


                Gosh!  Jiyong is insatiable! 


                 Taeyeon swear, he will be the death of her!  

 


               
                  "Are you sure,  you don't want to go to the hospital? " Jiyong ask Taeyeon as they were heading to work.


                   Taeyeon still looks so pale that Jiyong can't help but get worried!  


                    "I'll be fine." Taeyeon lean her head on the car seat and closed her eyes.  She's actually feeling nauseated but she doesn't want to worry Jiyong and she knows it will pass in a few hours. 


                "How can you be so sure? " Jiyong asked again, annoying the hell out of her. 


                 "Because this has been going on for four days!  It will pass,  I just need to rest a bit! " Taeyeon frustratedly answered Jiyong.  


                  "What? " Jiyong almost yelled before he stops the car at the side of the road. "Damn it!" He curse silently.  "You should have told me. We could have visited a doctor to check up on you! " 


                   "You're over reacting Jiyong!  It's just a simple indigestion!" 


                     "No! We're going to the hospital now! " Jiyong was about to turn the car the other way but Taeyeon stops him.  "What? " 

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter