♡ 15 ♡

Strangers to Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ლ Jiyong  ლ

                   "Awwww! " I hissed when I opened my eyes and was hit by the light of the sun coming from the glass window of my office.  

 

                   It was morning already!  

 

                    I didn't even notice that I feel asleep on my office.  

 

                     "Taeyeon? " I mumble as I heard my phone rings.  I quickly grab it without lookingat the caller ID.  "Baby,  please talk to me! " 

 

                    "Yahhhh! " Instead of Taeyeon voice,  I heard my nonna yelled from the other line.  

 

                    "Oh nonna,  I'm sorry.  I thought it was Taeyeon. " I apologize as I made my way to the pantry to make myself a cup of coffee.  Something that Taeyeon usually do in the morning for me.  "Why did you call by the way,  nonna? " I then ask,  since she rarely calls me.  

 

                "Hmmm.... " I could feel some hesitation in her voice.  "Taeyeon is gone. " She whisper like she was afraid to hear my reaction.  

 

                  "What do you mean by gone nonna? " I ask confused.  

 

                   "Well,  I brought her home yesterday and let her stay with us.  I didn't tell mom and dad what happen.  I just told them that your out of the country and  Taeyeon was alone in your apartment,  so I decided to let her stay with us.  She said she was fine and that she wouldn't do anything bad but when I woke up and check on her this morning,  she's gone! She left without informing any of us! " Dami noona's every words makes my heart broke.  Taeyeon left and I don't know where she could have gone to!  She's an orphan and Tiffany was her only family! 


                  Right!  I should call Tiffany!  

 

                   Maybe Taeyeon was on her apartment!  

 

                  "I'm worried  Jiyong. She's pregnant and she might do something that could harm her and your baby.  Mom is crying already when I told her that Taeyeon is gone and that you messed up that's why she run away.  She's furious and wanted to see you now! " 

 

                  "Okay,  I'll explain it to her noona. "  I ended the call and immediately dialled Tiffany's number. Good thing I had save it when Taeyeon used my phone to call her before.  

 

                    "Hello?  Taeyeon-ah!  What took you so long to call me again? " Tiffany's voice ranted and by the sound of it,  Taeyeon haven't been contacting her.  

 

                     "Tiffany-ssi,  this is Jiyong. " I then introduced myself.  

                      "Oh!  Mr Kwon?  Why did you call?  Did something happens to my best friend? " I already felt bad hearing how worried Tiffany is and it only prove one thing,  Taeyeon wasn't with her or didn't came in contact with her.  

 

                   "I'm sorry I messed up. " I then apologize and I was glad Tiffany didn't immediately judge me and let me explain my side,  though I doubt that she's on my side. "I'm sorry.  I love your best friend and I'm really scared now.  She's missing and I'm going crazy. " I confess which earns a chuckle from the other line.  

 

                 "I believe you now Mr. Kwon.  No need to shout to the world to know how much you love my friend.  " She was teasing me but I couldn't care less.  "I'll help you find her or if ever she contact me,  I'll immediately give you a call.  " 

 

               "Thank you. " Was all I could say before I hand up the phone,  feeling so helpless. 

 

                 For the first time in my life,  I didn't know what to do?  

 

                I have always been composed,  strong willed  and always knows how to solve a problem before it even begun to be a problem.  

 

                  But when I met Taeyeon and fell in love with her,  that's the day I realize my own weakness.  


                  And that's her!  

 

                   She brought the best in me and also the worst!  

 

                   And she scared the hell out of me!  

 

                  Like right now!  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter